Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 502 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5369

    She Not My Cup of Tea

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAbout23  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing womenlover2. But, she look older for me. I like young girls.
    You're very welcome. Rose at Pin Thai Aiea is young and pretty and does a good massage. Please see my.

    Review of her in Aiea / Waipahu section.

  2. #5368

    JJ -Pin Thai Aiea Towne Center

    I saw JJ at Pin Thai Aiea Towne Center. She is pretty and.

    Sexy and open minded.

    She is around 5'6" 125 pounds. She gives a great massage and.

    Nice ending too. She is open minded and let me kiss her feet and suck on her toes.

  3. #5367
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    I viewed the pics on that site and if those are the massuses (sp? 4 of the 6 are not my type. I've been there a couple times and don't recall ever seeing anyone like them though.
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see at Pin Thai Aiea? I'm sorry to hear of the upsell by the provider.
    Some random older woman, didn't get her name, probably 50's but also not made up or anything either. I didn't see her in the pics on the site but she looks equivalent to what you see there.

  4. #5366

    Return of GiGi

    Has anyone partake since she returned.

    Wondering if services are still the same.

    This time she semi blurred her face.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23071558.html

    PM is fine.

    TIA.

    Treat them well.

    -Kratos.

  5. #5365

    She not my cup of tea

    Thank you for sharing womenlover2. But, she look older for me. I like young girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nicole at Thai Orchid Massage in Pearl City.

    It's located at 803 Kam Hwy across Zippys.

    Nicole is a slim pretty middle age lady in her 40's with.

    Short blonde hair. She has nice slim smooth legs.

    She was wearing a short skirt showing off her nice legs.

    She does a good strong massage and sensual finish.

    She has a nice smile and good attitude.

  6. #5364

    Orchid

    Thanks for the intel, been looking for something in the PC / Waipahu area.

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I saw Annie at Thai Orchid Massage in Pearl City.

    She is early 30's with short blonde / brown hair.

    She does an excellent massage with a nice finish.

    Her but is sexy big. Her feet is very pretty with red.

    Toenail Polish.
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nicole at Thai Orchid Massage in Pearl City.

    It's located at 803 Kam Hwy across Zippys.

    Nicole is a slim pretty middle age lady in her 40's with.

    Short blonde hair. She has nice slim smooth legs.

    She was wearing a short skirt showing off her nice legs.

    She does a good strong massage and sensual finish.

    She has a nice smile and good attitude.

  7. #5363

    Annie -Thai Orchid Massage Pearl City

    I saw Annie at Thai Orchid Massage in Pearl City.

    She is early 30's with short blonde / brown hair.

    She does an excellent massage with a nice finish.

    Her but is sexy big. Her feet is very pretty with red.

    Toenail Polish.

  8. #5362

    Rude money hungry Young Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    I tried but she was unbelievably rude on the phone; another one of those body-proud young ones with no upbringing who just want to take money.
    She looks rather chunky, fit for the animal farm getting gang banged by those horse hung packing Alabama black snakes. One episode of having three studs in all three holes and one getting deep throated will put some senses in fat cow being milked by the Afrikana Corps. She'll never be the same with that kind of attitude adjustment. I've seen a video where such an encounter took place, that orental chick passed out when one dude came back for seconds. It's what happens at the local chop shop where the car get stripped for black market parts.

  9. #5361

    Nicole -Thai Orchid Massage Pearl City

    I saw Nicole at Thai Orchid Massage in Pearl City.

    It's located at 803 Kam Hwy across Zippys.

    Nicole is a slim pretty middle age lady in her 40's with.

    Short blonde hair. She has nice slim smooth legs.

    She was wearing a short skirt showing off her nice legs.

    She does a good strong massage and sensual finish.

    She has a nice smile and good attitude.

  10. #5360

    Pammy

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    I tried but she was unbelievably rude on the phone; another one of those body-proud young ones with no upbringing who just want to take money.
    Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry to hear of your experience.

    Bad attitude is so bad. She should realize it affects her popularity and business.

  11. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Pammy?

    Please advise.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23071007.html
    I tried but she was unbelievably rude on the phone; another one of those body-proud young ones with no upbringing who just want to take money.

  12. #5358

    Pammy

    Has anyone seen Pammy?

    Please advise.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23071007.html

  13. #5357

    I will pass. Hahah

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachlan  [View Original Post]
    See advertisement https://pinthaimassageofaiea.com/.

    She is at Town Square location.
    I viewed the pics on that site and if those are the massuses (sp? 4 of the 6 are not my type. I've been there a couple times and don't recall ever seeing anyone like them though.

  14. #5356

    Just Fuck That

    Just tell her no. That not going call the police. They have more to lose I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see at Pin Thai Aiea? I'm sorry to hear of the upsell by the provider.

  15. #5355

    Pin Thai Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude2002  [View Original Post]
    Went there as a walk in and got a HE without discussing price, found out after the act they wanted 200 total for house fee plus tip. Had to negotiate down, got a random older woman who was def not worth 200.
    Who did you see at Pin Thai Aiea? I'm sorry to hear of the upsell by the provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape