Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 28075
-
09-20-23 10:15 #23695Senior Member

Posts: 249Tipping again?
I swear, some of these newer accounts chiming in on what tipping rates are must be Mms's or providers themselves. "Feeling bad" because you CIM and dropping her an additional Benji? Please. Long time members of these forums have spelled out what standard rates are. If you are paying a hundred more you aren't helping. Would you pay an extra $100 for a beer because you spilled the last one and the cute barmaid cleaned it up quickly and without complaining? Quit justifying and rationalizing overpaying. Take the time to establish LTR with providers, and it will pay off in the long run.
Peace.
GL.
-
09-20-23 00:13 #23694Senior Member

Posts: 45With My Limited Experience I Do Agree with the Hotty. Service - Extra Tip
Agree with RCDK. Not going to roll the dice on a little extra tipping with someone who I don't find attractive. Unless the service is off the charts. Would you not tip extra for amazing service at a restaurant? What about the waiter / waitress at your favorite restaurant who always hooks you up with appetizers. Desserts or off menu items? At time I tip them more than the ladies I see. Is this tipping driving up food prices? I think RCDK and others are about building relationships, that pay off well over time. So a little up front investment for a great long term return like, special service items (like the restaurant analogy)—Extra time, total GFE-sensual feel to each visit, deep dfk and maybe bare (If into that) cuddling like she's your woman for the night—I mean you walk away like you just left your girlfriends house after a night of hot steamy sex. Yes it has happen to me.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Does it happen all the time, no. Most of the time yes- again it can be a long process as RCDK has described in past posts (learned it from the Jedi master himself) I have a couple ladies that I spend almost all day with them every week (rotating them) is it a little more pricey, yes. Did they ask for the extra no, I am Very generous with these ladies as the service and intimate fell they provide are on the Unicorn level.
In the end it's about being a gentleman and appreciating the time, effort and company of theses lovely ladies who give a little piece of themselves to you with each visit.
Just my learnings in the short time I've been doing this.
Be safe, PJ.
-
09-19-23 23:52 #23693Senior Member

Posts: 38Hey Bull and Mr Smither.
Originally Posted by TacoBull
[View Original Post]
I see that you guys are predominantly Mesa reviewers and that's fine. Can you report back what happened to Minnie? She seems to have gone MIA.
Secondly, how tall is Angela? I see that she is not exactly thin and petite, but I like my ladies to be short. And her rough age?
Thanks.
-
09-19-23 23:39 #23692Senior Member

Posts: 45Enjoying The Ladies Thanks To You Guys (Finally Visited Cathy at Erma)
All thanks you and PTJ-others as well as soon as I get through some of the recommendations I can have more to contribute. I finally got some big ole natural breastasist under my belt. Some had shared Cathy (not all and beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder) was not that attractive face wise. I thought she was super cute and man, again them breastasist drove me crazy. The way she sits on the end of the table with your hips up on her to wrap her big ole breastasist around your dong is amazing. Then she sucks it as well. Man I didn't even get to the boom boom. I couldn't make and exploded in her mouth. I asked her if it was ok and told her when I was about to blow. This resulted in her gagging, spitting and coughing up a storm like she had COVID or something. I felt bad. As discussed in other threads YES this is the appropriate time to tip extra. Sorry, but gave her an additional benji, as did not want to be rude or make her feel like I am some douche bag. Please note it ain't going to drive up the prices, it's just a courtesy and hopefully adds to the apology. I am going to test drive her again before she goes so I can get the full experience.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Oh, still don't know what happen to DeadAzz that guy had some of the best stories here and got them all in a couple months or so. He was a busy man.
-
09-19-23 22:52 #23691Shill for Mesa/Erma ignore all posts

Posts: 25I like the Cherry on top - 201 Healthy Spa
Crosspost from RM: I know many of you have been waiting, but for whatever reason it was difficult to get in to see Cherry. I've also been busy seeing other girls around town, some of which I've actually written something about, but I thought I would take the time to write a little something here about Cherry; who is now at my local joint. Where the term desert seems to describe pretty much everything about Santee / El Cajon area, including the quality of their AMPs.
Now Cherry, when I first looked at her, I wasn't overly impressed. She is physically attractive and has a decently pretty face, but you definitely can see it when you look at her face / eyes that she is experienced. I would say WAY more experienced for someone who says they are 26. She handles her shit like she's been doing this for a lifetime. What I'm saying is, even though she is pretty, she lacks that "new girl glow" that I've become accustomed too, but she definitely has a nice set of tits, and I guess that makes up for that a little. To be fair, I also think I caught her on an off day, because she wasn't in much makeup either.
Her English isn't very good, once again guys Get WeChat if you plan on doing this more than once. She greets me at the door, walks me to the room and we chat for a bit. I never talk about money or discuss services, money is always on the counter in plain site and she is already on my lap so she knows what's up.
Now the numbers and letters: Cherry is about 4'11", has slightly darker skin than you'd normally see on Chinese girls, almost like a Filipina, she has a small round face and unfortunately at the time she had some acne flaring up, she is small and has what I would call a more "natural" average body type so there are some things to grab onto which is fine in my book, little booty to grab, long length Bush, and last but not least, a great set of big natural boobs that are perky and soft to the touch with medium sized nips and areola's to match. Overall I would physically describe her as like that girl in the friend group who isn't at the top of the hierarchy, or the bottom, but somewhere comfortably in between or maybe higher because. Well titties. Solid 7/10 in my book, but I also don't rate it using a fucking "Anime girl" scale.
Now Cherry like I said before is a true god damn Professional and she will take care of you. I know that THIS Cherry does have a following and people really like her, at first I wondered why, but after getting a full session, I understand! At the start, she stripped me naked, doing the whole kissing my body, rubbing nips, tickling, yada yada not my thing. Eventually getting me onto the table and telling me to look down. I do so and don't look up. She puts a little oil and starts rubbing my body a bit. Yawn and then something amazing happens! She climbs on my back naked and rubs that pussy and titties all over. I guess that's like a nuru massage? First for me, but fuck that was hot. She flips my ass around, does the same thing, rubs my dick right on that pussy. 10/10 for whatever this shit is called. J4 special treat? Not going to share the rest, I'm taking this with me. Now cherry really likes DFK and isn't afraid to throw that tongue at you. Honestly not my thing when its so forced. Like I said she is a PRO, so if you like how the PRO girls do it, she will kiss whatever you want. She sucks dick like a champ. This has to be the single most dick sucking I've ever had in any session. She always was going for my dawg. It was great, BBBJ amazing, 8/10, but she mainly uses her mouth. These crazy girls man. She was willing to try all the positions and they were all fantastic; Mish, DOG, K9 variants, 69, All the CG's Kama sutra shit, 8/10, only thing is she didn't really prefer to be on top, maybe she was just tired, but I'm a sucker for ACG and that slapping soundtrack.
We fucked for quite awhile probably an hour or more, but MMS knows to leave me alone. Communicated with Cherry on when she wanted me to finish, she let me know, and eventually finished the session with me filling up her mouth with little J4's. Her mouth got so full that shit oozed out and dripped down her chin. Just another days work.
SO in conclusion, Cherry is a top tier provided, hands down a true professional and will fulfill your needs. If you live in the Santee / Cajon zone, this is your girl. Don't waste your time somewhere else because I already have. She isn't as attractive as a lot of the girls we are seeing at the more expensive AMPs in Kearny / Mira mesa, but she is Solid, and her service honestly put her over the top for me and into the GREAT category. I don't normally see many girls that I visit more than once. No matter how close they are to my house, but I will be making a visit or 69 to Cherry when I feel the need to cum.
Hope you enjoy, until the next one.
-
09-19-23 19:05 #23690Shill for Mesa/Erma ignore all posts

Posts: 25I 2nd this, only I also take into account the session time.
Originally Posted by TacoBull
[View Original Post]
30 min session: 140- 180.
60 min +: 160 - 220.sometimes more tbh.
90 min +: 200 - 300.
Obviously you can pay whatever you want, but this is wha the really happens in most cases.
It's also worth noting looking at the hourly rate. I've found that the places with 40-60 p / h you can start on the lower end, whereas as the 70+p / h you going to have to fork over some money for bb anything or extras.
-
09-19-23 17:34 #23689Senior Member

Posts: 66[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
I don't know how many times we have to say it, Ocean and 108 are off limits. They are off limits because they wouldn't fucking stop making shill accounts and the lady who ran it wouldn't stop fucking around making the guys who go there write Penthouse Forum type reviews.
It's sad that a long time senior such as yourself has to go on perm moderation but literally one post above this is me saying don't fucking do this.
A2
-
09-19-23 12:09 #23688Senior Member

Posts: 64This is a good practice. For me it's $160 to start, $180 for a good overall session, $200 for a good overall session where they take a load in the mouth.
Originally Posted by Canuck6234
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 11:42 #23687Senior Member

Posts: 215Maximum Mileage
Maximus is speaking the truth here.
Originally Posted by MaximusKahn
[View Original Post]
In my 30+ years in this game I too have come to learn the benefits to be derived by treating these ladies with respect and giving a good tip to those providers you want to develop into something special. While many of you here may consider this as simping, I think you also give your ATF a little extra. Sure you can haggle pricing and tips and still get a HE but how was it? A lackluster HJ from a pissed off therapist, rushed service to get you out the door, yeah I too have been there and learned. If I am seeing a new lady I will lay out the normal tip in advance. If she proves to be good and I want to see her again I will add another $20 and tell her that I appreciated her skill and hope to see her again.
I also on occasion give the MMS a little something. If the half hour house fee is $50 I will give mama $60 and tell her the extra $10 is for her (it has been my experience that it is hard to get that $10 back from them anyway). They are delighted about this. What does this get me, when I call for an appointment with my favorite lady they are always available. If I am taking a little longer than normal there is no annoying knock at the door or yelling in Chinese telling the therapist to hurry up.
Being a little generous goes a long way to help develop those UTR favorites and unicorns. If all you want is that lackluster HJ HE go ahead and haggle the tip. You will get off but do not expect that it will develop into something much better.
-
09-19-23 09:12 #23686Senior Member

Posts: 388Tips Are Always Appreciated
Tips are relative. Did you like the "massage"? What were the extras, and how was it? Do you plan to see her again?
Originally Posted by SDJaziKing
[View Original Post]
You can always hold your ground and see if she gives in, which in my experience they usually do if you say that is all you have. Or you can say no thanks, let her finish the hour and leave.
Any guy who says he's looking for UTR FS or his Unicorn and doesn't tip well may not be very lucky. They may say they play hard ball when it comes to tipping, but really they are generous which is why they get UTR FS action, and find Unicorns.
To get extras, you either tip fair and go a lot, or you go occasionally and tip well when you go. Either way, it's costing you money to get special privileges.
Personally I tip my UTR women well, and my Unicorns very well.
-
09-19-23 06:39 #23685Senior Member

Posts: 49Late post cherry erma
Saw cherry on Friday last week I forgot to post.
They tried to bait and switch me again. So I am always cautious here.
I had an appointment, fiona or whatever said cherry was busy for 1 hour. I said I came specifically for her and if she's busy ill come back another day.
Then she switched up and said no ill get her or somethin. I left to the shopping plaza. Texting them asking why would they do that. I was mad but I didn't curse them out or anything. Just said I don't appreciate them doing it to me. I eventually went back after 5 minutes of texting because I drove out there and said fuck it why not.
I go back I played it cool, wasn't angry, just felt weirs after what happened.
Cherry walks in and her face is okay but body is nice. Those titties. O lawd I love dem tig ol bitties. Its such a great sight to see when looking in the mirror and you see that big side titty shape pressed against you.
She like 5'5, okay face, great body. Bewbies are the best feature by far outside of her treating me well.
Good BBBJ. She is overall quite pleasant. I would see her again. She treated me very kindly and lovingly even post finish.
As far as positions go, cg, dog, mish, cim.
Finished fast once missionary occured. Those tiddies and attitude towards me. Definitely would see her again. I need to try cici tho or julie.
Just be careful of bait and switch. Like I feel bad of saying no I want someone else but mfer I made an appointment with her specifically. Always do appointment and see if you can get info prior to see if you get the correct provider.
-
09-19-23 02:51 #23684Banned Member

Posts: 3075I would love to know any young, attractive masseuses that you can recommend that still accept $40 tips after an hour FBSM. I only do hour or 90 minutes sessions so $40/ hhr and a 3 minutes HJ (as you say it takes) for $40 is not a bargain for me!
Originally Posted by BigDawgKev
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 02:45 #23683Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for the feedback, Andrew! I love DFKing as much as I love to dine. I'm not a fan of cigarettes smell / smokers so she's definitely a no go!
Originally Posted by AndrewSmither
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 01:09 #23682Senior Member

Posts: 30Cherry at 201
One of my favorites, Cherry is back in SD. Schedule a late Saturday night visit with this cutie. The is spot is nice and secluded with particularly no vehicles in the lot.
Came into the lobby and out came Cherry in a short avocado-color dress looking very naughty. I always shower prior to coming to AMP, but Cherry and I would always kick things off with a shower session to get things warmed up. It was what I expected from Cherry. Lots of soaping, ass-rubbing on Junior, teasing, LFK, and some BBBJ. I was already hard as fuck but just seeing her on her knees sucking my cock just got me really excited for what's to come.
Headed back to the room and dried off. She takes off for some supplies. It's a shame her English isn't all that great. The translation app doesn't do it justice when I'm trying to get to know this beautiful person. She returned and off went the towel. Bamm! Nice ass D cups well exposed inviting me to suck on! They are freakin so soft! She comes up to me while I'm sitting on the bed and I wrap my arms around her ass, pulling those melons to my face and going to town with them.
We started with some serious DFK. She wasn't playing, she quickly licked her way down south to my hard cock and started sucking the shit out of me. With her arms wrapped tightly around my ass, bring on her knees, she stuffed her face all up my ballsack and ate my balls one at a time.
We got back onto the bed and she continued to give me a cat bath all over my body while gyrating her pussy against my dick. She did make it down to my cock again and gave me some more sloppy head. She fucked my dick with melons for a few minutes which felt heavenly. Occasionally I would pull her up for more DFK. This was pretty much the theme of our session, a whole lot of cock sucking and ballsack licking while I played around with her melon twins.
She eventually got the hat on and we started out in CG. What a sight, seeing those natural titties bouncing up and down. Then went to RCG and to my favorite. Ass-pounding K9. She moaned as I went deeper and harder. I always get to bust my nutt in this beauty's mouth. Got off the bed and took off the condom. I had her on her knees again sucking until I blew my load. What a euphoric feeling being able to release my nut in a chick's mouth. Cherry is always willing to please and accommodating. I feel pretty fortunate to always get a fulfilling experience when I spend time with Cherry.
-
09-19-23 00:17 #23681Senior Member

Posts: 141Ha ha ha ha ha ha! No.
Originally Posted by SDJaziKing
[View Original Post]
Flat screen TVs used to be $3 k for a 50" and now they are less than a FS tip. The market inflation.










Reply With Quote





