Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 25020
-
09-16-23 17:31 #20235Senior Member

Posts: 697Man
Not the return I was hoping for in P-Town. Been striking out at the strip club so decided last night to try STG and too many non GFE 400 and up girls here. Don't get me wrong money isn't the issue but theexperience for price is. Decided to go with Mimi.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/579064008368
Since it was 250/ H and she was staying at a upscale hotel downtown. She took a but to respond and her 45 minminute later "I'm 15 minutes away" text should've been my sign to call it a night. She's the girl in photos but a few pounds ago, not overly fat just a few pounds ago and boobs were saggier than I would've wanted. She wasn't GFE but honestly glad she wasn't because I just couldn't really get into it with her. A bit of a smell both down there and her body. She did try though I'll give her that even when Jr wasn't haven't it anymore but won't repeat even in a pinch. Thinking of trying the 500 and up gals unless anyone wants to throw me a bone LOL.
-
09-16-23 17:25 #20234Senior Member

Posts: 111Nancy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/399955588027
Just had Nancy come by. Outcall, Everything covered for 200 . Great service. CBJ was decent. The skills def lie I the CG and RCG. Great body!
-
09-16-23 09:25 #20233Senior Member

Posts: 239I think he means the African American one.
Originally Posted by Bourque77
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 00:16 #20232Regular Member

Posts: 13Sorry the Genie who was a cute black spinner. Hosted at random motels / car date.
Originally Posted by Bourque77
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 23:36 #20231Senior Member

Posts: 80Genie
Which Genie are you talking about?
Originally Posted by StevieJanowski
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 21:14 #20230Senior Member

Posts: 111Haven't been yet but she did say this in a text.
Originally Posted by SoapDish
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 19:42 #20229Regular Member

Posts: 13Genie
Hey, not sure if anyone keeps in touch with her, but has anyone heard from Genie, or know if she's going to be around again. I know she was kinda popular on the board in the past and that she will be around this area and then bounce down to Florida every so often. Saw her a bunch last time she was around before she left around March. Hoping she comes back LOL it's rough out here. I would reach out to her myself but I lost my old burner number so she would probably ignore it. Thanks for any info.
-
09-15-23 19:19 #20228Senior Member

Posts: 211Cindi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...s/084320042166
Cindi says she has a new place with no roommates. Can anyone verify that? Cheers.
-
09-15-23 17:14 #20227Senior Member

Posts: 1405If you go by there in the morning around 10-11 you can see them hanging out at the end of the driveway. I went there once about 10 years ago the place was a shit hole then.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 15:56 #20226Senior Member

Posts: 34Stay away
She was around a few years ago, definitely a addict. Looks worse for wear these days so I guess she never stopped. I recognized the tattoo on her ass.
Originally Posted by BanGravy
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 09:57 #20225Senior Member

Posts: 3748Did you mean to say a SC, a strip club? Or did you mean a SW, that is, a street walker?
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
If you meant a walker, I agree, you are damned right about that! That's why I've ALWAYS avoided walkers! Because of the many different KINDS of risks! Almost all walkers are now junkies, yes?
But now, motels like that have gotten MUCH more dangerous in my opinion! LEO has gotten much TOO bold, because our constititution has become far less protective of our privacy and basic liberties. So now, I avoid the thug-and-drug-infested, LE-magnet-motels like the Alpine, too!
-
09-15-23 09:46 #20224Senior Member

Posts: 3748I don't think it would be the browser--I think it would be in the settings for your computer? But I'm surely no computer expert! I do recall having a similar problem a long time ago, though, and I traced it to the parental control permissions which blocked porn sites.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
Regarding the hoe, I don't think I ever met her? I did notice, in her ads, though, that several of the pictures were taken in Cheaters / Zebra.
-
09-14-23 20:42 #20223Senior Member

Posts: 777Not that I'm defending the Alpine, but I would think a SC is way more risky.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 18:37 #20222Senior Member

Posts: 62LOL none of that
Tried another browser, same crap. Have you seen her King? If yes, would you recommend?
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 16:02 #20221Senior Member

Posts: 104Snow pawtucket
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/934557598399
Haven't posted in a while, haven't seen anyone.
Anyone see Snow in Pawtucket?









Reply With Quote






