Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 552 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5466
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Damn, she quoted me 450. Pass. Was this in a room or lap dance?
    Got to negotiate, I got her down to $250 plus the 15 minute VIP cost. I did give her a tip, it was my second nut of the day and she really had to work for it.

  2. #5465

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Drained my balls with a high energy BBBJCIM.

    In and out of the club in under 20 minutes.

    250 which is rich but I had shit to do.
    Damn, she quoted me 450. Pass. Was this in a room or lap dance?

  3. #5464
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMand0  [View Original Post]
    What if it takes you a long time to cum? What happens then? And I'm not talking about it takes long time to get hard (no ED issues) just takes awhile to cum?
    I usually do. Almost never with just a BJ, bare or not. And I typically ask during negotiations and usually get either a commitment to go as long as I can or a limit.

    Morgan finished me up in 3 songs or less every time I saw her.

    I've had some pretty girls in that place. I remember one bouncing on me so hard the girl behind us complained she'd pushed the booth back into their space. But Morgan just knew how to make it twitch, 30 seconds after she said hi the first time.

    Girl's got some skills. Something about her I never understood, she just touched it and, like, wow. I'm sure Monse's on par with that.

  4. #5463
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Drained my balls with a high energy BBBJCIM.

    In and out of the club in under 20 minutes.

    250 which is rich but I had shit to do.
    She really gets after it, A+ effort! Got one from her last Thursday for the first time.

  5. #5462

    Mandy

    Drained my balls with a high energy BBBJCIM.

    In and out of the club in under 20 minutes.

    250 which is rich but I had shit to do.

  6. #5461
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I would say more like a Golden Corral. Serves a lot daily. Customers aren't as concerned with quality as they are with just wanted to get theirs and for cheap. Friendly vibe. Business model works. Not expensive.
    Lolz. That's cold.

  7. #5460

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Monse like a Starbucks. Had them lined, anyway you want it & can preorder so pull up and get served.
    I would say more like a Golden Corral. Serves a lot daily. Customers aren't as concerned with quality as they are with just wanted to get theirs and for cheap. Friendly vibe. Business model works. Not expensive.

  8. #5459
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Depends on how busy it is and if you're one of her regular customers. VIP rates $250-300 for 15 and $500 for 30 would be my guess. When it's busy she can turn customers like a Nascar crew changes tires. I wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't clear $1000 at peak hours so keep that in mind.
    Monse like a Starbucks. Had them lined, anyway you want it & can preorder so pull up and get served.

  9. #5458

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMand0  [View Original Post]
    What if it takes you a long time to cum? What happens then? And I'm not talking about it takes long time to get hard (no ED issues) just takes awhile to cum?
    You could always ask Luna to stick a finger in your bum, lots of prior reports her doing that for guys.

  10. #5457

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMand0  [View Original Post]
    What if it takes you a long time to cum? What happens then? And I'm not talking about it takes long time to get hard (no ED issues) just takes awhile to cum?
    I heard most guys don't jack Off for days and get that release faster. Obviously you know your own dick better than anybody.

  11. #5456

    No Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMand0  [View Original Post]
    What if it takes you a long time to cum? What happens then? And I'm not talking about it takes long time to get hard (no ED issues) just takes awhile to cum?
    This is the primary reason why I'm not an extras guy. I like to cum multiple times per session when it's good. A 2-hour fuck session isn't uncommon. Therefore, I cannot pay $4 K just to get my full sexual satisfaction. But I like Monse b / c she actually loves to fuck too and only asks for a reasonable price for the entire experience. No set number at all, she leaves it up to me. But I always just take her in the LDA.

  12. #5455

    It is what it is

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMand0  [View Original Post]
    What if it takes you a long time to cum? What happens then? And I'm not talking about it takes long time to get hard (no ED issues) just takes awhile to cum?
    Private rooms you're on the clock. Finish or not, time's up and you're done. Sometime you can go over the time a few minutes but then the DJ starts calling the dancer's name. If you don't come out the manager eventually comes in. That could get awkward.

    Before the private rooms I heard dancers say you need to finish is 3-4 or 4-5 songs. Part of that was they were likely to get called up on stage after that. And the longer you take the fewer customers they get to see and the less $$$ they make that day.

  13. #5454

    Issues with time

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMand0  [View Original Post]
    What if it takes you a long time to cum? What happens then? And I'm not talking about it takes long time to get hard (no ED issues) just takes awhile to cum?
    Then no strip club will be your friend. Clubs are about turnover.

  14. #5453

    Overthinking it

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMand0  [View Original Post]
    What if it takes you a long time to cum? What happens then? And I'm not talking about it takes long time to get hard (no ED issues) just takes awhile to cum?
    Monse is a woman of focus, commitment and sheer will. If you can last more than 15 minutes in her mouth / throat my hats off to you.

  15. #5452
    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    You cum you go. Nobodies watching the clock.

    Never met her, but I remember meeting Morgan several times, she finished the job quickly, and I'm assuming Monse has similar skills.
    What if it takes you a long time to cum? What happens then? And I'm not talking about it takes long time to get hard (no ED issues) just takes awhile to cum?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape