Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 975 1475 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23689

    Amina Nicole

    Hey ya'll! Seems like Amina is back. I was wondering if any one has seen her since is been a while this girl was in the city. Any clue if is she I have my doubts. Please let me know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/154475292#.

  2. #23688

    Scammer / Thief Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    I watch the ads on sites because of this, even when I'm not going to see someone. They always carry over an old picture from a previous ad. This post doesn't have one, but others have. If I see a post about a dangerous scammer, I can avoid it.

    Advice, watch the market even when not hunting.

    Be safe brothers.
    True. And for future reference on the forum, in addition to Harley Quinn and Lauren Lust, she also posted under kayluh, kayla, kay. Photos here for reference as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjUzNDEzZDQ1MThjMGMwZjc2YTk3MTBhODcyZWMyMjFmZGQ5ZGQ.jpg‎   MzUwNDMyNWU2MTZhYTNhYjk0M2EyODNjN2E1NmU5NzJmMzYzNQ.jpg‎   MTE2MDg0OWE0MzYxZDAwNmNhYjQxNWQ5YzViYTUyODFkOWM4N2M.jpg‎   MzczNzZhYzgzZDAzZTQ2OTc4NWRhNDYxZDI3ZmI2ODc1YjZhYw.jpg‎   NjEyMzI1ZjZlMWU1YzU4M2RiNTc3YjhjMTVjYjcwZTAzY2UzYzM.jpg‎  

    NDE4MzMzZDE2ZDk5YzFjOTU1MTkxYjc0ZTljM2RhOTkyODMzNg.jpg‎  

  3. #23687

    Looking for Layla in Fuquay

    Haven't seen her post in awhile. She went by Layla and had a mobile home off of Hilltop-Needmore road just north of Fuquay near the Food Lion.

    Has anyone seen her?

    My apologies if this isn't allowed. Been trying to re-find her number for awhile and thought I would ask.

    Thanks!

  4. #23686
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone that's new to the area, hobby or forum, beware of this person. It looks like she may be trying to con people into thinking she is TaylorMade. She is not. She has used so many names that I can't even think of any. She uses the same pictures and there are plenty reports of her robbing people. Stay far away!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/647820713363

    Stay safe.

    BLK.
    I watch the ads on sites because of this, even when I'm not going to see someone. They always carry over an old picture from a previous ad. This post doesn't have one, but others have. If I see a post about a dangerous scammer, I can avoid it.

    Advice, watch the market even when not hunting.

    Be safe brothers.

  5. #23685

    I remember some.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone that's new to the area, hobby or forum, beware of this person. It looks like she may be trying to con people into thinking she is TaylorMade. She is not. She has used so many names that I can't even think of any. She uses the same pictures and there are plenty reports of her robbing people. Stay far away!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/647820713363

    Stay safe.

    BLK.
    I remember some of her aliases were Harley Quinn and Lauren Lust.

  6. #23684

    Known Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7  [View Original Post]
    This person is a scam. I was able to book an appointment near Crabtree with little L. E. Check. I entered to room and it had a very heavy cigarette smoke scent. The person in the photos seemed to match the person in the room. Once I laid the money on the counter there was a knock at the door. The girl answered to door and walked out of the room. I immediately walked out of the room and there were two young black guys approaching the door getting ready to enter. They asked me if Taylor was in the room. I ignored them and left right away.

    Of course, Taylor was no where to be found.

    I have been doing this for a long time. This is the first time I was taken like this.

    Good luck fellas.
    Yes, unfortunately the same thing happened to me. See my post 21550. Sorry that happened to you.

  7. #23683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find a single review of Melissa Bella on Tryst. She is based in Raleigh so figured I would check with you all. Thanks for any information!

    https://tryst.link/massage/brazilian-mel
    She is only $950 so why not try her out? All sanity has been lost.

  8. #23682

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could help you man. I have no idea, so many of these "Latin" ladies on eros and Tryst with no intros. No reviews here or oThER sites, I just give up on all of them.
    The worst part is that if you set a dream, they want a whole resume. Smfh.

  9. #23681

    T. A. Why. L. O. Are. Is a scam. Avoid

    This person is a scam. I was able to book an appointment near Crabtree with little L. E. Check. I entered to room and it had a very heavy cigarette smoke scent. The person in the photos seemed to match the person in the room. Once I laid the money on the counter there was a knock at the door. The girl answered to door and walked out of the room. I immediately walked out of the room and there were two young black guys approaching the door getting ready to enter. They asked me if Taylor was in the room. I ignored them and left right away.

    Of course, Taylor was no where to be found.

    I have been doing this for a long time. This is the first time I was taken like this.

    Good luck fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/552031679358

    https://callescort.org/984-710-7042

  10. #23680

    All newbies beware

    Anyone that's new to the area, hobby or forum, beware of this person. It looks like she may be trying to con people into thinking she is TaylorMade. She is not. She has used so many names that I can't even think of any. She uses the same pictures and there are plenty reports of her robbing people. Stay far away!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/647820713363

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  11. #23679
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSparky  [View Original Post]
    Looks a lot like the daughter / niece of GILF / Woodie. I remember the reviews as "blah".
    Bummer. Plus she is outcall only, so, got to factor in a room rental. Lord knows I aint brining a provider to my house.

  12. #23678

    I get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Regardless, thank you for your response and information sir! It is most appreciated!
    Super hard on here to get someone to respond to a fairly time sensitive request, man, trust me I know.

  13. #23677
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could help you man. I have no idea, so many of these "Latin" ladies on eros and Tryst with no intros. No reviews here or oThER sites, I just give up on all of them.
    Regardless, thank you for your response and information sir! It is most appreciated!

  14. #23676

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find a single review of Melissa Bella on Tryst. She is based in Raleigh so figured I would check with you all. Thanks for any information!

    https://tryst.link/massage/brazilian-mel
    Wish I could help you man. I have no idea, so many of these "Latin" ladies on eros and Tryst with no intros. No reviews here or oThER sites, I just give up on all of them.

  15. #23675

    Melissa bella on Tryst? Anbody seen any reviews at all?

    I can't seem to find a single review of Melissa Bella on Tryst. She is based in Raleigh so figured I would check with you all. Thanks for any information!

    https://tryst.link/massage/brazilian-mel

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape