Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 30810
-
09-22-23 11:16 #23730Senior Member

Posts: 74What is LC and MP?
I was on a website and a woman was thinking about getting back into the game after a break. She said that she was listing herself on stg, LC and MP. We all know skipthegames but what are LC and MP? Does anybody know?
-
09-22-23 09:50 #23729Senior Member

Posts: 175Thanks for the reminder
She goes by Taylor now. I wonder how she can keep doing that sh $t. Someday, she'll end up meeting someone who's not as compliant with the robbery, someone that will send the cops her way out of revenge.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 09:23 #23728Senior Member

Posts: 439Daisi
It took me awhile, but I finally saw Daisi a few months back. It took some time to schedule a time for us both to meet, but we eventually got it together.
Very sweet, really wants you to be pleased and comfortable, and does look like her pictures. My experience was pretty much the same as previous reviews but I only did a QV. I've been in the game since 2017 but was always in and out, so I really have intermediate experience, which means the nerves are still there from time to time. Reviews suggested that Daisi is a good provider for "first timers" or "beginners" and they were spot on, especially if you've just received rub services and may want slightly more on the menu. I don't have her link but I'm sure you can find it somewhere. I don't think she post as much as before but you can still find her info on the sites. I'll repeat for sure and hope to continue to seek providers on the somewhat higher end. I would wouldn't necessarily consider her that bc she is down to earth but offers a quality experience. Thank why'all for the suggestions and I will continue to post reviews when I have the chance. -Dub.
-
09-22-23 06:33 #23727Senior Member

Posts: 410The only way to end it
Great job fellas posting the their with many names Lauren Lust Kaylla or what ever. This is how we can put an end to it. Expose them each and every time. New guys please listen to the warnings. Many before you have fallen victim so you don't have to.
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
09-22-23 01:05 #23726Senior Member

Posts: 307If she's real, she doesn't answer her phone.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 21:42 #23725Senior Member

Posts: 867Dude!
Check about 2 posts below yours.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 21:13 #23724Senior Member

Posts: 563Apex MILF
What is the Damage?
Originally Posted by RufoReal6371
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 20:39 #23723Senior Member

Posts: 201Scammer thief Kayy
Seen more ads by her today under Kayy and Kayyy -- just making sure these come up in search.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 19:06 #23722Senior Member

Posts: 247Milf
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/054513059432
Link attached.
-
09-21-23 19:05 #23721Senior Member

Posts: 247Milf
Is thids one for real? DM me please.
-
09-21-23 17:00 #23720Senior Member

Posts: 47Townhome
Private town home with side entrance that's not close to the neighbors. End unit.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 16:33 #23719Senior Member

Posts: 312Apex milf
Awesome. Private residence or apartment? Everything covered?
Originally Posted by Peh8554
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 23:30 #23718Senior Member

Posts: 531Ava Baby's friend, Star
Does anyone know who or which provider is STAR, who Baby offers for 2-girl? And has anyone seen Baby lately who can comment on her current looks / body / service?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/630829132771
-
09-20-23 21:03 #23717Senior Member

Posts: 320Apex MILF
The stars aligned and was finally able to see her. Good times and would repeat.
Originally Posted by Peh8554
[View Original Post]
Hr visit. Lots of openness to whatever!! She does ask for the face pic.
The BJ is top notch.
-
09-20-23 19:32 #23716Senior Member

Posts: 126No name now
Providers who change their name or do not have a nickname at all are doing their best to distance themselves from past bad reviews / shit service. Formerly Star is now no name. Xxx-xxx-9801.
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
Avoid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...i/792622832281












Reply With Quote





