Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 833 1333 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19055

    Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately and have a contact number. I lost her number and would like to see if she's still available.
    Bubbles has been MIA for quite a while now.

  2. #19054

    AngelinaSexy / AliceSexy

    Anyone have experience with Angelina? Seems to go by Alice as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelinasexy

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AliceSexy

  3. #19053

    Indian in Tysons

    I've wanted to try an Indian provider for awhile. There are rarely any in the area so I jumped at this opportunity (literally). It wasn't amazing or anything and she was focused on her phone most of the time. I was just glad to scratch that itch. Her personality isn't bad or anything she seems cool, she will definitely rush you though.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/3190355

  4. #19052

    Time waster

    Told the I broad I would come see her at 9. She sent me the address of a hotel in landmark. But she didn't have a room there. So she asked me if we can just do it in her place. Went to her place bus she wasn't ready. Said she needed five minutes to shower. I gave her. 10 and left. The she texts and ask me to come back. I get back. We talk up five flights of stairs. Get to her door and she asks me for the money saying "I always get the money first before I let anybody in. " I said "you know what? Imma just go. " And left mad as hell. Don't Easter your time like I did.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...660/5034460773

  5. #19051

    Bubbles in Manassas

    Has anyone seen her lately and have a contact number. I lost her number and would like to see if she's still available.

  6. #19050

    Beth aka Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by SumphknFool  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to meet up with this lady? I've texted her on numerous occasions and after going through the legit check and getting her donation, she goes ghost everytime. Starting believe the individual is playing games or has some serious issues. Kinda strange when someone post and you hit them up within a few minutes if ad going live and they don't respond for several hours or even the next day.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...s/209901570376
    Beth and Kat are the same person. Sometimes you will see both ads posting. Kat and Darryn used to work together occasionally. BBBJ average, K9 is all right, nothing earth shattering, and definite clock watcher.

  7. #19049

    Beth aka Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by SumphknFool  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to meet up with this lady? I've texted her on numerous occasions and after going through the legit check and getting her donation, she goes ghost everytime. Starting believe the individual is playing games or has some serious issues. Kinda strange when someone post and you hit them up within a few minutes if ad going live and they don't respond for several hours or even the next day.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...s/209901570376
    Beth and Kat are the same person. Sometimes you will see both ads posting. Kat and Darryn used to work together occasionally. BBBJ average, K9 is all right, nothing earth shattering, and definite clock watcher.

  8. #19048

    Legit Check on Beth

    Has anyone had a chance to meet up with this lady? I've texted her on numerous occasions and after going through the legit check and getting her donation, she goes ghost everytime. Starting believe the individual is playing games or has some serious issues. Kinda strange when someone post and you hit them up within a few minutes if ad going live and they don't respond for several hours or even the next day.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...s/209901570376
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0136.png‎   IMG_0137.png‎   IMG_0138.png‎  

  9. #19047
    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    I saw Shannon Love is back and posting that she is pregnant. Anyone sampled her yet and know how far along she is. This is definitely a bucket list I'd like to check.
    Is there a link for her?

  10. #19046

    Hooray Destiny!

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. She's had Eros ads before. She will usually book a hotel for a week and see clients and then go back to her normal life for a month or so.
    As far as MoCo was concerned, she was number 1 with no exaggeration!

  11. #19045

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItTight  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago, someone else had a dream and had that dream turn into a nightmare when Helens "friend" showed up that was painful to deal with. Anything result from that?
    I saw that as well. I saw her 2 weeks before and the day after the post and got tested and was clean. She stays very clean so it would seem an unfortunate coincidence to me. When I asked her about it she even showed me her clean test. She does them every month. I have and still will book with confidence and you should do the same.

  12. #19044
    Quote Originally Posted by Soco21  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago, someone else had a dream and had that dream turn into a nightmare when Helens "friend" showed up that was painful to deal with. Anything result from that?

  13. #19043
    Quote Originally Posted by Menos  [View Original Post]
    I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'm getting uncanny / photoshopped vibes from the way it looked like they slapped some else's boobs on top of hers in the photos.
    It's like they all use the same photo filter app.

  14. #19042

    Who knows

    I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'm getting uncanny / photoshopped vibes from the way it looked like they slapped some else's boobs on top of hers in the photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    I have not found Abba or Sara. Here is a link for Cherry DD.

    https://www.foxylists.com/cherrydd

    Wow. The requested donation is a little steep for me, but if the pics are and and the boobs are real (probably not) , I might take out a second mortgage.

    Oldboomer.

  15. #19041

    Cherry DD

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    I have not found Abba or Sara. Here is a link for Cherry DD.

    https://www.foxylists.com/cherrydd

    Wow. The requested donation is a little steep for me, but if the pics are and and the boobs are real (probably not) , I might take out a second mortgage.

    Oldboomer.
    Take the 2nd mortgage out, take the vitamins, enjoy. The boobs are not real, but she is genuinely awesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape