Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23719
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoMark  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am a new user who is looking for some advice. I have visited San Diego AMPs on and off for about 15 years. I am looking for a combination decent massage with a HE, not full service. For the past 3-4 years I have mostly been seeing Anna at Bao Sheng Foot Spa in Rancho Penasquitos. I'm not sure if she offers extras to all her clients, so if you go see her please don't mention my name. Anna does a decent job, but after 20+ visits over the years I would like a little variety.

    Two days ago I saw Annie at Palace Massage in RB. She gave me a really good massage, including a lot of work on my glutes and inner thigh / groin. Despite my showing obvious interest and moaning and squirming, there was no touching or play. Don't know if this is because it was my first visit and I originally booked a 30 minute session (I was short on time) that I extended to 60 minutes.

    Can anyone recommend a place, ideally in North County, where I can get a good massage with a HE for a decent price? At Bao Sheng I pay $60 for the hour and tip $40 (maybe this is too little? - it is basically a rub and tug with no other play). I / m looking for something in that range, like 60/40 or 60/60. Would be great if the masseuse was decent looking and showed some interest / enjoyment in the ending too.

    Should I give Annie a second chance?
    I feel like palace is just a legit spot. I've had two sessions with Jennifer there and have has basically the same experience, the second time she started rubbing my balls but she seemed into teasing me. I think I'll probably repeat one more time to see if it finally happens though.

    After getting blue balled at palace, I tried out Bernardo massage center. Linda took good care of me with a great HE and nice massage. She even made me cum twice, at the beginning of the session and then once again after massaging me and seeing me get hard again. She's not the best looking, but also not ugly. Nice titties, a little chubby, hairy pussy but won't let you touch.

  2. #23718
    Shill for Mesa/Erma ignore all posts


    Posts: 25

    Height mixup

    Quote Originally Posted by BKane80  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Cherry that was recently at Erma and then moved to 201 just after a couple of days, this is not true. She is at least 5'4", 5'5". She's one of the taller girls. Unless there are 2 Cherrys at 201?
    You are correct, I checked my notes again. Yes I keep physical notes for all my sessions. And I wrote the wrong height. I saw 2 women that day, Cherry should be listed at 5'3" and the shorter height that I wrote here was from someone who unfortunately didn't make it into a review. Sorry about that. Thanks for the catch!

  3. #23717
    Quote Originally Posted by PJuice  [View Original Post]
    All thanks you and PTJ-others as well as soon as I get through some of the recommendations I can have more to contribute. I finally got some big ole natural breastasist under my belt. Some had shared Cathy (not all and beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder) was not that attractive face wise. I thought she was super cute and man, again them breastasist drove me crazy. The way she sits on the end of the table with your hips up on her to wrap her big ole breastasist around your dong is amazing. Then she sucks it as well. Man I didn't even get to the boom boom.
    She's gagged like that with me every time I've seen her. At first it was unsettling but now I make a joke about it.

  4. #23716

    Grotto

    Hi.

    I am new here. Any info about Grotto (now island foot spa)?

    Thank you!!

  5. #23715
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoMark  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am a new user who is looking for some advice. I have visited San Diego AMPs on and off for about 15 years. I am looking for a combination decent massage with a HE, not full service. For the past 3-4 years I have mostly been seeing Anna at Bao Sheng Foot Spa in Rancho Penasquitos. I'm not sure if she offers extras to all her clients, so if you go see her please don't mention my name. Anna does a decent job, but after 20+ visits over the years I would like a little variety.

    Two days ago I saw Annie at Palace Massage in RB. She gave me a really good massage, including a lot of work on my glutes and inner thigh / groin. Despite my showing obvious interest and moaning and squirming, there was no touching or play. Don't know if this is because it was my first visit and I originally booked a 30 minute session (I was short on time) that I extended to 60 minutes.

    Can anyone recommend a place, ideally in North County, where I can get a good massage with a HE for a decent price? At Bao Sheng I pay $60 for the hour and tip $40 (maybe this is too little? - it is basically a rub and tug with no other play). I / m looking for something in that range, like 60/40 or 60/60. Would be great if the masseuse was decent looking and showed some interest / enjoyment in the ending too.

    Should I give Annie a second chance?
    Ark in RB.

  6. #23714
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoMark  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am a new user who is looking for some advice. I have visited San Diego AMPs on and off for about 15 years. I am looking for a combination decent massage with a HE, not full service. For the past 3-4 years I have mostly been seeing Anna at Bao Sheng Foot Spa in Rancho Penasquitos. I'm not sure if she offers extras to all her clients, so if you go see her please don't mention my name. Anna does a decent job, but after 20+ visits over the years I would like a little variety.

    Two days ago I saw Annie at Palace Massage in RB. She gave me a really good massage, including a lot of work on my glutes and inner thigh / groin. Despite my showing obvious interest and moaning and squirming, there was no touching or play. Don't know if this is because it was my first visit and I originally booked a 30 minute session (I was short on time) that I extended to 60 minutes.

    Can anyone recommend a place, ideally in North County, where I can get a good massage with a HE for a decent price? At Bao Sheng I pay $60 for the hour and tip $40 (maybe this is too little? - it is basically a rub and tug with no other play). I / m looking for something in that range, like 60/40 or 60/60. Would be great if the masseuse was decent looking and showed some interest / enjoyment in the ending too.

    Should I give Annie a second chance?
    King spa, Carlsbad. You'll have options. Mina was great.

  7. #23713

    For those traveling North

    To my San Diego bruddahs who may be traveling North to Orange County side. I got a good recco on a FS / BBBJ spa -. Nature Spa & Massage on and Tustin. On the boards there they refer to it as "Green sign," if you're looking for more detailed info on the ladies there. I had to scour the boards to find this style of place, as the descriptions up here of the AMPs didn't seem that great or forthcoming.

  8. #23712
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoMark  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am a new user who is looking for some advice. I have visited San Diego AMPs on and off for about 15 years. I am looking for a combination decent massage with a HE, not full service. For the past 3-4 years I have mostly been seeing Anna at Bao Sheng Foot Spa in Rancho Penasquitos. I'm not sure if she offers extras to all her clients, so if you go see her please don't mention my name. Anna does a decent job, but after 20+ visits over the years I would like a little variety.

    Two days ago I saw Annie at Palace Massage in RB. She gave me a really good massage, including a lot of work on my glutes and inner thigh / groin. Despite my showing obvious interest and moaning and squirming, there was no touching or play. Don't know if this is because it was my first visit and I originally booked a 30 minute session (I was short on time) that I extended to 60 minutes.

    Can anyone recommend a place, ideally in North County, where I can get a good massage with a HE for a decent price? At Bao Sheng I pay $60 for the hour and tip $40 (maybe this is too little? - it is basically a rub and tug with no other play).
    Probably have to go to Poway for what your looking for, you won't get what you want at Palace.

  9. #23711

    Palace Massage Rancho Bernardo Review and Looking for Suggestions

    Hi,

    I am a new user who is looking for some advice. I have visited San Diego AMPs on and off for about 15 years. I am looking for a combination decent massage with a HE, not full service. For the past 3-4 years I have mostly been seeing Anna at Bao Sheng Foot Spa in Rancho Penasquitos. I'm not sure if she offers extras to all her clients, so if you go see her please don't mention my name. Anna does a decent job, but after 20+ visits over the years I would like a little variety.

    Two days ago I saw Annie at Palace Massage in RB. She gave me a really good massage, including a lot of work on my glutes and inner thigh / groin. Despite my showing obvious interest and moaning and squirming, there was no touching or play. Don't know if this is because it was my first visit and I originally booked a 30 minute session (I was short on time) that I extended to 60 minutes.

    Can anyone recommend a place, ideally in North County, where I can get a good massage with a HE for a decent price? At Bao Sheng I pay $60 for the hour and tip $40 (maybe this is too little? - it is basically a rub and tug with no other play). I / m looking for something in that range, like 60/40 or 60/60. Would be great if the masseuse was decent looking and showed some interest / enjoyment in the ending too.

    Should I give Annie a second chance?

  10. #23710

    Me Spa

    Can someone confirm the contact number for Me Spa starts with 626 area code? I've texted twice and called once with no answer.

  11. #23709

    Jenny gold spa

    Has anyone seen jenny at gold? Wanting to know what she looks / built like?

  12. #23708
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey Knuckle65!

    Nice write up! I have been enjoying reading your posts, thanks!. Glad to see another nonFS spas fan! Yes, it's important to do some "homework" about the spas and get to know mongers with similar tastes. As of late (past 6 months or so) I too have been spending more time at nonFS spas. During the days when SDASP was around it was all about young, hot girls and FS for me. SDAG and the Library were my 2 favorite AAMPs to satisfy my Asian fetishes. In high school and college I always dated Latinas, whites, and Filipinas. It wasn't until I started hobbying was when I wanted to also date "Asian" women. When AMPs started to open up in San Diego I had to try them all out. LOL. 15 plus years later, I've been to all of them in the Convoy area. I do have my favorite 10 or so places because I am always looking for UTRs and unicorns. 7-15 years ago were the best years at AMPs. There were 20 something in almost every AMPs in the Convoy area. 2-3 years ago I had fun at FS spas. Now, I'll wait until my favorites are in town so I don't go wasting time on a rushed session..
    I would love a non-FS AMP board. Those are the only establishments I frequent on this side of the border now. I've been checking out new spots here and there for the past few but I haven't really found what I'm looking for either. I miss the days of non stop teasing and easily accessible fun bags. Side note: that last sentence reminded me of Thai Nina. I wish I could've gotten one last massage from her before she went MIA

  13. #23707
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey Knuckle65!

    Recently there's been lots of posts about tipping. I tip exactly as you did / reported when you saw May and Jenny at Capri. When the service is and and beyond a massage / HE I'll tip more, especially if it's someone I want to see again. I too have tipped $100 on a first visit, especially to someone who looks like Jenny (one of the prettiest IMO) that allowed extra play. Getting to kiss and suck on those natural boobies is worth it. I tipped $100 to many masseuse / girls 5 years ago and to this day I still only tip that amount and get up to FS. Repeat visits are everything, especially if extras are available at the first visit. Tipping a little bit above the "norm" is how I develop UTRs. I read all these posts on tipping and see guys are still stuck with $40/$40 or now $60/$60. Yes, I'll tip that and sometimes less if service is standard / average and if I'm not going to see that / those girls again. I saw one monger mentioned a masseuse wanting / demanding $120 plus for basic play. Hell no, I would never tip that, especially when girls that demand it. I would rather get dress and leave with only being out the HF and a $10 or $20 tip instead of another $120 for a rushed and mechanical HE.
    Hey, many thanks to all who replied with feedback or posted / DM'd about tipping advice! While I know I don't have to justify my "play style", I will say I have been very slow about reacquainting myself with the hobby for the last 2 yrs after a very long hiatus. So I'm just trying to reeducate myself via this forum and my latest hobby experiences regarding tipping structure and services. Which is also the reason I posted about my last few sessions. Hoping to get some sound advice from more senior members like RCDK, Than you! But also there's a chance my post might answer questions for someone else. Sharing is caring, right?

  14. #23706
    Shill for Mesa/Erma ignore all posts


    Posts: 25

    Correction: Meant Mesa Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarven4  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area and was told by MMS that there was a new girl at the Mesa location. I don't normally go to the Mesa location, as the girls there are usually of a certain type for the clientele in the area. Small boobs, thin, spinners, JAV fantasy girls, that kinda thing. But, I was there, I'm a sucker for the new girls, and it was cloudy / rainy that day so might as well.

    Angela knew I was coming and greeted me at the door, then led me to the room. She doesn't speak any English, and being a pro at this point, I busted out the WeChat and she added me so we could get the party started. My first impression is that she is pretty, she is a little taller than most of the girls at about 5/2 5/3, she has nice long looking legs, her face definitely looks like your typical Chinese porn star, and she was very cute in her tiny nightgown and slippers. She had nice natural boobies with medium sized areolas and big nipples that matched her frame really well. Her body was nice and tight, nice tiny butt that wasn't bony, and her Bush was a little more on the wild side. She is in her mid 20's for sure and overall a very beautiful girl.

    Now normally I wouldn't write a review about a typical girl who matches the description above because honestly, it's not my thing. I like big titties, or some titties, just something to grab onto. And although she young and beautiful, you could say that it's generic.
    Yeah wrong Spa. Meant Mesa. My bad.

  15. #23705

    What We Are Here For

    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    I swear, some of these newer accounts chiming in on what tipping rates are must be Mms's or providers themselves. "Feeling bad" because you CIM and dropping her an additional Benji? Please. Long time members of these forums have spelled out what standard rates are. If you are paying a hundred more you aren't helping. Would you pay an extra $100 for a beer because you spilled the last one and the cute barmaid cleaned it up quickly and without complaining? Quit justifying and rationalizing overpaying. Take the time to establish LTR with providers, and it will pay off in the long run.

    Peace.

    GL.
    With all the respect to you as a senior member. Not cool GL, now I am a MMS or a provider because I am new and chose to share my perspective on how I chose to handle situation or how I choose to tip. This is exactly what drove TJNiko underground. Soon no one will be reporting, as everyone is a shill. Not sure if MMS or provider that has to use a translator can write like this or understand basic supply-demand economics.

    Just trying to learn and share my experiences. Right or wrong, good or bad they are my experiences—-that I'd like to continue to share—-I finally feel the need to try and contribute to the forum instead of just being a slug and taking. As Dietrich Bonhoeffer said, "Not to speak is to speak, Not to act is to act. " (I am sure lots of MMS / Providers quote Bonhoeffer). I finally had the courage to speak and act, thank some senior members for their writings, and in return am punk'd by a senior member. Way to roll out the welcome mat for newbies, who one day will be senior members. Am I going to make mistakes sure, but basic supply and demand drives prices (as well as inflation) not tipping.

    Will not respond further to this thread, but please let's go back to what we are all here for, to share our stories, provide recommendations and have a peaceful discourse without.

    Alluding to one being a shill for an AMP or provider. I hope we can move forward in peace.

    Respectfully,

    PJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape