Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 432 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 482 532 932 1432 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18090

    Vietnamese Mai

    Just texted her. She quoted 120 SS and 160 HH. Not sure about you but a chubby Asian with no reviews asking those donations? I'm not wasting my $$.

    Tried to negotiate $ but all she was willing to do was knock off a certain amount of time for cheaper rates. Pass!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/154805650

    Shooter Out!!

  2. #18089

    Sellers market

    I know a lot of these girls will match prices of models on tryst hoping some guys don't find their price on skip / mp which is usually half as much. But yea GPS here to stay because no competition.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    This can't be real.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gram08

    Talk about GPS.

  3. #18088

    Dream the OG

    So look who's back on EB. She gets bigger and bigger every year. I've had several great experiences with Dream in the distant past. Not sure what her game is now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/154838686

    Shooter!

  4. #18087

    Where are your reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrClean117  [View Original Post]
    You just ask the board for information. All of your posts are visible to us. How about contributing some information. if you see some of the providers you ask about why not report back on the adventure.

    I had a member the other day ask me to join in a gangbang. Their last post was in 2011 and they only had a total of 2 posts.. just throwing that out because I wanted the board to read it

  5. #18086

    Asian escort

    What're your thoughts on her? https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2094378094.

  6. #18085

    Mediocre at best I'd say 6. 5 out of 10

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    This can't be real.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gram08

    Talk about GPS.
    She is like peaches over rated Baltimore white bitches and trust me I dick down a lot of bunnies.

    Anywho talk about inflation some guy or guys been taken her on expensive dates and tryna wife her up. So inflation and head ass niggas sice her to the point where her prices have gone up insanely but yes over all I'd say 6. 5.

  7. #18084
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    It is real. You should see PrivateDelights providers lmao. Seems she got worse. When I first caught her ad she was doing $ to $. 5 for JUST A BBJ. And it never went down for as long as I had seen her ad. And she rarely offered FS. Some mongers on here recommend but I couldn't fade it. Even if my pockets were deep I wouldn't try. To each his own though.
    Shit if I could afford her I'd be fucking her every other week. She's drop dead gorgeous. Clean, perfect, 22 yr old college girl really. Saw her once for a BBBJ in the bwi area when she was hosting there.

  8. #18083

    Princess Privilege

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    This can't be real.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gram08

    Talk about GPS.
    It is real. You should see PrivateDelights providers lmao. Seems she got worse. When I first caught her ad she was doing $ to $. 5 for JUST A BBJ. And it never went down for as long as I had seen her ad. And she rarely offered FS. Some mongers on here recommend but I couldn't fade it. Even if my pockets were deep I wouldn't try. To each his own though.

  9. #18082
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I never had a good experience with girls working in and around rosedale area. Either the room and surroundings will be sketchy or the provider will try to play tricks.
    I always am skeptical whenever I pop out to the Rosedale area but at this point, I just expect some 'sketchy' crowd hanging around the hotels. I'm sure some of them are the girls' handlers or boyfriends or whatever but I've luckily never been bothered by anybody.

    I only ever go out there if it's a girl who I'm really interested in meeting but the services are hit or miss.

  10. #18081

    Bruh

    This can't be real.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gram08

    Talk about GPS.

  11. #18080

    She is incredible

    Quote Originally Posted by WangusMaximus  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/725367295699

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/145899396

    Don't be fooled by her enticing pics, I have good Intel from a trustworthy regular of mine that she underperforms or flat out doesn't render services paid for, and worse, sets up clients to be robbed by the boyfriend in the bathroom trick. She also has dental problems, notice all the recent pics are closed mouth.
    I've seen her 3 or 4 times. She is incredible. Her head is absolutely perfect. Yes you are right about her dental problem. She started losing her tooth maybe drug issue. She's real and skinny. Tight p. Not clock watcher.

  12. #18079
    Quote Originally Posted by WangusMaximus  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/725367295699

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/145899396

    Don't be fooled by her enticing pics, I have good Intel from a trustworthy regular of mine that she underperforms or flat out doesn't render services paid for, and worse, sets up clients to be robbed by the boyfriend in the bathroom trick. She also has dental problems, notice all the recent pics are closed mouth.
    I never had a good experience with girls working in and around rosedale area. Either the room and surroundings will be sketchy or the provider will try to play tricks.

  13. #18078
    Quote Originally Posted by WangusMaximus  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/725367295699

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/145899396

    Don't be fooled by her enticing pics, I have good Intel from a trustworthy regular of mine that she underperforms or flat out doesn't render services paid for, and worse, sets up clients to be robbed by the boyfriend in the bathroom trick. She also has dental problems, notice all the recent pics are closed mouth.
    I went and saw her a few weeks ago. She was waiting for me to get there in her car and that's a red flag for me. When I pull up, there's another car right in front of her and there's a few guys in there chatting with her and her friend or mom or somebody but they start to turn the car around once I parked my car and I get ready to peel out if I needed to. Instead they dip out and she asks me to go with her to rent the room which was actually more comforting to me.

    She was definitely with somebody but they waited in the car and didn't bother at any point. Though once we got in the room, she goes in to use the bathroom and takes her sweet time in there, probably getting high. But when she came out, she got undressed and was ready to go.

    She definitely looks like her pictures, nice slim body. Everything was covered and pretty solid for the most part. Nothing really extraordinary, the only concern I had was that car of dudes when I first pulled in but other than that everything was fine.

  14. #18077
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Some of these post make me question there validity. As always, it's important to do your due diligence. Very limited information, no comments, no reviews. Maybe another member will recognize this provider and provide some insight. I'm still looking for somebody to change my mind. Car dates are essentially picking up the street walkers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/154382031
    Hi S & R,

    I reported on Theresa several years ago (pre-covid). She's legit. Good service and good rates. Paid $60 for SS-QV. I was there for a good 15 - 20 minutes. Did oral, K9, and mish. Open menu for me except for a trip down the Hershey highway! Looked just like her pics! Her incall was a rowhouse in Baltimore and believe it or not, her pimp / handler was right there! Some young black dude and he told me he would patiently wait in the bathroom! I said no problem and he was very cool about it and sure as hell no problems whatsoever. I would have definitely repeated but as is the case with the vast majority of these providers her ad was soon deleted and her number disconnected! She will post every so often on EB and STG. She usually has a catchy phrase in her ad like "Sexiest white MILF you ever laid your eyes on!" That was one of her signature lines!

  15. #18076

    Anybody have any luck with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDawg  [View Original Post]
    He guys, a friend of mine is looking for regulars. She is truly under the radar. Dm me if interested. Here's her pic.
    Anybody out there have any luck meeting up with her? Have tried the past few days. She sporadically texts back. Doesn't give a specific day or time to meet up. Also texts super late at night at 3 am. Thinking she's a total waste of time. Most of these "UTRs" are in my humble opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape