Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 31682
-
09-22-23 18:39 #25367Senior Member

Posts: 53Selena
Has anyone seen her recently? Last report on her was back in March. Maybe I'll hit her up and see if she's still in the game. If I do I'll let why'all know.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8326032612?gid=
-
09-22-23 11:56 #25366Senior Member

Posts: 43I think Nina should probablly get her own Thread. LOL
She is a great dream.
Very complimentary when meeting to give you a nice ego boost. Then she showed off her tight little body dressed in lingerie which looks so fine. What a tight little spinner ass! I drop the shorts and climb on the bed and she follows, grabbing a hold of my cock, stroking then wrapping her mouth around for an amazing BBJ with zero teeth. That alone could easily send you over the top but I knew I wanted to be inside her.
I flipped her over on her back and slicked jr up with her wet little slit, then slowly slide inside. The initial look in her eyes seemed to be one of shock mixed with hyper arousal. Almost to say 'aren't you going to put on a cover? I knew better from all these amazing reviews that I was going to explode deep inside her. She was soooo tight and slippery. I picked up the pace pumped all the way to the hilt, feeling her push back with every thrust. She began moaning, saying she was going to cum, all the while looking me dead in the eyes. This was not good as I really wanted to last longer than just one position. I simply couldn't as I felt the familiar pulse of my cock pumping load after load deep inside her, still having her legs pinned on either side of her head. Amazing.
I slide out, cleaned up a bit, and was in a bit of a rush so couldn't stay and chit chat. Ill def be repeating such a sweetheart.
-
09-22-23 09:11 #25365Senior Member

Posts: 2964Post still there
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Assuming you meant Ejent's post, #25227, it is still there, or at least it as as I'm writing this!
Originally Posted by TampaBuc2004
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 19:40 #25364Senior Member

Posts: 97Apparently a mod removed the post.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 11:56 #25363Senior Member

Posts: 2964Nina's info
Originally Posted by GiddyD
[View Original Post]
Perhaps this resolves the issues, here is post 25227. For bonus points, click the link to go back to the original post and check out her pics!
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Ejent
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 11:28 #25362Senior Member

Posts: 81Scavenger hunt is getting lame now
Scavenger hunt is getting lame now.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 10:07 #25361Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks for the catch man, yeah I messaged and she was pressing me a lot. I figured something doesn't feel right. I'll stay away.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 08:12 #25360Senior Member

Posts: 378I you meant #25267.
Originally Posted by GiddyD
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 07:21 #25359Senior Member

Posts: 337Nina
Just talked to her also. She is available now and needs to get room paid ASAP. Please take good care of her so she stays available.
Originally Posted by GiddyD
[View Original Post]
GS.
-
09-20-23 23:56 #25358Senior Member

Posts: 127Nina Pt. 2
The weather has been complete crap today but that didn't stop me from seeing Nina, round 2 was just as intense as the first. This time Doggy, MISH, Lazy and DFK with some BBBJ and DATY for good measure. Nina has a safe room off of Idrive tonight and is looking for company. Her number is in post #25227. Ya just need ta put yer thinkin' cap on brothas.
She is simply the best, see my previous review #25232 if you want more details.
Stay Stiff!!
-
09-20-23 19:46 #25357Senior Member

Posts: 1172I would say fake. She posted on her twitter 3 hours ago but she lives in NJ. You can subscribe to her OF for $6 a month and you can ask her about her ad. Chances are she has no idea someone is using her pictures but then again who knows.
Originally Posted by WinTheGame621
[View Original Post]
https://onlyfans.com/icellxviaa
-
09-20-23 18:20 #25356Senior Member

Posts: 84Hoping for Samice
I hope she is the real deal, but at $$ per hour for her quality, I doubt it.
Originally Posted by WinTheGame621
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 17:10 #25355Regular Member

Posts: 8Samice
Hey guys any intel on this?
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3169825
-
09-20-23 08:51 #25354Senior Member

Posts: 130Long Live Joytoy
She ages like a fine gilfy wine. Been awhile but saw Joytoy last night near the Convention Center at a mainstream hotel chain. Nice and safe area. As usual contact and coordinating an appointment time was easy.
Slightly older but still such a lovely athletic body. She has always been a sensual creature who is about the moment. I love that about her. For me, she sets an Orlando high bar.
Look her up. The reviews do not lie.
Long live the Queen.
-
09-20-23 02:09 #25353Senior Member

Posts: 202Number no longer in service
Can you DM me an updated number? When you text the number it says its no longer in service.
Originally Posted by LawDawg54
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






