Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 748 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 311 711 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8064

    Same line of work

    Has anyone pursued SBs who are in the same industry? I had a meet and greet with a POT and it turns out she's in the same profession. I didn't tell her what I do but am afraid that it's a matter of time before she figures out who I am since it's a small world. Thoughts?

  2. #8063

    Twist of plot

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    That's hilarious. What a society of hypocrites we are.
    Pretty humorous in some way LOL.

  3. #8062

    Alternative to SA

    Wow, I was on Rover.com looking for a dogsitter, and the place is filled w / girls who look like they could also be on seeking. I think they could be persuaded. If you have no SO. I'd love to hear someone who has tried this.

  4. #8061
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Within a couple of hours of submitting my request to that facial recognition site, they had permanently removed the 'hit' of my IRL photo on their list of results.

    They have an odd way of acknowledging, but it does avoid the need to give them an email address. They say just to bookmark the removal page and come back to check. I did, and they said they had agreed to take my photo out.

    This is sort of tricky. The photo is definitely in their results, sometimes there is an old website that it can be hard to get back to that has the pic out there (or perhaps it was archived somehow).
    Just did the same, surprised how quickly they took action (less than 24 hours). I submitted several other photos of me and everything came back clean. I did use my real email, I figured there was nothing shady or illegal about wanting to remove my photos from a search engine and therefore nothing to hide.

  5. #8060
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    In case anyone wants to watch the shame video from Seeking. You have to watch this if they determine you've been naughty.

    https://contents.seeking.com/videos/...tion_1080p.mp4
    That's hilarious. What a society of hypocrites we are.

  6. #8059

    Photo removal

    Within a couple of hours of submitting my request to that facial recognition site, they had permanently removed the 'hit' of my IRL photo on their list of results.

    They have an odd way of acknowledging, but it does avoid the need to give them an email address. They say just to bookmark the removal page and come back to check. I did, and they said they had agreed to take my photo out.

    This is sort of tricky. The photo is definitely in their results, sometimes there is an old website that it can be hard to get back to that has the pic out there (or perhaps it was archived somehow).

  7. #8058

    Jeopardy

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDabber  [View Original Post]
    Was this recent? They said mine was "permanent" but then told me to look up the rules to avoid this in the future LOL. People have been saying how hard it is to get back on.
    Shady situation LOL.

  8. #8057
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJob  [View Original Post]
    I got banned and I made other profiles with other email addresses but when I would try paying for premium it wouldn't let me so I'm assuming they had my IP address stored. So then I emailed their support email with my original profile about being reinstated and they were like you were banned for using "ppm" and "dollar amounts" in messages so probably some dumb sb didn't like my offer and reported me saying I was trying to pay for for sex but they gave me another chance and reinstated me and I watch what I say in messages and try to get them to text as soon as possible and I haven't been banned since.
    Was this recent? They said mine was "permanent" but then told me to look up the rules to avoid this in the future LOL. People have been saying how hard it is to get back on.

  9. #8056

    Facial recognition

    I have posted earlier about a couple of facial recognition sites that could get us guys who want to stay anonymous in trouble. I provided some strategies to avoid trouble, including what I did, put black dots over the eyes and nose of my real photo, which I then send to vetted POTs (vetted by a phone call, and perhaps other sleuthing). I had checked the photos I've been sending from time to time on the two main sites discussed earlier. Look at my earlier posts if you want to know their specific names.

    I was sending pix today and got a whim to check mine again. The site that has a name involving checking faces, it suddenly showed one of my real photos, connected w / a website that I am properly on for professional reasons. IDK, in the past, that particular post was not found by the facial recognition site, but it was today.

    They have a means to get your photo / link removed from the search results. You select the pic and click through to a page where you can enter either 1) a pic of your driver's license, with info removed / hidden, just the face photo or 2) a selfie you have just taken w / two fingers on your chin. I took the latter path. I uploaded it and they say that it will take up to 5 days for them to permanently delete you from search results. They instantly stop giving your pic as an answer while they consider your removal request. I checked this of course, by using another browser and going back to the site. Now, it did not connect my sanitized photo w / the site that it had found earlier.

    We will have to periodically go onto the facial recognition sites and check that our photos aren't being recognized. A pain.

    However, I do use this site fairly often on the pics of POTs, and often I can get to their real identities quickly. The information provided, it isn't all that useful in getting to 'yes' w / a POT, but it can cover your ass in case things go south.

  10. #8055
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    I am going to agree with this statement. Once you get you whole approach down, be confident, post good photos, SA is shooting fish in a barrel. At any given month I can get at least 20 decent girls that will go out and meet me. Of course, you must be willing to spend 4-600 to get the better ones on there. Sure, there are many that will ask crazy prices, but I just block those.
    Its YMMV for sure. Not everyone can post pictures for obvious reasons. Tons of men on there are married I read somewhere.

  11. #8054
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    In case anyone wants to watch the shame video from Seeking. You have to watch this if they determine you've been naughty.

    https://contents.seeking.com/videos/...tion_1080p.mp4
    That's some comedy. Basically "we need to say you shouldn't use seeking for the very reason we know 100% of you are here. Just don't make it so obvious mmmmkay?

  12. #8053
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am finishing up a month. I have so much pussy IDK what to do w / it. I will go from mid-20's to mid-40's, because I am way older. I have done about 8 M&Gs, and all are super hot and sexy, smart and nice. All are ready to FC w / me, my allowance offer for the first time is 4-5. They get the room that I also reimburse for. I met a MILF yesterday, in my car outside the restaurant we met at, I got my hand into her panties, and got her off in just a couple of minutes of flicking. Super wet, super hot, super fun. Really looking forward to banging her. Another is all about getting spanked, etc.

    So, it just depends on who you approach and how you do it.
    I am going to agree with this statement. Once you get you whole approach down, be confident, post good photos, SA is shooting fish in a barrel. At any given month I can get at least 20 decent girls that will go out and meet me. Of course, you must be willing to spend 4-600 to get the better ones on there. Sure, there are many that will ask crazy prices, but I just block those.

  13. #8052

    Dice game

    Quote Originally Posted by ColoHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I've had the good fortune to have a south Asian SB before. She was easily one of the best and worst I've had.

    Pros:

    She LOVED sex.

    She loved anal.

    She worked for Marriott, so she was always game to book rooms with her employee discount.

    Cons:

    She ONLY loved anal.

    She demanded a condom for vaginal sex.

    She was bad at sucking cock.

    She always answered her phon when her parents called, even if I was balls deep in her ass.
    If her juice box is tight with raws; that'll make a big diff.

  14. #8051

    Hi Mom

    Quote Originally Posted by ColoHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I've had the good fortune to have a south Asian SB before. She was easily one of the best and worst I've had.

    Pros:

    She LOVED sex.

    She loved anal.

    She worked for Marriott, so she was always game to book rooms with her employee discount.

    Cons:

    She ONLY loved anal.

    She demanded a condom for vaginal sex.

    She was bad at sucking cock.

    She always answered her phon when her parents called, even if I was balls deep in her ass.
    Too funny. I need to get my SB to make some calls next time LOL.

  15. #8050

    Seeking Shame Video

    In case anyone wants to watch the shame video from Seeking. You have to watch this if they determine you've been naughty.

    https://contents.seeking.com/videos/...tion_1080p.mp4

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape