Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 12388
-
09-17-23 16:40 #7723Senior Member

Posts: 2036I'd like to Oppenheimer these Barbies
Well they don't look like barbie, but I found at least one attractive lady at the 10 shops I visited recently. I'd like to do the devil's horizontal dance with all of them, tried it with 5 this month.
In alphabetical order:
Asian massage, Meldrum at McLaughlin: There is a very petite girl here named Linda that was originally at green tea before if became Calm Wind. Yummy.
Blue sky, division near 92nd: There is a girl with long sandy colored hair named Amy, who originally was at Boba. We had fun.
Calm Wind, Courtney at McLaughlin. Didn't stay, but I would like to try her.
Joy on Barber: didn't stay but met a couple that were attractive and worth a try.
L&D Glisan at 60th: The delicious and fun Cherry is here for the rest of the month, she was originally on Main Street in Tigard across the street from the post office. I have seen her many times and I will see her again.
Ocean on 182nd next to the health clinic, a little bit north of division: I don't know what to call this place, the signs in the parking lot say ocean, the business card says wondrous, originally it was called lucky stone. Cute petite sweet girl here named Luna that reminds me of Linda who is now at Asian, above. Yummy.
Starlight on barbur: Didn't stay but I would like to try her.
Nice day on Boones Ferry near the McDonald's: this is part of the Tualatin triangle. At least one good looking lady here, did not stay.
Red star on Glisan: at least one attractive petite choice here. Did not stay, will come back.
Yo yo on Willamette in West Linn: Beautiful lady named Sasa that has classic Chinese looks. Definitely a repeat for me. On to the next.
-
09-17-23 15:33 #7722Senior Member

Posts: 2036Contribute first, inquire second
Have you been to any AMPs this year? Please post at least two of your experiences.
Originally Posted by WanderingDude3
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 13:27 #7721Senior Member

Posts: 123Zen
I can attest to this. Used the table shower on Friday and it was awesome. Not to mention she puts a disposable plastic wrap on it.
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
I have actually gone to see Leah for a sore back on multiple occasions and we have even done some active stretching. It started as not being able to get into an LMT quickly enough and now she is my go to.
-
09-17-23 10:27 #7720Regular Member

Posts: 3Downtown?
I've got one night in Downtown coming up for a trip. Any AMP's worth visiting? Rubmaps keeps pointing me out aways.
-
09-16-23 13:11 #7719Regular Member

Posts: 11You could always try finding 1 or 2 and keep going back to see them. As always if you build a good repoir with someone, they will be more inclined to open up and do more. It has always worked for me, whether escorts or massages.
Originally Posted by Zizix
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 11:20 #7718Senior Member

Posts: 284Grading System
I like your ranking system. Here's a small modification to add a grade for their face and English skills.
Body and Overall Looks:
Face:
Personality:
English:
Table Shower:
Massage:
Teasing:
Extras:
Originally Posted by AsianOrBust
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 19:45 #7717Senior Member

Posts: 291Dadgummit! I'm trying to stay on the east side. I just read about her on RMaps. She is recommended there too. Thanks guys!
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 18:55 #7716Senior Member

Posts: 284Table Shower and Massage
I can second the suggestion for Angela.
Leah at Zen on Hall gives a very good massage. I've seen a table shower in another room but haven't tried it there. I would guess she does a great job with it too.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 18:12 #7715Senior Member

Posts: 2036Angela
Angela at Oriental Pearl on Cornell back side of the plaza there is also a Goodwill nearby as a landmark.
Originally Posted by Sancho1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 17:24 #7714Senior Member

Posts: 291Good massage
Who does a good table shower and massage? Not necessarily looking for extras.
-
09-15-23 16:15 #7713Senior Member

Posts: 126Vancouver visits.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
Stopped in today at the place bhind China First. 40/60 no table shower, seedy lobby. Have to ring a nice for buzzer for them to unlock the door. Unattractive chubby granny.
Went to Golden Massage. 50/70, +10 for table shower. Petite granny in a little tight dress.
Visited Diamond on 117th. My first visit was terrible, you can find my report here. I responded to an ad to get their location, it turned out to be for this place. I told them my experience and they urged me to try again. Met Bella who leaves Sept 29. Early to mid 30's, cute, white teeth, great curves. Little English until I asked to keep her panties LOL.
50/70, free table shower. Opted for an hour. Thorough table shower. Declined to pee on me (one of these days Ill find my asian pervert). 8/10 massage, it was excellent. No teasing until the end with ligh touches. Negotiations started with 2. Agreed on 160. Asked about DATY, price went to 220! I know better than to negotiate after agreeing. Needed to throw that in sooner.
Open to mish, standing ds, side mish, asian cg. No face kissing, or rough play. Immediately stopped me as I squeezed her neck and withdrew from light spanks.
Fun time. Given that Sunnys has raised their prices I'd visit again. Their table shower is large and the most comfortable I've laid on. Big improvement from the bitches their on my previous visit.
-
09-15-23 16:07 #7712Senior Member

Posts: 152Thank you
Just a response thanking you for clearing it up.
Originally Posted by Sancho1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 14:33 #7711Senior Member

Posts: 152?
Thank you very much but what is that link it won't load.
Originally Posted by Valinor
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 23:58 #7710Senior Member

Posts: 195Ymmv
In my opinion YMMV mostly means there making shit up because when you show up it's nothing like they said.
Originally Posted by Sliderin88
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 19:48 #7709Senior Member

Posts: 291If you look along the blue banner just below Log Out there is a abbreviations tab.
Originally Posted by Sliderin88
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




