Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 471 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 7052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5597
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Last October I visited VIP Spa at 35-25 150th Street, corner of Northern Boulevard, basement entrance on the 150th Street side of the building, and had a very nice session with a young, fairly busty girl named Lara who was in her mid-20's. I wrote Report #4955 around 42 pages back about this visit.

    Diagonally across the street at 149-44 Northern Boulevard (second floor) is another spa that featured several girls in their 20's during both of my visits.

    I find it hard to believe that both places switched to having only grannies on their staff, but I could be wrong. Did you visit either of these places?
    I parked on 149th and NB and walked north and found a basement place where the girl brought me to a room and slammed the door saying nothing and never came back- I walked out after 5 min. I have been to VIP before 2 times- actually forgot I did that till you described and I remembered the name. I didn't stay either time- Once I almost stayed but figured I'd be sorry.

    I did not see a sign for 149-44 and I was looking up for one on that block.

  2. #5596
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry0775  [View Original Post]
    Too many places to choose from on the twitter so I dug a little deeper and decided to try Aya Japanese at PureBliss at pure_ny in Murray hill, not too far not too close. Verification was easy and quick.

    Mms opens the door after some back and forth on text. She had me sit on the sofa and have some snacks while aya was getting ready. Finally I get the green light to go up, It was like prom night going up the steps to meet Aya in a white sheer night gown looking pretty and smiling.

    First impression is that she's cute and sexy.

    We talk as we get undressed and go to the shower on the same floor I didn't see a table shower but some reviews mentioned it.

    We do it quick and get back to start the session. Dfk and teasing right off the bat, her body was nice, c / d top, shaved, not much curves bus a good ass for her size.

    We hit it off with a sloppy bbj and 69..
    Does she have an age at all?

  3. #5595

    Aya at pure_ny

    Too many places to choose from on the twitter so I dug a little deeper and decided to try Aya Japanese at PureBliss at pure_ny in Murray hill, not too far not too close. Verification was easy and quick.

    Mms opens the door after some back and forth on text. She had me sit on the sofa and have some snacks while aya was getting ready. Finally I get the green light to go up, It was like prom night going up the steps to meet Aya in a white sheer night gown looking pretty and smiling.

    First impression is that she's cute and sexy.

    We talk as we get undressed and go to the shower on the same floor I didn't see a table shower but some reviews mentioned it.

    We do it quick and get back to start the session. Dfk and teasing right off the bat, her body was nice, c / d top, shaved, not much curves bus a good ass for her size.

    We hit it off with a sloppy bbj and 69.

    I was offered geek and PSE and I was very tempted to do PSE but only had enough for Greek ($100) maybe if I feel like it as we get further.

    Since she mentioned Greek it was on my mind in every position. I thought I'd it in mish, doggy of course and even in Cow girl. It kinda had to happen finally so with 15 minutes to go she bends over and we're off with Greek. Incredible shape and good tightness made me fill the bad in Greek.

    On my way out she introduced me to two cuties Aimee and Linda.

  4. #5594
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambot  [View Original Post]
    Had the day off yesterday and slid by FNY go Laura to explore her Greek skills. Let them know this in advance and was ready and definitely so was she. I arrived and pps took me to Laura wow. Hot Latina, nice bubble ass and beautiful complexion and blonde highlights. Sex doll.

    She work a nice two piece lingerie that look so good in her. Immediately jumps in my arms and starts deep tonguing me swirling her soft tongue in my mouth and grabbing my cock until my pants went down and Laura goes down and sucks aggressively. Damn. Her style is very good. I was so hot from how she just took me by storm. Softly grabbing her head and face fucking her was one of the highlights as this was in the room and continued to face fuck her in the shower and DFK and day on her delicious pussy. She turns around and opens her ass wide to show me her hole. We rough a hat in the shower and used it on her ass. Had her bent over and grabbed her by the waist and went deep in her Greek island slamming away until I CIB in the Greek. It was tight and looked pretty.

    We took a little break getting cozy then Laura lays on top of me and we are DFK hard as I finger her ass and palm her ass. Her body is so smooth. I got excited and got up and had her get on her knees and put my dick between her tits and switching between BBJ and fucking her tits, then she gets in her back and opens her legs wide. Looked so good. Went down and licked her and tongues both holes down. She likes to get DATY and was all into it shaking and grabbing my head aggressively guiding my head from her asshole to her pussy and back. Kissed her whole body working up to DFK then went right in her ass again in mish. Slowly worked her asshole until it was loose and taking me deep. It was uninhibited on both our sides and a lot of kissing, she was biting my arms and shoulders. Thank goodness I'm single. Kept ramming her ass until we switched to dog where after a few minutes I couldn't hang and pulled out and had her BBJ me until I busted in her tits.

    Laura is hot af and her service is super good. Definitely would recommend and would repeat. 320 plus a tip for Greece.
    How much did you tip? $100? $150? $200? Hopefully not more than that.

  5. #5593
    Quote Originally Posted by GifterMark  [View Original Post]
    After being out of the game for a while I tried the new place in Forest Hills. Pleased to see the entrance is discreet and unsigned. Staff professional, room very nice, mirror gigantic.

    Medium Build, Busty, 5 feet 3, nice legs, Tattoo on stomach.

    Yumy was a lot of fun, extremely into it, great head, sloppy and gagging. I went for her Greek option (with cover) bc I rarely find that available with Asian providers. She was very passionate and vocal, helped extend the pleasure as much as she could, fun ride.

    After coming, had time for a massage and a quick shower. Nice spot.
    Does she have an age at all?

  6. #5592
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Laura. Fantasies

    Had the day off yesterday and slid by FNY go Laura to explore her Greek skills. Let them know this in advance and was ready and definitely so was she. I arrived and pps took me to Laura wow. Hot Latina, nice bubble ass and beautiful complexion and blonde highlights. Sex doll.

    She work a nice two piece lingerie that look so good in her. Immediately jumps in my arms and starts deep tonguing me swirling her soft tongue in my mouth and grabbing my cock until my pants went down and Laura goes down and sucks aggressively. Damn. Her style is very good. I was so hot from how she just took me by storm. Softly grabbing her head and face fucking her was one of the highlights as this was in the room and continued to face fuck her in the shower and DFK and day on her delicious pussy. She turns around and opens her ass wide to show me her hole. We rough a hat in the shower and used it on her ass. Had her bent over and grabbed her by the waist and went deep in her Greek island slamming away until I CIB in the Greek. It was tight and looked pretty.

    We took a little break getting cozy then Laura lays on top of me and we are DFK hard as I finger her ass and palm her ass. Her body is so smooth. I got excited and got up and had her get on her knees and put my dick between her tits and switching between BBJ and fucking her tits, then she gets in her back and opens her legs wide. Looked so good. Went down and licked her and tongues both holes down. She likes to get DATY and was all into it shaking and grabbing my head aggressively guiding my head from her asshole to her pussy and back. Kissed her whole body working up to DFK then went right in her ass again in mish. Slowly worked her asshole until it was loose and taking me deep. It was uninhibited on both our sides and a lot of kissing, she was biting my arms and shoulders. Thank goodness I'm single. Kept ramming her ass until we switched to dog where after a few minutes I couldn't hang and pulled out and had her BBJ me until I busted in her tits.

    Laura is hot af and her service is super good. Definitely would recommend and would repeat. 320 plus a tip for Greece.

  7. #5591

    Greek trip with Yumy at Austin Beauty Spa

    After being out of the game for a while I tried the new place in Forest Hills. Pleased to see the entrance is discreet and unsigned. Staff professional, room very nice, mirror gigantic.

    Medium Build, Busty, 5 feet 3, nice legs, Tattoo on stomach.

    Yumy was a lot of fun, extremely into it, great head, sloppy and gagging. I went for her Greek option (with cover) bc I rarely find that available with Asian providers. She was very passionate and vocal, helped extend the pleasure as much as she could, fun ride.

    After coming, had time for a massage and a quick shower. Nice spot.

  8. #5590

    Jaylin at Pink Angel

    I decided to write this review is because I honestly never encountered a gal that gets to the good stuff as fast as she did or does it as well as she did. When she came into the room I had been put into, she looked at me for a few seconds I looked at her spinner body and her face smiling at me briefly, and then she just got into it within seconds.

    For a moment when she entered we smiled at each other and I said hi. She slightly said hi but mainly she just dropped to her knees and started to suck my cock like a porn star hungry to prove herself. Definitely one of the fastest transitions from saying hi to being deep throated that I have ever experienced. I was still processing the hello but when she started to deep throat me that well, any doubts that I may have had melted away immediately.

    I was feeling her oral skills so much at this point that I honestly didn't want to do anything else. Her mouth was soft and wet and she was relentless with the sucking, sometimes deep and sometimes pulling back to tease me. Also playing with my balls on her lips and in her mouth and then repeating. I was loving it so I just let her continue and she did continue for about 20 minutes of porn-star oral kick-ass service. At one point my heart was beating so fast that I asked her to give me a minute. And then she was back sucking me so deep like it was nothing. This is a tiny girl and I was in awe at that point. I myself don't have infinite stamina, so eventually I let myself come in her mouth, she took it without any flinch or hesitation.

  9. #5589
    Hello from ATL.

    I will be NYC next month. Trying to figure where the best spots are. I now know where pink angel and paradise888 but where is Austin beauty spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by JKAllen  [View Original Post]
    In that area, Pink Angel would be your best bet.

  10. #5588
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen7  [View Original Post]
    Good question, nothing new seems to have appeared in that location since they left.

    In terms of nearby options, the two closest places with GFE svc similar to PBS would be Pink Angel and Paradise888, both on 37th avenue between Main st and Union St.
    In that area, Pink Angel would be your best bet.

  11. #5587
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoBlue  [View Original Post]
    I went to 7-8 places around there yesterday- I believe every one had one lone older lady working. This was a new area for me and I won't be back- I did miss going to Fei Fei Spa due to no parking around. I should have gone out to Little Neck maybe but I was exhausted. Anyone have any luck in that a area? North Blvd and 254th I think is generally it.
    No, I haven't had luck in that area myself.

    A bit south seems to be better.

  12. #5586
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Can someone post PBS website, have tried finding it and have been unable to.

    TIA.
    I don't think that they have a website but they do have a Twitter profile. I don't have it handy at this moment but if you google the name or number there is definitely a twitter handle for them which is updated often.

  13. #5585

    Emily and Sugar double at Austin Beauty Spa

    Emily is skinny and hot, I saw her earlier, she has the personality and fire that seemed like she would be good in doubles also.

    I chose the 50 minutes, for the double that's 400. Emily plus Sugar.

    Table showered me together, very sensual both, took me back to the room, very good DFK, very good BJ and rimming from both. In terms of deep throat, Emily could take it deeper than Sugar, which didn't surprise me, she's hard to beat on that front.

    Emily's ass is really nice. I finished with her in doggy.

    Two thumbs up.

  14. #5584

    Emily and Sugar double at Austin Beauty Spa

    Emily is skinny and hot, I saw her earlier, she has the personality and fire that seemed like she would be good in doubles also.

    I chose the 50 minutes, for the double that's 400. Emily plus Sugar.

    Table showered me together, very sensual both, took me back to the room, very good DFK, very good BJ and rimming from both. In terms of deep throat, Emily could take it deeper than Sugar, which didn't surprise me, she's hard to beat on that front.

    Emily's ass is really nice. I finished with her in doggy.

    I chose the 50 minutes, Table shower plus 1 pop option which frankly is an incredible value in my option.

    Two thumbs up.

  15. #5583
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    I saw Aimee is back on their website. Been looking for her for a while. Can anyone confirm? Thank you.
    Can someone post PBS website, have tried finding it and have been unable to.

    TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape