Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 5388
-
09-23-23 19:59 #3438Banned Member

Posts: 3075LOL. That's why I mainly go to nonFS spas now. $160/ hour OTD and many times w / FS; $200 maximum!
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
GPS..
-
09-23-23 19:16 #3437Senior Member

Posts: 278The nerve of some providers LOL
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...3-5-36486.html
Check out this listing. The audacity to try and tell another business owner how to run her shop. This is why I find myself going to TJ so much more these days. What some of these girls expect to make for their time is getting out of hand. If you can get a provider to candid about their business you'll typically find these girls can make their rent in 1 or 2 days of work. Far from what I would call struggling.
-
09-23-23 14:49 #3436Regular Member

Posts: 5Here is her website, but currently down.
Originally Posted by IL8794
[View Original Post]
https://www.natalie.vistaprintdigital.com/
An ad on RubRatings.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...uru-32144.html
-
09-23-23 14:46 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 60Nuru Natalie
That is her last ad.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...uru-32144.html
She has removed a bit of info so she might not be in town or hosting right now.
Not that long ago she a special going. Was well worth it.
Originally Posted by IL8794
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 14:33 #3434Regular Member

Posts: 5Here is an older Rub Ratings ad.
Originally Posted by IL8794
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...uru-32144.html
Her website seems down atm.
https://www.natalie.vistaprintdigital.com/
-
09-23-23 13:49 #3433Senior Member

Posts: 112Giana
Waste of time. After collecting info and pics from 2 burner numbers, she ghosted.
Originally Posted by Jash198
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 12:17 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 185Nuru Natalie
All I have is a link to rubmd, which is defunkt now. Maybe someone else has a link. Sorry bro.
Originally Posted by IL8794
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/ee5a3...a-ef55ded77ae9
-
09-23-23 10:49 #3431Banned Member

Posts: 3075I got a "body rub" and manscaping from a lady once in Escondido. Her body looks very similar. If it's the same person she would be at least 35-40 years old now. Name was maybe Daisy?
Originally Posted by Jash198
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 10:03 #3430Senior Member

Posts: 95Giana
Any intel on this provider? She has 2 recent reviews of T3 r but wanted to cross check here before taking the plunge. From the review she used to work in SD and now in north county.
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/hws/7668089484.html
-
09-22-23 15:46 #3429Senior Member

Posts: 120Secret Garden
It appears that my ATF, Rose has retired. Her back-walk was legendary and her legitimate skills most appreciated. But now I'm out a back walker. Any recommendations?
I don't know if someone else will be operating out of her location.
-
09-22-23 15:43 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 120I may be stating the obvious without scrolling far and fast enough, but I texted Roxan today. She indicated she only works Saturdays, and was taking advanced reservations for manana. I imagine she books up fast!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 14:23 #3427Regular Member

Posts: 1I used to go to Nuru Natalie before but can't seem to find an ad for her anymore. Can you guide me to it? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 09:04 #3426Banned Member

Posts: 3075All the girls look hot but big disappointment with their pricing and what they are asking for with add ons and upgrades.
I miss the heavenly hands (HH) and soft touch crews and their regular specials. We need a new crew like them to start up again. Specials like $100/ hhr or $180/ hr is worth checking them out, once we are at the appointment then let the girls and mongers work out upgrades pricing.
Originally Posted by Sd1213
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 23:36 #3425Senior Member

Posts: 52I haven't seen Mandi, but she quoted 260 for the hr +500 upsell for "VIP". I'm not sure how these girls are coming up with rates, but at that rate there's much better GFE options out there.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
One thing I didn't mention previously is that the office these girls work out of is less than ideal. You need to wait in the room while they make sure there isn't another client coming or going and the bathroom is disgusting. I swear there was another guys junk on the floor of the shower the last time I was there. I'll be sticking to more upscale locations in the future.
-
09-19-23 19:52 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 529The Hillcrest crew
Thanks for the info SD1213.
Originally Posted by Sd1213
[View Original Post]
Your report aligns pretty well with all others about low mileage and big upsell.
I just saw that Mandi has her first t3 R review. No massage skills, little teasing, average HJ finish.
Such a disappointment.










Reply With Quote






