Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 552 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5471

    Mondays Only

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Monse is there like clock work on Wednesdays. Most weekdays actually. She might take Sundays off.
    She's off on Mondays.

  2. #5470

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake21X  [View Original Post]
    Is Monse working on Wednesdays? She told me her schedule, but I've already forgotten. Thanks in advance!
    Monse is there like clock work on Wednesdays. Most weekdays actually. She might take Sundays off.

  3. #5469

    Takeout Reviews

    What dancers offer takeout?

    Were they worth it?

  4. #5468
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Drained my balls with a high energy BBBJCIM.

    In and out of the club in under 20 minutes.

    250 which is rich but I had shit to do.
    She nice lady. Somwtime expensive. Sometime not.

  5. #5467

    Monse on Wednesdays

    Is Monse working on Wednesdays? She told me her schedule, but I've already forgotten. Thanks in advance!

  6. #5466
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Damn, she quoted me 450. Pass. Was this in a room or lap dance?
    Got to negotiate, I got her down to $250 plus the 15 minute VIP cost. I did give her a tip, it was my second nut of the day and she really had to work for it.

  7. #5465

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Drained my balls with a high energy BBBJCIM.

    In and out of the club in under 20 minutes.

    250 which is rich but I had shit to do.
    Damn, she quoted me 450. Pass. Was this in a room or lap dance?

  8. #5464
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMand0  [View Original Post]
    What if it takes you a long time to cum? What happens then? And I'm not talking about it takes long time to get hard (no ED issues) just takes awhile to cum?
    I usually do. Almost never with just a BJ, bare or not. And I typically ask during negotiations and usually get either a commitment to go as long as I can or a limit.

    Morgan finished me up in 3 songs or less every time I saw her.

    I've had some pretty girls in that place. I remember one bouncing on me so hard the girl behind us complained she'd pushed the booth back into their space. But Morgan just knew how to make it twitch, 30 seconds after she said hi the first time.

    Girl's got some skills. Something about her I never understood, she just touched it and, like, wow. I'm sure Monse's on par with that.

  9. #5463
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Drained my balls with a high energy BBBJCIM.

    In and out of the club in under 20 minutes.

    250 which is rich but I had shit to do.
    She really gets after it, A+ effort! Got one from her last Thursday for the first time.

  10. #5462

    Mandy

    Drained my balls with a high energy BBBJCIM.

    In and out of the club in under 20 minutes.

    250 which is rich but I had shit to do.

  11. #5461
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I would say more like a Golden Corral. Serves a lot daily. Customers aren't as concerned with quality as they are with just wanted to get theirs and for cheap. Friendly vibe. Business model works. Not expensive.
    Lolz. That's cold.

  12. #5460

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Monse like a Starbucks. Had them lined, anyway you want it & can preorder so pull up and get served.
    I would say more like a Golden Corral. Serves a lot daily. Customers aren't as concerned with quality as they are with just wanted to get theirs and for cheap. Friendly vibe. Business model works. Not expensive.

  13. #5459
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Depends on how busy it is and if you're one of her regular customers. VIP rates $250-300 for 15 and $500 for 30 would be my guess. When it's busy she can turn customers like a Nascar crew changes tires. I wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't clear $1000 at peak hours so keep that in mind.
    Monse like a Starbucks. Had them lined, anyway you want it & can preorder so pull up and get served.

  14. #5458

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMand0  [View Original Post]
    What if it takes you a long time to cum? What happens then? And I'm not talking about it takes long time to get hard (no ED issues) just takes awhile to cum?
    You could always ask Luna to stick a finger in your bum, lots of prior reports her doing that for guys.

  15. #5457

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMand0  [View Original Post]
    What if it takes you a long time to cum? What happens then? And I'm not talking about it takes long time to get hard (no ED issues) just takes awhile to cum?
    I heard most guys don't jack Off for days and get that release faster. Obviously you know your own dick better than anybody.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape