Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 29360
-
09-21-23 20:46 #21950Senior Member

Posts: 317Sweet
I spoke with the owner.
Sweet Spa, on the corner of Franklin and Washington, is alive and well. The girls, both younger and older, are as willing to give customers a nice experience as they have ever been.
Originally Posted by DexterIndy
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 15:04 #21949Senior Member

Posts: 325Have been mine as well
They had nice girls I used to get 4 hands.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
Some are real old but t he boast lineup was good and you could pick from the couch I guess not anymore.
-
09-21-23 13:29 #21948Senior Member

Posts: 810They are still open. Went about a month ago. They delisted their place a while ago on Google. It doesn't come up on maps for maybe a year or more. Service was good. Sweets is my old reliable. Ladies are ok looking. They are older but generally very eager to please.
Originally Posted by DexterIndy
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 13:16 #21947Senior Member

Posts: 187Still there. Usually have one decent looking lady in the mix. Just go when it's not busy so you can pick.
Originally Posted by DexterIndy
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 12:31 #21946Senior Member

Posts: 325Did sweets go out
Looks like once popular and was my go too as well (months ago) is no more in discussion.
Did they close and google they don't have reviews or they utr.
What happened does anyone know or I may have to drive up check.
-
09-20-23 23:56 #21945Senior Member

Posts: 99Based on some reports here about a month ago this is the same Tracie.
Originally Posted by Xdc96
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 21:26 #21944Senior Member

Posts: 527Yes, that's her. I haven't seen her since she's been back in business.
Originally Posted by Xdc96
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 21:00 #21943Senior Member

Posts: 238Amber at Lavendar on Lafayette Road
Yes, it is the same person. She is not only very hot, but also gets into her work and provides good service. Look, all AMP MT's are NOT the same quality, age, body type,. So why should the tip be the same? If you buy a steak dinner at a chain restaurant and pay a few bucks but then go to Ruth's Chris for the same cut of steak, will you pay the same?? - No!! So I would say if you cannot pay, do not go. Plenty of options. Do not waste your or their time trying to negotiate down. Listen, the few good places get plenty of business, know it and charge accordingly. I run my own business and have the same mindset.
Originally Posted by Rumbl343
[View Original Post]
BTW I do visit a number of spas as they rotate talent through, others charge higher house fees and lower tip. Let me repeat myself. If you treat the girls well and tip appropriately they will like you and you can get "off menu" services sometimes or they will give extra time or whatever as they want to retain you as a good customer. I learned to do that with some places so I get treated differently than someone who walks in off the street and wants to negotiate the girls on tips and then want great service.
-
09-20-23 20:52 #21942Senior Member

Posts: 238Four Hands at Lavendar Essential Oil
I paid for two girls for two hours because I got two girls for two hours. Little massage involved during the time and happy fun the rest of the time. I suppose if you want two sequentially for hhr that could be arranged. They are very accommodating.
Originally Posted by DexterIndy
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 20:22 #21941Senior Member

Posts: 507Tall blonde Chinese lady
Doing my uber duties, I picked up an ash-blonde lady at the airport, about 5 ft 8 in tall, thin runner's type with long legs. I drove right past her the first time because I was looking for a 'Chinese' lady- ha ha, we both had a good-hearted chuckle! She was wearing a T-shirt covered by a jacket, faded denim ripped jeans that seem to be a style these days.
Took her and suitcase to May Massage on Keystone, and took her shopping at the Oriental store in Castleton and to Walmart across the street from May- she knows her way around a grocery store. Later at May when 'on duty' she was wearing neat cutoff denim jeans, nice long legs, long fingers, had her long hair in a tight bun as to not get in the way of business, I believe she likes to take care of herself. Speaks a fair amount of English.
-
09-20-23 17:07 #21940Senior Member

Posts: 126Tracie
A few years ago, there used to be a lady on the westside who advertised using Relax With Tracie. Same gal??
Originally Posted by RubGuy80
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 15:51 #21939Senior Member

Posts: 136Luna
Ever had luck leaving happy with her? Feel free to PM me
.
Originally Posted by Lfcos
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 15:27 #21938Senior Member

Posts: 325What was the damage
Did you go hhr or what was the damage?
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 09:15 #21937Regular Member

Posts: 9Luna TTM
If anyone has Lunas newer number could you PM me?
Her website is down, and her google listing has her old number. I know her new one is an 812 area code but I seem to have lost it. My back is killing me and she's always been my go to when I'm in actual pain.
-
09-20-23 08:08 #21936Senior Member

Posts: 344I agree
There's also more, if you read up on the Robert Kraft bust, they detail how the investigation went about, one key piece was napkins covered in seminal fluid. Imagine what condoms would do for an investigation! https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/03/15/u...ion/index.html.
Originally Posted by Agronoman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




