Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25141

    Olivia. Best Therapeutic. A true younger gal

    Olivia claims to be 23 not sure about that but she def is south of 30 or at least to my eyes she is. I know K gals can trick you sometimes. She acts it.

    This place is very close to the airport. I actually had a flight to catch but had a few hours to kill. This was the closest place to the airport and I rolled the dice.

    More cute that a stunning beauty, if you know what I mean. Really nice body with a hint of that young gal baby fat still. I went down for some DATY and she had that pussy that blooms like a flower as she spread her legs. Nice fat lips but not too big and meaty. Looked very young.

    I gave her 220 for everything up front. I flashed some extra cash as I was counting it out to let her know better service could mean more. I said something like you treat me really good, hint. Hint, as I waved the money at her. She said she is new and she is from the west coast. That set off alarm bells in my head. I know certain West Coast gals will do more.

    I showered and got her back into the room. I took over the shower and didn't want to waste time with a table shower. She was cool with that. I stood up and power scrubbed myself and she washed me down. Got the important parts clean real fast. TS are a waste of time. I told her fun first and massage afterwards.

    Got an light kissing on my body and lips. Her body felt great. Soft and firm at the same time. She acted like a younger gal but performed like she knew what she was doing. She was going to suit me up, for the BJ. I told her no, I'll take care of you. She got it. I also know the West Coast gals are usually more willing to go there. Asked for some DATY. Awesome. We were getting hot and heavy. Eventually she flipped around. Came to a west coast style upgrade and it was awesome.

    Not saying she does that with everyone. Nor will she suggest it. It cost me a total of around 3 Bens. I will stop by and see her again when I am back down this way in about 10 days. Hopefully she will be there.

    The spa is in Chantily (sp?)
    Last edited by HarryBaldBallz; 09-16-23 at 15:44. Reason: added city

  2. #25140

    Some k-AMPs

    This is a summary of my past visits to some K-AMPs. I will avoid the known C-AMPs for now until I see a good report. Went to Kings in Springfield since I saw good reports for one masseuse. Can't remember the name. Got a slightly chubby woman and got an ok CBJ. One and done with her.

    Next up went to K-therapy in Chantilly. I have been trying to get in the door to this place several times. The first attempt, I was greeted by a taller lady with a dress. My tired old eyes thought she looked pretty good although maybe slightly older or typical NOVA age. She said they were busy. Next attempt was greeted by a shorter lady, also told they were busy. After that called a few times but no one answered. Finally was able to get in with a masseuse named Sunny. Not as cute as the other girls I saw and the body was chubby. Got a very active CBJ, pretty much no quit in her which I appreciated. If she looked better either in the face or body, probably would repeat. One note, when I tried to play with her vag, she stopped me and said she didn't wash. WTF. Also, no TS.

    Last stop was Moon in Herndon. Not sure why I keep coming back as I am always disappointed with the service. However, I was hoping to get May (since I saw reports of rim). This time I got Yumi. Decent body but a worn face. CBJ was ok. It was more like half covered since only my mushroom head was covered. Disappointing thing is she didn't finish me with her mouth but instead her hand.

  3. #25139

    Tease + DIY + dirty talk

    Quote Originally Posted by SexAddict96  [View Original Post]
    I'm also interested in a nice teasing massage with or without HE. I go to Zenith which does give a good tease. There was one girl who gave a nice HJ but she is gone, most likely fired. Would love to find other places closer by.
    For the brothers that are looking for a good tease:

    There is a place called "Body Soul & Spirit" that is listed on Vienna rubmaps. The provider named Jenny gives a great massage. The PM play is not obvious, but there is lots of grazing.

    On the flip, she encourages DIY, but the difference with other places is that she speaks very good English, so during the DIY, you can talk dirty to her and tease her and she engages you.

    The place is extremely clean and has a shower. It's worth visiting just for the massage.

  4. #25138

    The thing about Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by DaiRyuu  [View Original Post]
    It was a real dream. Scheduled time with Sophie (Fair Oaks version). Easy text scheduling. Same day evening appointment is available. Reached the place, texted. Sophie responded and opened door. This was my third trip. Service remained same. She should improve the quality for repeat customers. Started the massage on the table. She is not interested to LFK. Tried but denied. Good 15 minute massage. She takes off outer clothes in stealth and stands on the lingerie. Flip came, massaged a bit. Played with boys. I asked for rimming, it was denied. Transitioned to bed. Now everything came off. Warm oil was applied on both bodies. The sliding started. Felt nice. Flip happened and some sliding. Tried FIV, and rubbing clit. She is not interested and showed no pleasure. Covered and CBJ started. Decent one with good suction. Once ready CG and mish. Some point in time it felt like boring. Finished while CBJing. Showered. Helped me in the shower by rubbing salt on my back and legs. She is not interested to join shower. Came out.

    I had similar dream before also. I thought if I dream multiple times it might get better. Looks like not the case. Need to find a new Nuru provider who is bit more enthusiastic and thin. Damage $$.20.

    Be wise and play safe.
    I've seen her a few times here and there. Repeated visits don't really change her boundaries, but repeatedly pushing on them will kill her enthusiasm. On the flip side, respect her boundaries and the enthusiasm comes with it. She's not everyone's cup of tea, but she's a lot of fun when she's comfortable.

  5. #25137

    Visiting DC area

    Hey all,

    Visiting the DC area early next week (Crystal City), looks like this forum is a tad more populated than the DC forum. Looking for something in the area (or an uber ride away). Any recommendations would be appreciated (along with typical tips to add). Thanks.

  6. #25136

    Tease

    I'm also interested in a nice teasing massage with or without HE. I go to Zenith which does give a good tease. There was one girl who gave a nice HJ but she is gone, most likely fired. Would love to find other places closer by.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karscfk  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you on this. Oaks Massage on Columbia Pike did a good job of this for me. Good hour massage, some teasing with a sheet, then I asked for an extra HH and got a HJ. Subsequent visits a little quicker to the event, but on the initial I got lots of teasing buildup. Oasis in Annandale I've gotten teasing, but never a HJ. I had one provider there suggest DIY while she massaged everything but the shaft.

    Did you get any other responses or find any other places? Particularly curious about Thai stretching if you found that with teasing and a HJ (or more!

  7. #25135

    Good but

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker but never really posted. Thought I'd finally share my experience.

    Alright, so I stopped by this place the other day and ended up spending some time with this woman named Lili. She's probably in her 40's, not exactly skinny or hot but not too bad either. She's got shoulder-length hair and a pretty nice set of Cs.

    Started things off with a table shower. She didn't miss a spot and there was a bit of fun teasing going on. We dried off and headed back to the room for a massage. She did a decent job, used her elbows and forearms a lot, and kept the teasing going until it was time for the flip. She noticed I was ready to go and without me saying anything, she let her dress drop. She's clearly been around the block a few times. We switched up positions a couple of times, from mish to her riding on top, then I had her on the edge of the table before finishing up standing.

    Lili is a cool lady who doesn't mess around when it comes to getting the job done. If you're in the area, I'd say give her a try.

    Hopefully this was a good first post. Oh. Total Donation was $220.
    You did a good job, especially for being new but, always provide where it was or at least enough clues another monger can figure it out by RTFF. A little more body detail might help too.

  8. #25134

    One more Nauru with Sophie

    It was a real dream. Scheduled time with Sophie (Fair Oaks version). Easy text scheduling. Same day evening appointment is available. Reached the place, texted. Sophie responded and opened door. This was my third trip. Service remained same. She should improve the quality for repeat customers. Started the massage on the table. She is not interested to LFK. Tried but denied. Good 15 minute massage. She takes off outer clothes in stealth and stands on the lingerie. Flip came, massaged a bit. Played with boys. I asked for rimming, it was denied. Transitioned to bed. Now everything came off. Warm oil was applied on both bodies. The sliding started. Felt nice. Flip happened and some sliding. Tried FIV, and rubbing clit. She is not interested and showed no pleasure. Covered and CBJ started. Decent one with good suction. Once ready CG and mish. Some point in time it felt like boring. Finished while CBJing. Showered. Helped me in the shower by rubbing salt on my back and legs. She is not interested to join shower. Came out.

    I had similar dream before also. I thought if I dream multiple times it might get better. Looks like not the case. Need to find a new Nuru provider who is bit more enthusiastic and thin. Damage $$.20.

    Be wise and play safe.

  9. #25133

    Not so Golden

    Had a dream at Golden at Skyline. Masseuse said she was Tina. Chubby and middle aged. Very friendly and open. She tried hard to give a good massage but the walking on the back is not my thing. I opted out of FS. Don't think I will repeat.

  10. #25132

    Classic let down

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Had a Viet ATF at Classic Nails since my first visit with her three years ago. She is tall, classic looks, and always gave a two handed ball draining HJ with some breast play for 80 (40 house and 40 tip). Have seen her more than a dozen times and never been disappointed until today.

    Haven't seen her all summer but not for lack of trying. July they said she was out and in Aug the entire shop shut down for two weeks vacation and after they said she was out sick but returned early this week. I needed a Brazilian again so I made an appointment and she was very glad to see me. Another monger told me she had health issues and she did look a but thinner but was all smiles. She started the Brazilian as we chatted and caught up on pleasantries and it was a bit different with the lights on as opposed to a dark massage. She spent more time stroking junior than necessary during the waxing and even had a convo with junior saying good boy while I dripped precut all over her hands.

