Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Sugar Daddy Sites

+
Page 212 of 750 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 312 712 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 11237
  1. #8072

    Crazy gps

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-56c7c3fcf554

    1 k for a dinner date. Wouldn't consider anything less, doesn't leave the house for less than 1 K apparently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-c9f79a10bd97

    700 condom only. Probably could've talked her down but BBFS are a no go so I lost interest.

  2. #8071
    Quote Originally Posted by AMonger1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-818cc25e77d1

    Asking 1 k. Think I've seen her profile on HX before but unsure.
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sinderelllla

  3. #8070
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Had an interaction w / a POT that is a new experience for me on the site, after literally hundreds over the years. She's an educated Latina, seems like we'd have some things in common, hence I engaged her. After an initial phone call, I did sent her sanitized pix, just a couple. Those were OK for her so we are discussing a M&G. She said once on the call and once by text that she wanted to do lunch. Many people don't care what the initial meeting entails, others perhaps have read on Reddit or whatever that they should 'test' if someone is a sugar daddy or a Splenda daddy by trying to get a fancier M&G.

    I most often pick a coffee place, and of course don't care if the girl wants a muffin in addition to her latte. I have done lunch w / a few also, I need to be a little more careful selecting a restaurant that has the right vibe and isn't going to put me in a vulnerable position (by running into someone IK, for example). I have a couple of these choices, and I suggested one to her. It is in a local shopping mall, and located near the parking structure, facilitating going to one of our cars for 'private' discussions provided the lunch went well. In my car, well, I can be blunt about my sexual practices, and if lucky, can get my hands / lips onto the lady in question.

    This gal, she responds to my suggested venue by saying, no, she would really rather go to another, fancier restaurant in that mall. Some foods she likes there. IK it is a much higher profile than the place I offered, and poses risks to me that are unknown. The fact that now, a couple of times, she's been demanding w / my contributions to her world does not bode well for us to develop the sort of financial relationship I envision. I don't typically get crazy with the $. So I took her approach as an indication of her GPS. There are lots and lots of girls on the site, there is no particular reason I need this one. I am just going to try ghosting, see if she gets the idea.
    I mean she wants you to know she is pricey. Good for her, not so good for you. In my case if I say to them I'll take you anywhere, they usually say something like olive garden, wingstop or even del taco. Gotta love it. Different demographic.

  4. #8069
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I was on Rover.com looking for a dogsitter, and the place is filled w / girls who look like they could also be on seeking. I think they could be persuaded. If you have no SO. I'd love to hear someone who has tried this.
    Interesting so how would you approach here if you find anyone interested.

  5. #8068

    Difficult

    Had an interaction w / a POT that is a new experience for me on the site, after literally hundreds over the years. She's an educated Latina, seems like we'd have some things in common, hence I engaged her. After an initial phone call, I did sent her sanitized pix, just a couple. Those were OK for her so we are discussing a M&G. She said once on the call and once by text that she wanted to do lunch. Many people don't care what the initial meeting entails, others perhaps have read on Reddit or whatever that they should 'test' if someone is a sugar daddy or a Splenda daddy by trying to get a fancier M&G.

    I most often pick a coffee place, and of course don't care if the girl wants a muffin in addition to her latte. I have done lunch w / a few also, I need to be a little more careful selecting a restaurant that has the right vibe and isn't going to put me in a vulnerable position (by running into someone IK, for example). I have a couple of these choices, and I suggested one to her. It is in a local shopping mall, and located near the parking structure, facilitating going to one of our cars for 'private' discussions provided the lunch went well. In my car, well, I can be blunt about my sexual practices, and if lucky, can get my hands / lips onto the lady in question.

    This gal, she responds to my suggested venue by saying, no, she would really rather go to another, fancier restaurant in that mall. Some foods she likes there. IK it is a much higher profile than the place I offered, and poses risks to me that are unknown. The fact that now, a couple of times, she's been demanding w / my contributions to her world does not bode well for us to develop the sort of financial relationship I envision. I don't typically get crazy with the $. So I took her approach as an indication of her GPS. There are lots and lots of girls on the site, there is no particular reason I need this one. I am just going to try ghosting, see if she gets the idea.

  6. #8067
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCollarGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone pursued SBs who are in the same industry? I had a meet and greet with a POT and it turns out she's in the same profession. I didn't tell her what I do but am afraid that it's a matter of time before she figures out who I am since it's a small world. Thoughts?
    Sorta, not exactly. I work in a large organization. Thousands of people at this location. There are definitely some girls who are also here who are candidates to show up on SA. I have for the most part been careful about this, figuring if I was seeing someone from my organization, there is a much greater chance of her coming across my IRL identity (of course I have a sugar story that doesn't involve my working here). So once those POTs divulged that they were here, I just blocked them and went on. Too many fish in the sea and all.

    However, I am just now sorely tempted to violate my rules. I have a hankering to bang an Indian-American girl, and there is a POT right now who really floats my boat. And in my organization. Absolutely gorgeous. She is in a department far from mine (subject-wise and physically). We've spoken by phone and she is interested, though I am above her age range. Hence she wants to see full pix. Even those that have been sanitized to avoid facial recognition, someone at this organization upon seeing them could recognize me. Of course, this girl likely doesn't want anyone knowing that she is active on the site either.

    She says her last arrangement ended about a month ago. She is hot enough she won't have to wait long to get some new offers. Carpe diem.

  7. #8066

    Same line of work

    Has anyone pursued SBs who are in the same industry? I had a meet and greet with a POT and it turns out she's in the same profession. I didn't tell her what I do but am afraid that it's a matter of time before she figures out who I am since it's a small world. Thoughts?

  8. #8065

    Twist of plot

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    That's hilarious. What a society of hypocrites we are.
    Pretty humorous in some way LOL.

  9. #8064

    Alternative to SA

    Wow, I was on Rover.com looking for a dogsitter, and the place is filled w / girls who look like they could also be on seeking. I think they could be persuaded. If you have no SO. I'd love to hear someone who has tried this.

  10. #8063
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Within a couple of hours of submitting my request to that facial recognition site, they had permanently removed the 'hit' of my IRL photo on their list of results.

    They have an odd way of acknowledging, but it does avoid the need to give them an email address. They say just to bookmark the removal page and come back to check. I did, and they said they had agreed to take my photo out.

    This is sort of tricky. The photo is definitely in their results, sometimes there is an old website that it can be hard to get back to that has the pic out there (or perhaps it was archived somehow).
    Just did the same, surprised how quickly they took action (less than 24 hours). I submitted several other photos of me and everything came back clean. I did use my real email, I figured there was nothing shady or illegal about wanting to remove my photos from a search engine and therefore nothing to hide.

  11. #8062
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    In case anyone wants to watch the shame video from Seeking. You have to watch this if they determine you've been naughty.

    https://contents.seeking.com/videos/...tion_1080p.mp4
    That's hilarious. What a society of hypocrites we are.

  12. #8061

    Photo removal

    Within a couple of hours of submitting my request to that facial recognition site, they had permanently removed the 'hit' of my IRL photo on their list of results.

    They have an odd way of acknowledging, but it does avoid the need to give them an email address. They say just to bookmark the removal page and come back to check. I did, and they said they had agreed to take my photo out.

    This is sort of tricky. The photo is definitely in their results, sometimes there is an old website that it can be hard to get back to that has the pic out there (or perhaps it was archived somehow).

  13. #8060

    Jeopardy

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDabber  [View Original Post]
    Was this recent? They said mine was "permanent" but then told me to look up the rules to avoid this in the future LOL. People have been saying how hard it is to get back on.
    Shady situation LOL.

  14. #8059
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJob  [View Original Post]
    I got banned and I made other profiles with other email addresses but when I would try paying for premium it wouldn't let me so I'm assuming they had my IP address stored. So then I emailed their support email with my original profile about being reinstated and they were like you were banned for using "ppm" and "dollar amounts" in messages so probably some dumb sb didn't like my offer and reported me saying I was trying to pay for for sex but they gave me another chance and reinstated me and I watch what I say in messages and try to get them to text as soon as possible and I haven't been banned since.
    Was this recent? They said mine was "permanent" but then told me to look up the rules to avoid this in the future LOL. People have been saying how hard it is to get back on.

  15. #8058

    Facial recognition

    I have posted earlier about a couple of facial recognition sites that could get us guys who want to stay anonymous in trouble. I provided some strategies to avoid trouble, including what I did, put black dots over the eyes and nose of my real photo, which I then send to vetted POTs (vetted by a phone call, and perhaps other sleuthing). I had checked the photos I've been sending from time to time on the two main sites discussed earlier. Look at my earlier posts if you want to know their specific names.

    I was sending pix today and got a whim to check mine again. The site that has a name involving checking faces, it suddenly showed one of my real photos, connected w / a website that I am properly on for professional reasons. IDK, in the past, that particular post was not found by the facial recognition site, but it was today.

    They have a means to get your photo / link removed from the search results. You select the pic and click through to a page where you can enter either 1) a pic of your driver's license, with info removed / hidden, just the face photo or 2) a selfie you have just taken w / two fingers on your chin. I took the latter path. I uploaded it and they say that it will take up to 5 days for them to permanently delete you from search results. They instantly stop giving your pic as an answer while they consider your removal request. I checked this of course, by using another browser and going back to the site. Now, it did not connect my sanitized photo w / the site that it had found earlier.

    We will have to periodically go onto the facial recognition sites and check that our photos aren't being recognized. A pain.

    However, I do use this site fairly often on the pics of POTs, and often I can get to their real identities quickly. The information provided, it isn't all that useful in getting to 'yes' w / a POT, but it can cover your ass in case things go south.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape