Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7570

    For which reason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Kenzie is off my 'to do again list'.
    Wondering what's wrong with her. Was just considering seeing her.

  2. #7569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Violabonita

    Quote Originally Posted by TiedYed2112  [View Original Post]
    As she was giving me head, "I charge 100 extra for BBFS, ok". Me, "no thanks". As she climbed on.
    You lucky mofo, I only saw her once, never asked for BBFS, I was hoping for her to jump on top bare but she put on a cover. Fml. I'll try again and be blunt about it. BTW, I never returned back cause she had bad / cock breath, LOL. Nonetheless great BBBJ wet and sloppy and she likes it almost as rough as OMK's throat fuck and deep throat. Nice and tidy secure incall building, finding a parking spot can be difficult. She also running late, and she flaked on me last time.

    Post #6750.

    BBFS upsell, confirmed via text, a while back.

  3. #7568

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? She has a review on the GPS board that more than suggests she belongs here. I made an appointment with her so I'll let you all know one way are another. Be nice if I knew befor hand though. Any info would help.

    https://tryst.link/escort/violabonita
    As she was giving me head, "I charge 100 extra for BBFS, ok". Me, "no thanks". As she climbed on.

  4. #7567

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistPdx1  [View Original Post]
    What is GPS board? Sorry for the newbie question.
    Golden Pussy Syndrome, they think its worth its weight in gold.

  5. #7566
    What is GPS board? Sorry for the newbie question.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? She has a review on the GPS board that more than suggests she belongs here. I made an appointment with her so I'll let you all know one way are another. Be nice if I knew befor hand though. Any info would help.

    https://tryst.link/escort/violabonita

  6. #7565

    Viola B

    Anyone know anything about her? She has a review on the GPS board that more than suggests she belongs here. I made an appointment with her so I'll let you all know one way are another. Be nice if I knew befor hand though. Any info would help.

    https://tryst.link/escort/violabonita

  7. #7564

    Been there done that

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    That is going to be a hard no.
    I got it for free when she started out I gave her info on how to start the business and she gave it to me for free, she ok nothing to write home about, funny she never took any of my advice at first, she is tight and wet I can say that and a very sloppy DFK if you like that.

  8. #7563
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by Thucydides2000  [View Original Post]
    That is going to be a hard no.

  9. #7562

    Not my type, but.


  10. #7561
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Why offer bare and not be on BC?
    Who said she isn't? It's not perfect. Sometimes accidents still happen.

  11. #7560
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    Noticed this line in her ad today.

    "Oh, and by the way. I'm 6 wks pregnant.
    Why offer bare and not be on BC?

  12. #7559

    Sevyn

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    I saw her dancing at 205 a few weeks ago. She has been hitting the gym and her body is fucking incredible now.

    Sounds like the days of 200 CIP are over.
    Yeah, I don't have a problem with her changing the way she does business. She can do whatever she wants. But don't flip out on me. I've spent a few grand on her. And I asked her a simple question that she could have just answered with a yes or no. She would also do this thing on TNA where she would write reports on people or complain about people asking for BBFS when half the city of Portland was pumping loads into that snatch. It's just bad business and I'm done with her.

  13. #7558

    Best ride I ever had

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    I saw her dancing at 205 a few weeks ago. She has been hitting the gym and her body is fucking incredible now.

    Sounds like the days of 200 CIP are over.
    I seen her a lot, once she jumped on and rode me like I never had it done before, she was dripping in sweet by the time we were done. She is worth every penny I ever paid her, she's a true pornstar and an incredible fuck.

  14. #7557

    Jovi_tantra

    Noticed this line in her ad today.

    "Oh, and by the way. I'm 6 wks pregnant 🤰127881;10083;65039;.

  15. #7556

    Sevyn

    I saw her dancing at 205 a few weeks ago. She has been hitting the gym and her body is fucking incredible now.

    Sounds like the days of 200 CIP are over.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    She disappeared off the TNA board in the early part of the year. She started posting on LC under the moniker "Sophie. ".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/154315596

    Anyway, the last time I saw her, I was surprised that she broke out a condom, even for BJ. She said she had a boyfriend and stopped doing BBFS and BBBJ.

    Today, I contacted her and asked her and asked her what her current menu was, and all she would give me was her pricing. When I asked, "everything covered?" she lost it. Whatever Bich, it isn't like I haven't BB you a dozen times with cip and cim, but you go on and play the game.

    She was always a little flaky and batty, but she was always nice. Never seen a side of her like this. Maybe she's using?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape