Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 2675
-
09-21-23 12:09 #1985Banned Member

Posts: 466Is the young blond SWUB Savanna the "crack addict on Skid Row" or the "beautiful and bipolar" video?
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 06:45 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 2017Alvarado?
Where can I find her?
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 06:44 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 2017Cool
Thats fine how much for the BJ?
Originally Posted by DonCornealus
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 12:28 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 1035Thought you may have been talking about Asian Mai. She's Vietnamese and Chinese and although she's 40 ish she does look older and kind of like a granny. LOL She definitely has strong Vietnamese facial features so might not be same chic. She also is only into giving bjs mostly and rarely fucks. She sucks bare though and will take cim and sometimes swallow. For a petite asian lady her throat takes a pounding and she doesn't gag. Since she's a little plain looking I just get bjs from her once in a while.
Originally Posted by DonCornealus
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 12:14 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 1035I remember seeing that young blonde around. She'd either be by the corner market at San Pedro or the Continental. But always with some guys hanging with her and a suv nearby. Never could get her attention. I don't think she's ho'ing anywhere anymore. Someone on the SW threads would have mentioned seeing her sexy blonde ass already if she was out on those tracks or be rounded up in the ho pics on those threads.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
Tall Savannah is looking a bit rundown nowadays. Hopefully she snaps out of it and gets back to her slimmer self.
-
09-20-23 08:47 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 99No sex she don't undress she won't let you touch her only BJ with a cover and a crappy massage that's it.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
Don.
-
09-20-23 07:47 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 2017K Gilf
Please do take a pic of her? Does she fuck or only BJ?
Originally Posted by DonCornealus
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 21:25 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 99Korean Gilf
Cruising past Alvarado and James M Wood at 9 am I seen a Korean Gilf that does BJ only. I seen her once but never like her service. She'll talk people in using the motel on Olympic but its just not worth the service she provides. I'll try and take a picture of her one day.
Don.
-
09-19-23 20:58 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 38There was a 3rd savannah
A few months ago there was a third savanna out here in dtla. Very young and pretty with an amazing figure, she's on the YouTube channel of W. You. B. She was very hard to get a response from but every now and then she was drunk and would wonder around and then she would get in your car. But from last I heard she got pimped out by someone and is now a working girl on fig.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
Any way, the tall savannah has gained a few pounds and definitely has some differences to her looks now from 2 years ago. She definitely does look like she's been eating well and abusing the drugs. Also, I've seen a few new girls but haven't had the chance to talk to them, I've seen a young black girl with an amazing body walking through town and 7th a few times but with my bad luck with black chick's I haven't even bothered to pull over and talk. Also I've seen a lot of new faces at night around 15th and long Beach.
-
09-18-23 16:32 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 1035Nice
Petite Savanna definitely has a sweet ass to spank and pound. She loves having a cock in her and is a freak.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
Tall Savannah hasn't been looking as attractive as she usually does. She's gotten thicker and wasn't as appealing to me the last time I saw her. She does suck dick well though and you can throat fuck her and she just takes it. That I do like.
Just FYI petite Savanna's name doesn't have an h at the end. Only tall Savannah does. But since we have two similarly named chics in downtown and the Vicki's, Tall V and little V. I distinguish still with petite and tall.
-
09-17-23 07:05 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 38Tall Savannah and Little Savanah
I hooked up with both savannahs recently in the last 2 weeks. Not at the same time but on the same day. I was on my was to work and ran into little savannah wearing a very provocative skirt, and small shirt highlighting her nice breast. I pulled up next to her on 8th and the street before Towne. I didn't recognize her at first because she had a brown wig on but that round ass called me. Once I said hey to her she immediately hopped in my car. After seeing her face I recognized her. She told me she was dope sick and needed her shit to get going. We went to pick her shit up and she took a few hits, I was parked and watched her but after maybe 5 minutes she was ready. She said she was going to make it worth since we had to puck her shit up and then I had to wait for her to hit her shit. And boy was it worth it. I swear every session with her is like she's recording a Porno, she's very into it all the time, I didn't want more than a BJ but she got on all 4's and after seeing that ass in the air I couldn't resist. Pounded it for about 5 minutes and that's all she wrote. She asked if I wanted round 2 on her but I was already completely late for work so I dropped her off on central and 7th left.
On my way back I ran into tall savannah and I was already thinking about the session with the little one all day so I went for it. She was on 7th and ceres and wearing a very small black dress too. Dame shit with her, we picked her shit up and I watched her hit a few hits of it. After that she gave her throat special. Man this chick had no gag reflex. I grabbed her head and pushed down completely, she never stopped me and I kept going for a while maybe a good 15 min bbj. , filled her throat with kids and dropped her off on tow e and 7th.
-
09-13-23 19:16 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 1035Nothing to see
All that info was provided already RTFF as is always said. Just read back a few pages. She's around in the day mostly and usually sleeping at Vermont bus stop near 6th. She's not hooking up with anyone and is just a straight druggie, that's it.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 17:39 #1973Senior Member

Posts: 196Where is Asian ihop
I was cruising around 6th and Vermont hoping to see this chick that has been mentioned. I saw nobody at all. I checked all 4 bus stops at that intersection and saw nothing. I went around 3 pm. What time is she usually there? And is she on the Main Street Vermont or on 6th across form the ihop. Any info would help.
-
09-11-23 16:55 #1972Senior Member

Posts: 1035Baby giraffe LOL. Yeah she can be flaky. I still want to fuck that white ass though on her which looks great ass up, face down when she's sucked me down. But I'm not willing to drop those high amounts she wants sometimes. If she was cool with 80 or 100, which she actually is sometimes, when she's in a very good mood and needy. Then I'd zoom down to my place with her tall ass. But you have to have the money ready and take her right that second. Otherwise she can change her mind the next minute. Little V / Vicky can sometimes get delusional with GPS prices as well. I've had to remind her where she's at and that she's not a high class model escort. LOL Once she comes down from that high horse is when I tap that little ass on her.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 16:10 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 340Tall V has GPS
I once made a date with her. Told her I would pick her up and bring her back to my place for 1. 2. We settled on a time and I texted her. No reply. Did so again for the next few hours. Again, radio silence from the baby giraffe. Two days later she texted me. When I told her I wasn't interested because she left me hign and dry, she said it wasn't her fault. She said she had an ad and some guy was willing to pay her 2 bills. So, instead of having a constant, weekly arrangement with me, she made a business decision and went with a higher bidder. I told her no thanks.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






