Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 1226 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15935

    Cute face slim waist

    Anyone have info on this one? She seems legit communication is on point! Decent rates outcall or cardates only!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/154726020

    Bs.

  2. #15934

    Al3 jA, Aleja?

    Saw her Tuesday morning. She works nights, so early morning probably a good time. She seems to post around 6 AM. She's in a rundown rental house, but nice neighborhood. Decent looking female roommate, I didn't ask if she wanted to join. She complained she was really sleepy and running on fumes, but put on a nice performance. Amazing BBBJ that almost made me pop. CFS Cowgirl, Mish, Doggy. Finished on the BBBJ but no CIM, just went to HJ. Some light kissing, and lots of rubbing and fondling, a not bad GFE. Vapes a lot, but no smoking. Thin, no baby damage, small cute tits.

    Sorry HardHat, I think I wore her out, b / c she was ready to pass out asleep after that.

  3. #15933

    Al3 jA

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So after seeing her Skip add.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/391463335113

    I sent her a text Tuesday morning to set up a date for the evening. I was staying at Comfort suites told her I would msger her when I left Jacksonville with my ETA. Got on the road around 1:30, told her anytime after 5:00. She responded shortly there after and said great 5 would work. After arriving at hotel I confirmed and was told she was mowing the lawn then needed a shower at 4:30. At 6:30 she asks if I'm ready I responded yes and that's the last I heard from her till 1:15 am. She apologized said she passed out and continued to msg me saying she was coming. First it was 2 am, then excuses. Again she verified I was ready told her had to be before 4 am again no show. One last try her saying 4:10. At 4:20 I got up to go to work. A night full of games. What a waste of time.
    Man, that is beyond frustrating. Back when she was over near 192/95 I saw her a few times and she was actually fairly reliable. But it seems to have been going down hill with her. In my experience extreme reliability goes right along with candy use, no real surprise.

  4. #15932
    Quote Originally Posted by PantyAnker  [View Original Post]
    Link goes to her number not the ad. Can you clarify please.

  5. #15931

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwitty  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time and seems ignorant the way she speaks through her texts. Tried to setup an hour, once confirmed she asked how long it will take to get to Merrit Island I said 15-20 min she said OK. Texted her I was 5 min away and crickets, got to MI sent a few texts and called once still crickets nothing. This was around 4 pm, she replied 2:34 am not apologizing but saying that she was ready now LOL freaking junkies.
    After she hung up she probably decided to start plucking her eyebrows, then started disassembling all electronic devices in hotel room like clock radio to remove the DEA installed hidden camera watching all the psycho tweaker insanity. To her 10 hrs zipped by like a few minutes.

  6. #15930

  7. #15929

    Disappointing Providers

    My goodness! It's amazing how many of you guys are having just unbelievable bad luck and terrible experiences with all these women in Brevard, but thanks for sharing because it will certainly help prevent others from making a mistake! Certainly, the names are self evident in the posts. Meanwhile, in Brevard there are still many UTRS and good providers available if you interested and do some research! And their names are self evident based on reviews on these pages.

  8. #15928

    Anyone seen this one goes by Diamond

    Just wondering if any experience or feedback on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...c/201514693600

  9. #15927
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Looks legit without much doubt anyone seen her yet and have any feedback?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/575659222201
    Waste of time and seems ignorant the way she speaks through her texts. Tried to setup an hour, once confirmed she asked how long it will take to get to Merrit Island I said 15-20 min she said OK. Texted her I was 5 min away and crickets, got to MI sent a few texts and called once still crickets nothing. This was around 4 pm, she replied 2:34 am not apologizing but saying that she was ready now LOL freaking junkies.

  10. #15926

    Mikia

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Looks legit without much doubt anyone seen her yet and have any feedback?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/575659222201
    I would proceed with caution, she posts ads with her boyfriend as a 2nd but I've also seen pictures in her ads with what appears to be management in the background.

  11. #15925

    Al3 jA Wasted time!!

    So after seeing her Skip add.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/391463335113

    I sent her a text Tuesday morning to set up a date for the evening. I was staying at Comfort suites told her I would msger her when I left Jacksonville with my ETA. Got on the road around 1:30, told her anytime after 5:00. She responded shortly there after and said great 5 would work. After arriving at hotel I confirmed and was told she was mowing the lawn then needed a shower at 4:30. At 6:30 she asks if I'm ready I responded yes and that's the last I heard from her till 1:15 am. She apologized said she passed out and continued to msg me saying she was coming. First it was 2 am, then excuses. Again she verified I was ready told her had to be before 4 am again no show. One last try her saying 4:10. At 4:20 I got up to go to work. A night full of games. What a waste of time.

  12. #15924

    Mikia

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Looks legit without much doubt anyone seen her yet and have any feedback?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/575659222201
    Has been reviewed, used to duo with Justy for a little bit. Believe she has had some problems with law enforcement recently.

  13. #15923

    Anyone seen this one yet

    Looks legit without much doubt anyone seen her yet and have any feedback?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/575659222201

  14. #15922

    Aleja

    I saw her about a month ago at her place. It is a house. Looks like they moved into it in the middle of a flip. Like you said the K9 is worht the view. She seemed ok, but I can see what you mean by going downhill.

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/554575287693 It's been quit on her for a month or two. Has anyone been to the malabar and 95 Incall? Hotel or apartment? Last time I seen her it was west of 95 on 192. She seemed to be going down hill then but the K9 is view is worth it.

  15. #15921
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/554575287693 It's been quit on her for a month or two. Has anyone been to the malabar and 95 Incall? Hotel or apartment? Last time I seen her it was west of 95 on 192. She seemed to be going down hill then but the K9 is view is worth it.
    Tried seeing her a few months back at that incall. Go to the wawa on Malabar waited 10 minutes then finally got the address. Went to the incall which looked a little sketchy. Waited 15 and never got a response. Shame really have always wanted to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape