Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 727 1227 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 19299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15909

    Mikia

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Looks legit without much doubt anyone seen her yet and have any feedback?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/575659222201
    I would proceed with caution, she posts ads with her boyfriend as a 2nd but I've also seen pictures in her ads with what appears to be management in the background.

  2. #15908

    Al3 jA Wasted time!!

    So after seeing her Skip add.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/391463335113

    I sent her a text Tuesday morning to set up a date for the evening. I was staying at Comfort suites told her I would msger her when I left Jacksonville with my ETA. Got on the road around 1:30, told her anytime after 5:00. She responded shortly there after and said great 5 would work. After arriving at hotel I confirmed and was told she was mowing the lawn then needed a shower at 4:30. At 6:30 she asks if I'm ready I responded yes and that's the last I heard from her till 1:15 am. She apologized said she passed out and continued to msg me saying she was coming. First it was 2 am, then excuses. Again she verified I was ready told her had to be before 4 am again no show. One last try her saying 4:10. At 4:20 I got up to go to work. A night full of games. What a waste of time.

  3. #15907

    Mikia

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Looks legit without much doubt anyone seen her yet and have any feedback?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/575659222201
    Has been reviewed, used to duo with Justy for a little bit. Believe she has had some problems with law enforcement recently.

  4. #15906

    Anyone seen this one yet

    Looks legit without much doubt anyone seen her yet and have any feedback?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/575659222201

  5. #15905

    Aleja

    I saw her about a month ago at her place. It is a house. Looks like they moved into it in the middle of a flip. Like you said the K9 is worht the view. She seemed ok, but I can see what you mean by going downhill.

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/554575287693 It's been quit on her for a month or two. Has anyone been to the malabar and 95 Incall? Hotel or apartment? Last time I seen her it was west of 95 on 192. She seemed to be going down hill then but the K9 is view is worth it.

  6. #15904
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/554575287693 It's been quit on her for a month or two. Has anyone been to the malabar and 95 Incall? Hotel or apartment? Last time I seen her it was west of 95 on 192. She seemed to be going down hill then but the K9 is view is worth it.
    Tried seeing her a few months back at that incall. Go to the wawa on Malabar waited 10 minutes then finally got the address. Went to the incall which looked a little sketchy. Waited 15 and never got a response. Shame really have always wanted to see her.

  7. #15903

    Aleja

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/554575287693 It's been quit on her for a month or two. Has anyone been to the malabar and 95 Incall? Hotel or apartment? Last time I seen her it was west of 95 on 192. She seemed to be going down hill then but the K9 is view is worth it.

  8. #15902

    Similar experience with Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    Had a terrible experience with her years ago when she lived in a house off US1 close to Port St John. The dream happened in the living room on a couch really good BBBJ then standing doggy then boom the scent of ass hits my nose. Then I kid you not some random guy walks out of a room and catches us fucking screams WTF then goes back in the room. She said fuck that and told me keep going, uh. Hell no! Pulled up my pants and walked out, she chased behind me saying please give me something please I have kids. I gave her. 40 and left the parking lot.
    Few years back, visited her in MI and when arrived she said her roomate was in br with another client, but we could take living room couch. I hesitated, but she said they won't disturb us. Finished quick and got out without incident.

  9. #15901
    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless  [View Original Post]
    BOSSLADY -
    Where -WHEN did you see her ad? . ,. ,. , a link WOULD help.

    F1.
    Try this -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-a56b28223e46

  10. #15900
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    She's got an ad up and was wondering if anyone's seen her. Curious about your experience.
    BOSSLADY -
    Where -WHEN did you see her ad? . ,. ,. , a link WOULD help.

    F1.

  11. #15899

    Bosslady

    She's got an ad up and was wondering if anyone's seen her. Curious about your experience.

  12. #15898
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaixhongdong  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Rose? https://tryst.link/escort/rosearee123.

    I have reason to go to PSJ on occasion. Just wondering.
    Yes that's Rose but if you go see her I wouldn't do anything bare definitely strap up twice. Trust me on this one her and her mom shit is real out here. DM me for more info.

  13. #15897
    Is this the same Rose? https://tryst.link/escort/rosearee123.

    I have reason to go to PSJ on occasion. Just wondering.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmail32  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/646812240881

    I made a report where she was using fake photos but now she posts the real ones. I have seen her a few times after little head won out as I go up to T-Ville for work every once in a blue moon. Have seen her a different places. As someone mention she host out of house sometime and someone lives there. No issues as they did not seem to care. I a hhr with her and man she sucked the soul out of me today. She gives one of the best wet BBBJs around. The first time we met she said to let her know if she goes to fast as she gets into it. Today was a mix of slow and fast and she just kept going. We stopped twice as her legs were getting tired from being in the position so long. I grabbed the cover and she asked how I wanted it and I went for doggie. For me she is just what I need when I head up that way as nothing is good up there. Next up might the UTR, just hope I can make time before she leaves.

  14. #15896

    Michelle

    Positives: Comms, Looks, Body, Friendliness, Attitude, Feel, Activity, Place.

    Negatives:

  15. #15895

    Vetting

    I always call the "Forum" the "naughty boys club" when I talk to providers about the benefits of seeing Forum Members and particularly Senior Forum Members. Right now we are blessed with some great UTRs in Brevard and a few of us are tasked with "vetting" Members before we start handing out contact information. Most of us do it because we like the women we are helping, enjoy their company, happy to help and they seem to trust us. Of course, I have been accused of handing out information to less than Senior Members, but I promise you, I will go back and read all the reviews of a monger, if not a Senior Member and make a decision. Is it one hundred percent foolproof? Hardly! But what is? I would say that eighty to ninety percent of you guys here, are respectful and supportive and enjoy the experience that these special women offer to us mongers. But, occasionally we all get fooled. Recently there have been reports of a few bad apples ruining the barrel. From making appointments and not showing up, to physically mishandling the UTR and not paying for services rendered. This behavior is unacceptable and should not be tolerated. Boy, we are all quick to complain and condemn a provider when she shortchanges us on service or misrepresents herself or is in the throes of using while visiting or any other happenstance unsavory, unfair, unsafe or unacceptable! So when certain UTRs, maybe ask for their donations up front or have some understandable rules, don't get all bent out of shape. We all threaten to name names of mongers who violate our trust and maybe we share via PMs who they are because in all likelihood, Admin will certainly not allow us to do this I promise you. I will tell you this, no posts, no info. Try sharing instead of just taking and the mongers who are creating problems, shame on you and you know who you are!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape