Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 772 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 11566
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #6061

    I have seen both.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    So I'm in LA for work and I want to book some time with a good Asian provider and I've been trying to decide between these two, and would love some advice on who you all this is the better option?

    My first choice is Ari from Top Angels.

    https://topangels.ch/topangel/ari/

    OR.

    Candy Girl Juni

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/juni

    Or I'll take a recommendation from one of you seasoned vets on a girl who is a must see.

    Thanks all!
    Both are great, but my pick is Ari. She has a much better ass and her service is on par with Juni's, if not slightly better.

    Juni will let you face-fuck her and plays the role of submissive cum **** really well. She pretends to be timid and unsure of her sexual prowess while also very eager to please.

    If you vibe with Ari, she will take you to paradise within two minutes of entering the pad. That is to say, my dick was in her mouth in fewer than two minutes after I stepped inside. It's nonstop pleasure with her. Gave her some great DATY, FIV, and FIA. And she seemed to have rewarded me with free BBFS. She mounted me in CG and just slipped me in, despite that I told her I didn't bring enough for BBFS and MSOG. She didn't waste time between rounds either.

    I've met Allie, Sunny, Chu, Loro, and Elena, all of whom are deservedly widely commended for their service. But I think Ari is just better.

  2. #6060

    Itzy

    Also saw Itzy yesterday.

    Pictures may in fact be real. Closest resemblance is the last picture (in the bra).

    Out of all the recent additions, Itzy is probably the best option purely in terms of looks.

    She has a very attractive face and a fit body. Generous rack manmade I believe.

    Interestingly she is half korean / half japanese.

    Age wise I would say she's somewhere in the 29-32 range.

    Service and chemistry wise I can't exactly say there were fireworks - not the good kind anyway (it was slightly awkward at times which is somewhat unusual for me so maybe she just didn't like me idk) so I don't think I will repeat.

    She also kept mentioning how she normally doesn't do BBFS but the booker is making her which was weird.

    Despite protests we did BB anyway and she kept complaining about pain which in hindsight was not unfounded because she started bleeding towards the end of our session (which made things doubly weird).

    So definitely some quirks and speed bumps but overall a very solid option if looks are important to you.

  3. #6059
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMan333  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday was the 9/18 Mukden Incident, I decided I want to see a J-girl for first time. Mina looks very young and cute like some of the Jav girl I use to see. She has a full Bush that I miss seeing because I no longer see c girls. Her body is not as tone as Korean girls and she doesn't use her vagina to do kegals, which actually feels better for me. Another fella had mention about the Jgirls having a softer and nicer feeling vagina is probably due to not performing kegals. Mina's ad pic doesn't resemble her. The castle picture is probably the only one that could be her. Even the hand bra pictures are mostly not her. I originally wants to record but after seeing her in person she was not pretty enough for that extra fee. She is cute but not on someone like Chloe level. Mina also doesn't like to do the work and cg lasted less than 1 min. Not much connection and it kinda feels like a c house. The session does feel good and she was on the younger side. Since it was J girls I was expecting really warm services kinda like Hana but the hour feels really transactional. I will probably stay loyal to the Korean lines because I like the slimmer / toner body and the plastic looking.

    Anyone, saw her roommate yuri? The booker hinting she is a thick girls so I stayed away.
    Sorry to hear about your poor experience.
    I was going to book Mina yesterday but when I asked the CG booker for feedback I got icky vibes so decided not to (same with Yuri btw so I think I will be passing on them both).
    Oh and that was me (about Japanese girls feeling softer internally).
    Really happy to see this validated by someone else!
    I swear it feels better.

  4. #6058
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwind  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I haven't seen any detailed reviews for the following girls yet so I'm wondering if anyone can share their experiences with these girls. I'm planning to see one of them this week but I'm having a hard time deciding which one. I'm into young, all natural girls, and good at dfk.
    Baby May: face is cute / average, mid to late 20's, beautiful long and lean body all natural small breasts, likely won't get much dfk if any at all seeing as she does not do BBBJ (yes you heard that right), but super sweet girl I see her once in a while for the body alone.

    Baby Sakura: face is slightly enhanced but overall average, 28 ish, body is on the thicker side but is all natural with a generous rack, very passionate dfk, lots of tattoos as well (huge one on her back).

    Both of these girls are part-time civies so don't expect the pornstar experience. Better to take the lead with these two.

    Baby Lucy I have high hopes for and have an appointment booked with her tomorrow. Will report back.

  5. #6057

    KTE Baby Mina

    Yesterday was the 9/18 Mukden Incident, I decided I want to see a J-girl for first time. Mina looks very young and cute like some of the Jav girl I use to see. She has a full Bush that I miss seeing because I no longer see c girls. Her body is not as tone as Korean girls and she doesn't use her vagina to do kegals, which actually feels better for me. Another fella had mention about the Jgirls having a softer and nicer feeling vagina is probably due to not performing kegals. Mina's ad pic doesn't resemble her. The castle picture is probably the only one that could be her. Even the hand bra pictures are mostly not her. I originally wants to record but after seeing her in person she was not pretty enough for that extra fee. She is cute but not on someone like Chloe level. Mina also doesn't like to do the work and cg lasted less than 1 min. Not much connection and it kinda feels like a c house. The session does feel good and she was on the younger side. Since it was J girls I was expecting really warm services kinda like Hana but the hour feels really transactional. I will probably stay loyal to the Korean lines because I like the slimmer / toner body and the plastic looking.

    Anyone, saw her roommate yuri? The booker hinting she is a thick girls so I stayed away.

  6. #6056

    Anyone seen Baby Maby May, Baby Sakura, Baby Lucy

    Hi. I haven't seen any detailed reviews for the following girls yet so I'm wondering if anyone can share their experiences with these girls. I'm planning to see one of them this week but I'm having a hard time deciding which one. I'm into young, all natural girls, and good at dfk.

  7. #6055
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    IMHO. Can't go wrong seeing Ari. Although I haven't seen Juni.
    Saw Juni last week, added another glowing review to the Agency BB thread. I haven't seen Ari yet but you cannot go wrong with Juni.

  8. #6054
    Quote Originally Posted by HellOnEarth  [View Original Post]
    Correction: that should be Lady Suji is not Baby Soyu.
    I literally saw her yesterday (as Lady Suji). So you are either legally blind or you are just trolling?

  9. #6053
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    So I'm in LA for work and I want to book some time with a good Asian provider and I've been trying to decide between these two, and would love some advice on who you all this is the better option?

    My first choice is Ari from Top Angels.

    https://topangels.ch/topangel/ari/

    OR.

    Candy Girl Juni

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/juni

    Or I'll take a recommendation from one of you seasoned vets on a girl who is a must see.

    Thanks all!
    IMHO. Can't go wrong seeing Ari. Although I haven't seen Juni.

  10. #6052

    Who do you pick?

    Hey all.

    So I'm in LA for work and I want to book some time with a good Asian provider and I've been trying to decide between these two, and would love some advice on who you all this is the better option?

    My first choice is Ari from Top Angels.

    https://topangels.ch/topangel/ari/

    OR.

    Candy Girl Juni

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/juni

    Or I'll take a recommendation from one of you seasoned vets on a girl who is a must see.

    Thanks all!
    Last edited by Bubba2274; 09-19-23 at 03:08. Reason: Wrong 2nd choice

  11. #6051
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDog  [View Original Post]
    What's the lowdown on Lady Suji? Seems like reviews are little to none. Boner says pics are real but seems too good to be true.

    As an aside, the pics of Baby Sugar (formerly Sakura) are the "realest" pictures I've seen in my years of mongering.
    I think Lady Suji =/= Dami (Suji) but I could be wrong.

  12. #6050

    Lady Suji

    Quote Originally Posted by GooseMan2792  [View Original Post]
    Is Dami / Suji the same Suji that was around last year? If so, would she still be considered HYA these days? Thanks for the rest of your intel as always, Boner. Thinking of making another list of recommendations anytime soon?
    What's the lowdown on Lady Suji? Seems like reviews are little to none. Boner says pics are real but seems too good to be true.

    As an aside, the pics of Baby Sugar (formerly Sakura) are the "realest" pictures I've seen in my years of mongering.

  13. #6049
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Using Boner Sense to rate their pics, this is what Boner surmised along with attached pics that are confirmed as real. I recognized girls in pics despite not seeing them recently so they are real and accurate based on my last memory of them.

    Some pics may be real but not recent. Pepsi pics look like her 10 years ago. Niya / Anna pics look like her 7+ years ago. Golden rule is never expect girl as good as pics. I have been pleasantly surprised before. Many already have reviews in OC and LA on this site and TER.

    Real: CG Soya / Tiny / Baby Miriena, Rose, Baby Sugar / Baby Niko / Sakura / Sunny, Pepsi, Niya / Anna, Dami / Suji, Ina, Maia, Juni.

    Most likely real: CG Moe, Daon / Som / Sua / Choa, Jane3, Tami, Everly, Terra, Sophia, Zuri, Baby Joo, Hera.

    Could be real (extreme PS): Baby Peach, Danna, Lizzie, Iseul, Baby Mina, Baby Yuri, Chu, Momo, Woori, Loro, Reah2, Arabica.

    Most likely fake (has a little resemblance): Lady Lynn, Lady Libby, Itzy / Meiko, Lady Suji, Cutie, Ariel, NG, Elle, Davi, Kendall, Leedia, Jisu, June, Rily, Lara, Hime, Fanny, Mina, Viki, Nancy / Sky / Silk / Orange, MJ, Cindy.

    Fake: Elin, Daphne / Crystal / Ring, Jennie, Mia, Emma, Sammy, Soy, Baby Sakura, Yumi, Nunu, Mila, Romi, Color, Tammy, Riria, Bobby, Peony, Sunny, Janet, Kira, Nana, Bora, Sugar, CiCi, Luna, Jinju, Yami, Yena, Diva, Sakura, Victoria, Bacca, Lisa, Porsha, Boa, Olivia.
    Awesome list. I would upvote it a million times if I could.

    You can add another tier: Looks better than photos. I would nominate Ina in that category.

  14. #6048
    Correction: that should be Lady Suji is not Baby Soyu.

  15. #6047
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Using Boner Sense to rate their pics, this is what Boner surmised along with attached pics that are confirmed as real. I recognized girls in pics despite not seeing them recently so they are real and accurate based on my last memory of them.

    Some pics may be real but not recent. Pepsi pics look like her 10 years ago. Niya / Anna pics look like her 7+ years ago. Golden rule is never expect girl as good as pics. I have been pleasantly surprised before. Many already have reviews in OC and LA on this site and TER.

    Real: CG Soya / Tiny / Baby Miriena, Rose, Baby Sugar / Baby Niko / Sakura / Sunny, Pepsi, Niya / Anna, Dami / Suji, Ina, Maia, Juni.

    Most likely real: CG Moe, Daon / Som / Sua / Choa, Jane3, Tami, Everly, Terra, Sophia, Zuri, Baby Joo, Hera.

    Could be real (extreme PS): Baby Peach, Danna, Lizzie, Iseul, Baby Mina, Baby Yuri, Chu, Momo, Woori, Loro, Reah2, Arabica.

    Most likely fake (has a little resemblance): Lady Lynn, Lady Libby, Itzy / Meiko, Lady Suji, Cutie, Ariel, NG, Elle, Davi, Kendall, Leedia, Jisu, June, Rily, Lara, Hime, Fanny, Mina, Viki, Nancy / Sky / Silk / Orange, MJ, Cindy.

    Fake: Elin, Daphne / Crystal / Ring, Jennie, Mia, Emma, Sammy, Soy, Baby Sakura, Yumi, Nunu, Mila, Romi, Color, Tammy, Riria, Bobby, Peony, Sunny, Janet, Kira, Nana, Bora, Sugar, CiCi, Luna, Jinju, Yami, Yena, Diva, Sakura, Victoria, Bacca, Lisa, Porsha, Boa, Olivia.
    Those are real Elin pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape