Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21950

    Sweet

    I spoke with the owner.

    Sweet Spa, on the corner of Franklin and Washington, is alive and well. The girls, both younger and older, are as willing to give customers a nice experience as they have ever been.

    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like once popular and was my go too as well (months ago) is no more in discussion.

    Did they close and google they don't have reviews or they utr.

    What happened does anyone know or I may have to drive up check.

  2. #21949

    Have been mine as well

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    They are still open. Went about a month ago. They delisted their place a while ago on Google. It doesn't come up on maps for maybe a year or more. Service was good. Sweets is my old reliable. Ladies are ok looking. They are older but generally very eager to please.
    They had nice girls I used to get 4 hands.

    Some are real old but t he boast lineup was good and you could pick from the couch I guess not anymore.

  3. #21948
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like once popular and was my go too as well (months ago) is no more in discussion.

    Did they close and google they don't have reviews or they utr.

    What happened does anyone know or I may have to drive up check.
    They are still open. Went about a month ago. They delisted their place a while ago on Google. It doesn't come up on maps for maybe a year or more. Service was good. Sweets is my old reliable. Ladies are ok looking. They are older but generally very eager to please.

  4. #21947
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like once popular and was my go too as well (months ago) is no more in discussion.

    Did they close and google they don't have reviews or they utr.

    What happened does anyone know or I may have to drive up check.
    Still there. Usually have one decent looking lady in the mix. Just go when it's not busy so you can pick.

  5. #21946

    Did sweets go out

    Looks like once popular and was my go too as well (months ago) is no more in discussion.

    Did they close and google they don't have reviews or they utr.

    What happened does anyone know or I may have to drive up check.

  6. #21945
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdc96  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago, there used to be a lady on the westside who advertised using Relax With Tracie. Same gal??
    Based on some reports here about a month ago this is the same Tracie.

  7. #21944
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdc96  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago, there used to be a lady on the westside who advertised using Relax With Tracie. Same gal??
    Yes, that's her. I haven't seen her since she's been back in business.

  8. #21943

    Amber at Lavendar on Lafayette Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same amber that was at Art on the SS a few months ago? If so I saw her a few times there and she had gps bad. She is hot tho and the rack is amazing.
    Yes, it is the same person. She is not only very hot, but also gets into her work and provides good service. Look, all AMP MT's are NOT the same quality, age, body type,. So why should the tip be the same? If you buy a steak dinner at a chain restaurant and pay a few bucks but then go to Ruth's Chris for the same cut of steak, will you pay the same?? - No!! So I would say if you cannot pay, do not go. Plenty of options. Do not waste your or their time trying to negotiate down. Listen, the few good places get plenty of business, know it and charge accordingly. I run my own business and have the same mindset.

    BTW I do visit a number of spas as they rotate talent through, others charge higher house fees and lower tip. Let me repeat myself. If you treat the girls well and tip appropriately they will like you and you can get "off menu" services sometimes or they will give extra time or whatever as they want to retain you as a good customer. I learned to do that with some places so I get treated differently than someone who walks in off the street and wants to negotiate the girls on tips and then want great service.

  9. #21942

    Four Hands at Lavendar Essential Oil

    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    Did you go hhr or what was the damage?
    I paid for two girls for two hours because I got two girls for two hours. Little massage involved during the time and happy fun the rest of the time. I suppose if you want two sequentially for hhr that could be arranged. They are very accommodating.

  10. #21941

    Tall blonde Chinese lady

    Doing my uber duties, I picked up an ash-blonde lady at the airport, about 5 ft 8 in tall, thin runner's type with long legs. I drove right past her the first time because I was looking for a 'Chinese' lady- ha ha, we both had a good-hearted chuckle! She was wearing a T-shirt covered by a jacket, faded denim ripped jeans that seem to be a style these days.

    Took her and suitcase to May Massage on Keystone, and took her shopping at the Oriental store in Castleton and to Walmart across the street from May- she knows her way around a grocery store. Later at May when 'on duty' she was wearing neat cutoff denim jeans, nice long legs, long fingers, had her long hair in a tight bun as to not get in the way of business, I believe she likes to take care of herself. Speaks a fair amount of English.

  11. #21940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Tracie

    A few years ago, there used to be a lady on the westside who advertised using Relax With Tracie. Same gal??

    Quote Originally Posted by RubGuy80  [View Original Post]

  12. #21939

    Luna

    Ever had luck leaving happy with her? Feel free to PM me

    Quote Originally Posted by Lfcos  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has Lunas newer number could you PM me?

    Her website is down, and her google listing has her old number. I know her new one is an 812 area code but I seem to have lost it. My back is killing me and she's always been my go to when I'm in actual pain.
    .

  13. #21938

    What was the damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in today as my session earlier in the week was caught short due to high demand. Was put in waiting room for 30 minutes and then NaNa arrived to start my session. Short massage and then I undressed her and we started into a great session. She is very flexible and climbed aboard me while I was sitting with my legs over the table and that was very, very nice. Onto the table for nice deep strokes in MISH, I pull out start doing oral on her when her phone pings her -- only have have Annie call to come in and join in the fun!! A hot session turned into a very hot session when Annie came in and said she wanted me too. OK. So we start again with me lying down, Nana CG and grinding while Annie climbs on sits on my face and gets herself all wet and juicy as well. All the time laughing and playing among ourselves. Ended up with Annie wanted to finish me orally so she did while Nana was on my face. By that time I can hardly get up to walk -- but very happy!!
    Did you go hhr or what was the damage?

  14. #21937

    Luna TTM

    If anyone has Lunas newer number could you PM me?

    Her website is down, and her google listing has her old number. I know her new one is an 812 area code but I seem to have lost it. My back is killing me and she's always been my go to when I'm in actual pain.

  15. #21936

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Agronoman  [View Original Post]
    I have been asked to throw away the condom, etc. Before. No evidence in the building in case one is raided.
    There's also more, if you read up on the Robert Kraft bust, they detail how the investigation went about, one key piece was napkins covered in seminal fluid. Imagine what condoms would do for an investigation! https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/03/15/u...ion/index.html.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape