Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 59497
-
09-18-23 11:03 #53302Senior Member

Posts: 707Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 10:22 #53301Senior Member

Posts: 33Yi Xin Massage in Duluth.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 09:57 #53300Senior Member

Posts: 113Jin massage
Has anyone been here? Fun? Can't find any intel on RM or this site.lawrenceville
-
09-18-23 08:34 #53299Senior Member

Posts: 34What level of service are you looking for? L1? L2? FS?
Originally Posted by Dinjarin1000
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 08:30 #53298Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone Lithonia area here?
Aware of some places directly in Lithonia (never been), just been wondering if anyone knew any places in or around.
-
09-17-23 21:46 #53297Senior Member

Posts: 225Didn't *****, didn't moan, didn't blame anybody but myself. Took my lumps and went back later. DM if you want to discuss further.
Originally Posted by NotEnuf
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 19:54 #53296Senior Member

Posts: 707Which shop
User6365270020706 or user691189576 tic tok.
-
09-17-23 16:56 #53295Senior Member

Posts: 225Didn't Complain
I get that 'appointments' here are not at all the same as legit places, and I didn't make a scene that 'I had an appointment, how dare you take that monger instead of me. ' All I said was somebody beat me in the door and I went back later, sheesh.
Originally Posted by NotEnuf
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 08:10 #53294Senior Member

Posts: 156Wtf?
You got there late and complain about being cockblocked? What a puss. The girl is going to take the walk-in every time the appointment guy is late.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 07:40 #53293Regular Member

Posts: 21 that ATL, please suggest best place
Hi guys,
This is an amazing forum! So many great reviews and so much info.
I am visiting ATL soon and will be free for a day.
Can someone kindly suggest a good spa and provider near Roswell area?
Looks like lots of options so would like to visit.
The best one possible.
Thanks!
-
09-16-23 13:02 #53292Senior Member

Posts: 225Sad News
Lily said 'maybe two weeks. ' I guess time will tell.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 09:29 #53291Senior Member

Posts: 151Cleared Inbox
Sorry for the hold up inbox has been cleared!
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 07:50 #53290Regular Member

Posts: 22Best AMP for a guy?
Looking for an AMP with guys who give a massage. Suggestions in and around ATL?
-
09-15-23 20:40 #53289Senior Member

Posts: 332Julia at Sisi/Li also gone, return TBD (if at all).
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 16:59 #53288Senior Member

Posts: 225Deja Vu
Man, somebody else writing the script to my experience Wednesday. I had messaged ahead that morning for 1:00. Having stopped at the bank on the way, I got there at 1:05. I see a dude walking to the sidewalk from the parking lot and I'm thinking son-of-a-***** looks like he's moving toward the SDS front door. Sure enough. I wait outside a couple of minutes to avoid the monger-to-monger in the lobby area awkwardness. I find out Kelly is the only one there, and despite having an 'appointment,' she was now 'busy' and I was SOL until later.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
Wondering which one of you sons-of-bitches that was. Anyway, ran some errands and saw her later that afternoon.










Reply With Quote




