Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 1226 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15920
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy222  [View Original Post]
    I hope she is as good as the ad says. We could use another quality provider in the portfolio.

    OG
    Well I'll rain on the parade a bit. She's running a misspelled list of rules and regulations and then is posting fake pictures in her ad. Unless someone can provide a referral then you're likely to encounter someone very different than what's pictured.

  2. #15919
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? She seems legit communication is on point! Decent rates outcall or cardates only!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/154726020

    Bs.
    I hope she is as good as the ad says. We could use another quality provider in the portfolio.

    OG

  3. #15918

    Cute face slim waist

    Anyone have info on this one? She seems legit communication is on point! Decent rates outcall or cardates only!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/154726020

    Bs.

  4. #15917

    Al3 jA, Aleja?

    Saw her Tuesday morning. She works nights, so early morning probably a good time. She seems to post around 6 AM. She's in a rundown rental house, but nice neighborhood. Decent looking female roommate, I didn't ask if she wanted to join. She complained she was really sleepy and running on fumes, but put on a nice performance. Amazing BBBJ that almost made me pop. CFS Cowgirl, Mish, Doggy. Finished on the BBBJ but no CIM, just went to HJ. Some light kissing, and lots of rubbing and fondling, a not bad GFE. Vapes a lot, but no smoking. Thin, no baby damage, small cute tits.

    Sorry HardHat, I think I wore her out, b / c she was ready to pass out asleep after that.

  5. #15916

    Al3 jA

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So after seeing her Skip add.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/391463335113

    I sent her a text Tuesday morning to set up a date for the evening. I was staying at Comfort suites told her I would msger her when I left Jacksonville with my ETA. Got on the road around 1:30, told her anytime after 5:00. She responded shortly there after and said great 5 would work. After arriving at hotel I confirmed and was told she was mowing the lawn then needed a shower at 4:30. At 6:30 she asks if I'm ready I responded yes and that's the last I heard from her till 1:15 am. She apologized said she passed out and continued to msg me saying she was coming. First it was 2 am, then excuses. Again she verified I was ready told her had to be before 4 am again no show. One last try her saying 4:10. At 4:20 I got up to go to work. A night full of games. What a waste of time.
    Man, that is beyond frustrating. Back when she was over near 192/95 I saw her a few times and she was actually fairly reliable. But it seems to have been going down hill with her. In my experience extreme reliability goes right along with candy use, no real surprise.

  6. #15915
    Quote Originally Posted by PantyAnker  [View Original Post]
    Link goes to her number not the ad. Can you clarify please.

  7. #15914

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwitty  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time and seems ignorant the way she speaks through her texts. Tried to setup an hour, once confirmed she asked how long it will take to get to Merrit Island I said 15-20 min she said OK. Texted her I was 5 min away and crickets, got to MI sent a few texts and called once still crickets nothing. This was around 4 pm, she replied 2:34 am not apologizing but saying that she was ready now LOL freaking junkies.
    After she hung up she probably decided to start plucking her eyebrows, then started disassembling all electronic devices in hotel room like clock radio to remove the DEA installed hidden camera watching all the psycho tweaker insanity. To her 10 hrs zipped by like a few minutes.

  8. #15913

  9. #15912

    Disappointing Providers

    My goodness! It's amazing how many of you guys are having just unbelievable bad luck and terrible experiences with all these women in Brevard, but thanks for sharing because it will certainly help prevent others from making a mistake! Certainly, the names are self evident in the posts. Meanwhile, in Brevard there are still many UTRS and good providers available if you interested and do some research! And their names are self evident based on reviews on these pages.

  10. #15911

    Anyone seen this one goes by Diamond

    Just wondering if any experience or feedback on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...c/201514693600

  11. #15910
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Looks legit without much doubt anyone seen her yet and have any feedback?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/575659222201
    Waste of time and seems ignorant the way she speaks through her texts. Tried to setup an hour, once confirmed she asked how long it will take to get to Merrit Island I said 15-20 min she said OK. Texted her I was 5 min away and crickets, got to MI sent a few texts and called once still crickets nothing. This was around 4 pm, she replied 2:34 am not apologizing but saying that she was ready now LOL freaking junkies.

  12. #15909

    Mikia

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Looks legit without much doubt anyone seen her yet and have any feedback?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/575659222201
    I would proceed with caution, she posts ads with her boyfriend as a 2nd but I've also seen pictures in her ads with what appears to be management in the background.

  13. #15908

    Al3 jA Wasted time!!

    So after seeing her Skip add.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/391463335113

    I sent her a text Tuesday morning to set up a date for the evening. I was staying at Comfort suites told her I would msger her when I left Jacksonville with my ETA. Got on the road around 1:30, told her anytime after 5:00. She responded shortly there after and said great 5 would work. After arriving at hotel I confirmed and was told she was mowing the lawn then needed a shower at 4:30. At 6:30 she asks if I'm ready I responded yes and that's the last I heard from her till 1:15 am. She apologized said she passed out and continued to msg me saying she was coming. First it was 2 am, then excuses. Again she verified I was ready told her had to be before 4 am again no show. One last try her saying 4:10. At 4:20 I got up to go to work. A night full of games. What a waste of time.

  14. #15907

    Mikia

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Looks legit without much doubt anyone seen her yet and have any feedback?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/575659222201
    Has been reviewed, used to duo with Justy for a little bit. Believe she has had some problems with law enforcement recently.

  15. #15906

    Anyone seen this one yet

    Looks legit without much doubt anyone seen her yet and have any feedback?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/575659222201

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape