Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 7727
-
09-19-23 17:02 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 317Her name's Clubshilla, I think.
Originally Posted by Roland2418
[View Original Post]
My experience in the Kim OC clubs has been a little increasing GPS at Imperial (but not enough lookers or privacy to facilitate it since value-to-cost disparity is so obvious), and better values at Sahara (although the chubby Latina dancer ratio there can get out of hand). There's some GPS at Sahara, but no more than your average club, you just have to proceed wisely. It and Paradise and Synn North Hills are about the same: solid high mileage clubs where savvy mongers can get their nut for a reasonable price.
-
09-19-23 13:18 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 389So are we supposed to try to guess who this is?
Originally Posted by Nutinyoface323
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 13:17 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 389Smart for them, bad for us. Imperial is lighter on hot talent so they will probably do well there. Sunny from Synn is also popping up at Satin Anaheim.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 01:53 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 870Paradise
Anyone know anything about Jennifer at Paradise, decent looking Latina, just wondering if I should try her out? Capri doesn't do extras so she says, so oh well for me. Amber, any Intel on her aswell??
-
09-19-23 01:49 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 283Speaking of GPS Crew I noticed lately there's a Suki on BE LAX roll calls. Obviously could be a different gal with the same name but just putting it out there.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:40 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 144Imperial OC
Seems like some of the Synn GPS crew is making its way to OC now. Guess another Kim club I'll stop visiting LOL. Snow (sapphire) and Nyoko.
-
09-18-23 21:58 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 317LOL. The club with the $800 asks is all yours, bro.
Originally Posted by Nutinyoface323
[View Original Post]
I do agree with Roland that it's too bad, Synn pulls in a lot of fresh meat and you can do test drive lap dances for a reasonable sum. I guess it's just too renowned among the monger dilettante class as "the place" to get action, such that the girls' business model is to treat everyone like a sucker and to create price-fixing cartels to milk them. I'm sure the pendulum will swing back sometime. In the meantime, I'm happier elsewhere so knock yourself out boys.
-
09-18-23 21:13 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 173Some good updates thanks guys, I'm off work this week so I might give day shift a try and try to give Synn a break to check out the other spots.
-
09-18-23 21:07 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 25[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-18-23 20:54 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 389I think I'm getting over Synn as well because of the lame crowds. It's too bad because they bring a good number of fresh new faces and have more worthwhile veterans over SR but all the low rent dudes hanging around suck. I try to use it to my advantage and make minimal effort to at least look decent. It helps sometimes. I've encouraged a few girls to try out SR.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 20:47 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 389I might have laughed at Raven if she threw out these numbers with me. I don't usually begrudge girls going for whatever they can, but with her looks she has no business playing the "I'm expensive" game. Some guys are really into the young as possible thing, so maybe that's her angle, but not really my thing.
Stella on the other hand, I might be willing to negotiate a bit and see if she would come down from 4, especially if she is requiring the additional cost of the Rhino room. I would be interested if any one her has some VIP experience with her. I got a reserved not very enthusiastic vibe from her the time I talked to her but I might have been having an off day.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 19:29 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 25[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-18-23 14:59 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 3898 is pure insanity. If BI still existed, she would get all the skulls. I noticed the other night she was on roll call but never walked the floor in over an hour plus I was there. So either a) she's being locked down in VIP, b) hiding in the back waiting for her whale, or c) the club is keeping her on roll call even though she left. Whatever the case, she's no longer up for consideration.
Josie also dropped 8 bills on me for her whole package. She framed like she doesn't usually do everything but felt "comfortable" with me. Yeah right. 8 seems like a random number to pull. Maybe some girls are working in a clique and colluding together try to set the top of the market.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 11:53 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 45Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?
Used to hit up the titty clubs in the COI frequently. This was about 6 years ago I believe. But I remember a hot Latina dancer at one of the clubs with great tits and a fat ass named Montana I think. We'd fuck in the VIP for reasonable prices back then and the bouncers were totally cool about it knowing damn well I was clapping them cheeks in the back. Wish I could find out what happened to her.
-
09-17-23 19:40 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 241Rhino Intel
I visited Rhino a couple times this week. I definitely encountered some of the prevailing GPS. Two examples. On Thursday night I ran into Raven, a relatively new Latina dancer. She's cute enough though her body is a little soft, not toned at all. She says she's 18, which seemed plausible from our conversation. I'll admit that that kind of piqued my interest. Took her for a topless test drive, which was pretty good, so I decided to spring for the 30 minute VIP. A few minutes in she offered extras and said her prices were 100 HJ, 200 BJ and 400 FS. When I told her that that was more than I typically pay and suggested more reasonable number her response was "I'm expensive". No shit. She's doable but no where near hot enough to even consider paying that kind of money. I didn't push it and she never budged so we just did a 30 minute dance, which was fine.
My other noteworthy encounter was with Stella. I'd been looking forward to meeting her based on her pics on socials and thought she looked really good in person. Did a roll call special with her, which was pretty good. Talked about VIP details and she informs me that she wants 300 for a BJ and 400 for FS but will only do that in a Rhino room. I think she's pretty hot but not at those numbers.
I've been going to Rhino more lately because I like the vibe there better than Synn, at least for the busier night shifts, and I tend to get better non-VIP lap dances. But I've been running into more and more GPS VIP prices. There's still value to be had but I often end up doing just dances lately.










Reply With Quote




