Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4110
-
09-18-23 22:40 #3090Senior Member

Posts: 225Feel sorry for them? I'd bet many of them are pulling down anywhere from $300 - $500 per day cash (some even more) depending on what services they offer and how well preserved or reviewed they are. I work my ass off in a stressful job for $60 per hour, they give half assed rub downs and a handy for that.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 07:44 #3089Senior Member

Posts: 38Can you send me the address and number?
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 22:21 #3088Senior Member

Posts: 378AMP Thoughts
Anyone else here feel sort of bad for some of these AMP ladies? Most of them are grannies or middle aged at best. Sometimes you get lucky and get a younger better looking one. Most of them have this sadness to them and I can't blame them. They spend their days rubbing countless customers who low ball them on the extras. I can't imagine they saw themselves doing this at the age they are now. I've seen some of these other mongers and some of them look like they don't take care of themselves physically at all. Can't help but feel bad for the ladies sometimes. I usually try to be extra nice to them. I don't like to haggle as it kills the mood and they usually provide a better experience. I show up freshly showered and at least don't dress like a slob.
Another point. The back walking has to stop. I'm talking for the ladies who are more than 110 pounds. Just stop! No offense but they are too heavy for that. Most of them are horrible at it and it actually sucks. I've had to tell a few ladies No on this and some still insisted. I got up and left in one occasion because of that. Thankfully a lot of places don't do this, but when I go to a place and see those fucking bars I'm like please no. At least the smaller ladies it's not that bad if they know what they're doing. If the girl isn't careful she can really injure someone and now that person is at the chiropractor or possibly hospitalized with a major back injury. How do you explain away that one?
-
09-17-23 22:05 #3087Senior Member

Posts: 199Where is this and what was the damage? What were the extras you received? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Sasuke9015
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 15:47 #3086Senior Member

Posts: 131Ancient Natural Healing Therapy experience
Went to Ancient Natural Healing spa mid week and had a decent massage and good service for a tip of 80. Opted for 1 hr. Was massaged by Maya or Miya, mid 30's or late 30's lady, decent figure and nice perky nipples. Sadly she was wearing jeans and could not play with her during the massage. Got 30 minutes of decent hard massage, followed by 5 minutes of hot stone. Then 10 minutes of tease and on the flip she was happy to take off everything and give me access to her trimmed pussy. Good technique and I was able to blow my load. I think a lot more is available on the menu, but I was happy with what we negotiated, so did not inquire for the menu.
-
09-16-23 08:32 #3085Senior Member

Posts: 517Problem with SO
Completely agree, that's why I go to AMPs, some of the problems with her is that she isn't Asian, doesn't give a good massage, doesn't like a variety of sex.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 14:53 #3084Senior Member

Posts: 905I used to think that, but I've had a lot of GF's in the past 10 years that I've been mongering, and I realize I am just a horn dog. Single or in a relationship, I seem to find myself face down with some asian chicks hand on my junk. It aint right, but it is fun.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 00:12 #3083Regular Member

Posts: 18Got a weird msg too
It was last week 9/7.
Originally Posted by UncleORoy
[View Original Post]
I haven't called or texted any of the places you mentioned. It was from a number not in my contacts.
440 613 zero XXX.
-
09-13-23 21:56 #3082Regular Member

Posts: 10Are you talking about the place at the end of Lakeview? I'm not familiar with any other place but I think that one is on Methuen st.
Originally Posted by UncleORoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:50 #3081Senior Member

Posts: 1813If you are visiting Asian parlors, maybe you already have problems with your SO.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 15:08 #3080Senior Member

Posts: 95Are they FS spots or just regular HE?
Originally Posted by YelloTail
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 14:00 #3079Senior Member

Posts: 662209
I have gotten two texts from their number. I haven't been there in years and maybe just twice in total. Both times as a walk-in. I do frequent another spa in the area and have called there for appointments. I wonder if they are owned buy the same person and are using an answering service? I have blocked their number.
Originally Posted by UncleORoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 07:18 #3078Senior Member

Posts: 517Text message from 209
I have gotten texts from them as well and was extremely surprised, thank god I had them listed in my phone under some restaurant and the text said something like "haven't seen you in awhile. " which it had been months. After that I blocked the #, and blocked all the AMPs in my phone, I un-lock when I'm making an appt. , then re-block again after I'm done. It def is not cool that they do that, could very easily cause problems with SO.
Originally Posted by UncleORoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 19:03 #3077Senior Member

Posts: 378I have not but I did go to the Dracut one once a few weeks ago. I didn't call ahead and just went. It was pouring rain that night and there was no other car in the parking lot. They don't have my number so no calls from them. I don't get to that area often so I haven't been back. I've never gotten calls from an AMP ever. I've had random escorts text me that they are available.
Originally Posted by UncleORoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 17:20 #3076Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone else?
Is anyone else getting texts from the place on Broadway in Methuen and the place on lakeview in Dracut? The last 2 days I've been getting texts from them both saying they have new girls blah blah blah. I haven't been to Methuen in over a year and Dracut a few months now. Found it kind of strange to be getting msgs from either of them but both 2 days in a row. I've never had any AMP be so indiscreet before. I'm starting to wonder if LEO got their log books that they say they don't keep. I know I will never go back to either one. Be safe out there boys and girls.











Reply With Quote





