Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 14668
-
09-22-23 21:27 #10528Regular Member

Posts: 24Jazzy
Had a chance to see her today OMG do not let her get away. BB every thing just a fabulous lady.
-
09-22-23 11:36 #10527Senior Member

Posts: 324Hope
She texted me Sunday night about getting together. We set up for Wed and I haven't heard a peep out of her since then.
-
09-22-23 10:09 #10526Senior Member

Posts: 282Hope
I saw her on Monday, she said she is going through a hard time, something about she had money taken from her twice in a short period of time and that was her rent money. I take everything these girls say with a grain of salt, but we had a great session and I contributed to the rent fund. She did respond to a text I sent yesterday.
Originally Posted by UltraHiya
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 09:21 #10525Senior Member

Posts: 94Try Rand Hotel on US 19 Lealman area. I was told they have a sunset rate. Themed rooms.
Originally Posted by AlterdBeast2
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 21:21 #10524Senior Member

Posts: 32Short term / hourly rental hotels?
Anyone know of any options around Gandy or Ulmerton and 19?
-
09-21-23 11:54 #10523Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone has any luck with Hope, no response since Monday.
Originally Posted by DLTricking727
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 07:29 #10522Senior Member

Posts: 202Any info or links?
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 02:53 #10521Senior Member

Posts: 536SammiB here for a bit
She's setting up locally.
You know what to do.
-
09-20-23 21:35 #10520Senior Member

Posts: 165Sammie
All that know Sammie. She's in town for a couple of days and is looking for some fun. Hmu if you need here digits.
-
09-20-23 21:06 #10519Senior Member

Posts: 58Are you talking about this Giselle
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/154502680
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-Raj.
-
09-19-23 09:16 #10518Banned Member

Posts: 210Nira
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/823552622562
Anyone in St Pete / Clearwater have any info on this gal? She has been posting on Bradenton board for the past month but showing Clearwater address. Looks very interesting unless fake! Any info or advice appreciated. Happy hunting!!
-
09-17-23 20:48 #10517Senior Member

Posts: 326Naughty Nikki
Picked up this BSW at the Speedway on 34th on Friday. This girl took a good pounding BBFS cip and cia. The back door had to be the best ever. I am currently looking for her now.
She has no phone atm but is working on getting it back. She said she escorts and goes by Naughty Nikki. I keep calling the phone on her ad from has last post in July. If anyone knows her or if she got a new phone or anything, let me know please! The back door got me messed up. I gave her 4 loads in 2 hours. The last 3 being in the other entrance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/142003478
-
09-17-23 13:22 #10516Senior Member

Posts: 37https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...831/8133931441
Originally Posted by TranTran
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 12:57 #10515Senior Member

Posts: 180Broken link
Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 19:17 #10514Senior Member

Posts: 125Just scroll down, my friend.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