    When the massage was over Jr was still hard and I asked if she could help him relax and she said sure. She started a two handed HJ but more like a jackhammer with no oil instead of the two handed oiled up ball massage and edging I was used to. After two minutes another girl walked by and said something in Vietnamese and she told me "next time"..
    I have tried several times to get an appointment with this lady and it never panned out. She was out a lot so maybe there's some truth to the medical rumors. After reading this post, I suppose I'll stop trying. I'm still looking for a cute and friendly Vietnamese masseuse. I find the Vietnamese women very attractive! So any tips are welcome and appreciated.

  11. #25131
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    None of those pictures belong to her, she's cute probably late 30's with great boobs. Claimed I was to big for FS, like most of us hear. Hairy Bush and many rules. Hard to get her completely naked, but will pull out tits and drop shorts to her knees. Gave me my first Saran BJ which is very confusing, because she took a huge load to her mouth. I wouldn't repeat.
    How big are her tits? Are they really f cup?

    And she is cute? Thats nice.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../23067440.html

  12. #25130

    Not the same KK

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    None of those pictures belong to her, she's cute probably late 30's with great boobs. Claimed I was to big for FS, like most of us hear. Hairy Bush and many rules. Hard to get her completely naked, but will pull out tits and drop shorts to her knees. Gave me my first Saran BJ which is very confusing, because she took a huge load to her mouth. I wouldn't repeat.
    Calls herself KK but not the Thai KK we all know. Same experience with me on post #25126. I won't be seeing her again but her partner Amy gives me BBFSCIP for the same donation.

  13. #25129

    Yes I did

    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDk07  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../23067440.html

    I'm very curious about her. Please provide any useful info.

    Is that first pic her?
    None of those pictures belong to her, she's cute probably late 30's with great boobs. Claimed I was to big for FS, like most of us hear. Hairy Bush and many rules. Hard to get her completely naked, but will pull out tits and drop shorts to her knees. Gave me my first Saran BJ which is very confusing, because she took a huge load to her mouth. I wouldn't repeat.

  14. #25128

    She should appreciate you more!

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Had a Viet ATF at Classic Nails since my first visit with her three years ago. She is tall, classic looks, and always gave a two handed ball draining HJ with some breast play for 80 (40 house and 40 tip). Have seen her more than a dozen times and never been disappointed until today.

    Haven't seen her all summer but not for lack of trying. July they said she was out and in Aug the entire shop shut down for two weeks vacation and after they said she was out sick but returned early this week. I needed a Brazilian again so I made an appointment and she was very glad to see me. Another monger told me she had health issues and she did look a but thinner but was all smiles. She started the Brazilian as we chatted and caught up on pleasantries and it was a bit different with the lights on as opposed to a dark massage. She spent more time stroking junior than necessary during the waxing and even had a convo with junior saying good boy while I dripped precut all over her hands.

    When the massage was over Jr was still hard and I asked if she could help him relax and she said sure. She started a two handed HJ but more like a jackhammer with no oil instead of the two handed oiled up ball massage and edging I was used to. After two minutes another girl walked by and said something in Vietnamese and she told me "next time".

    I understood the situation that this was a waxing but she was the one that went out of her way to get me hard. Now here is the disappointing part; I asked what the waxing charge was so I could pay everything in the room to avoid flashing big money at the front desk. She said 70 so I pulled out my money clip and peeled off two 50's and handed them to her. She said you can tip more but in my mind a failed 2 minute HJ is not worth more than a 30 tip. I peeled off another 20 to make her tip 50. She still didn't say anything but reached over and began to pull another 20 off my roll herself.

    I clamped my hand down and put the roll back in my pocket without either of us saying a word. Maybe she is making up for lost income but fleecing me is not the way to do that. Don't know if I will ever go back.
    Next time maybe you should remind her that you are the reason she has such a following. Two years ago when the "Tale of two Hannah's " broke they were swamped.

    I too was curious and I spent time and money on pedicures, haircuts and facials just so that maybe I could get lucky. Never happened for me because I selected a provider that was not as obliging as your gal.

    I will say that you go to great lengths for a HJ. Brazilian! You're a better man than I am.

    Gentleman always do better with the ladies.

    Regards.

    PJ.

  15. #25127

    She found a sugar daddy

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmatz  [View Original Post]
    Dang. I was wondering what happened to her. I can't day I'm surprised, but I am disappointed. She was 10/10 for general therapy. I've sent her a few texts over the last few months and only got crickets.
    Girls in this business can't stop working because they know they can't make that easy money except sucking cocks. Maybe she met a sugar papa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape