Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 17727
-
09-19-23 22:53 #12972Senior Member

Posts: 59Claire
https://tryst.link/escort/claire-123
Anyone meet up with her before? I really wish I could, but no references and nervous about showing I'd. I really should just make a P411 account. Maybe one of the providers might see me without references.
-
09-19-23 22:51 #12971Regular Member

Posts: 1Eden
I met with Eden for the first time yesterday. It was an unbelievable experience. Fantastic message before we got down to business and that was fantastic too. I've been seeing professionals for many years and she tops my list. I will definitely be returning to see her in the near future.
-
09-19-23 22:42 #12970Senior Member

Posts: 97Damn, sorry to hear that.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 11:57 #12969Senior Member

Posts: 279I'm curious about the Bush. It's such a rarity anymore. Was it $$ for 30 m, outcall only?
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 09:22 #12968Senior Member

Posts: 279Anyone know if Cari is still active? Looking to spend some time in the Saint Charles area today.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:23 #12967Senior Member

Posts: 308Sidebar: Sabrina is just exactly my type of temptation, but she wants photos and pics of IDs. Those are hard no-gos for me. C'est la vie.
Originally Posted by GoldMiner
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:19 #12966Senior Member

Posts: 308Oh fuck. I didn't catch that the new name and anonymized pics were of that infamous crank. I was nearly tempted. Good catch, guys.
Originally Posted by EliasJay
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:17 #12965Senior Member

Posts: 308You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble by doing an image search. Those pics show up on escort ads in a lot of different places, plus a Reddit account. Not to mention the English in the ad is iffy, too.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 22:09 #12964Senior Member

Posts: 25Sensual Scarlett
https://sensualscarlett.com/wpa/
Had a great time with sensual Scarlett. She has an awesome body and hosts in a relaxing atmosphere. I will definitely be returning.
-
09-18-23 09:31 #12963Senior Member

Posts: 34Ann - 43 yrs old
Anyone met with Ann? I'm typically very good at finding red flags, but nothing seems to be either positive or negative.
https://callescort.org/618-744-1667
-
09-18-23 07:09 #12962Senior Member

Posts: 447She is real but very boring.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 20:47 #12961Senior Member

Posts: 489Scammer
https://escort13.com/post/88825833?currentPage=5
Total waste of time talks a lot of BS of being honest, wants half donation up front, No. Then a gift card sent to her No, will give you a card when I see you ok she says come on over, get there nothing but games never came down to greet or see me. Wanted a photo of the card No, she continued to have games and excuses so I left.
-
09-17-23 16:25 #12960Senior Member

Posts: 279Still looking for info about Ruby in Florissant
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3147123874
As far as I can tell, no report back yet. If so and I missed it, sorry! May TOFTT this week if it pans out.
-
09-17-23 14:49 #12959Senior Member

Posts: 687Car Dates
I had one prospective provider offer me a bbjcim via car date. I asked if she had an incall, and he replied no. I've rarely done anything in my car and to honest, I feel I'm too old for that. I don't want to sitting somewhere with my pants down and my head on a swivel looking around for the cops or even worse, a blabber mouth concerned citizen. I'll see if I can get her to agree to going to a notel. I want to relax and enjoy the experience. Anyone else run across this?
-
09-17-23 14:03 #12958Senior Member

Posts: 409Thank you! I hadn't realized there was a What Happened To thread!
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





