Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 11565
-
09-16-23 23:46 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 133Baby Peach
I wanted to see Baby Peach as I read some good things about her. I must say, she is probably my ideal type of kgirl in terms of looks. She had a pretty face, slim waist and kind of a booty to grab onto. She does seem a bit more business like in terms of service but I still had a good time with her. Her demeanor kind of reminded me of Elle, a bit cold at first but when you chit chat with her, she seems to open up a bit. She speaks English pretty well too. I would probably see her again just because I think she looks better than most of what I've seen so far and has a decent attitude, maybe with some repeats it could get better.
-
09-16-23 22:20 #6014Senior Member

Posts: 337Ring / Daphne
Did Ring's service get better? When I saw her 2 years ago, she was quite attractive, but it seemed like she was super burnt out and didn't want to be there. Curious if it's worth trying her again.
-
09-16-23 18:59 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 788Two different Roses. The current cgla rose has been here before and is not the Rose that everyone is talking about.
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 15:59 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 2645Would you settle for a kgirl who looks resembles Sana from TWICE? If so, I recommend Demi LSC (recently rebranded Sola LKS) in the Bay.
Originally Posted by KdocBar
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 15:53
Senior Member
- Reason
- oops wrong thread
-
09-16-23 15:36 #6011Senior Member

Posts: 118Need someone slim / petite with incredible stamina. Someone that likes to kiss and preferably someone that does not do rimming.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 14:41 #6010Banned Member

Posts: 466The only things that get you banned:
Originally Posted by AkaLegend
[View Original Post]
1. Bbfscip without permission or paying upcharge;.
2. showing up drunk;.
3. A long time ago in the pre-BBFS era I pulled off the rubber and nutted all over the pussy, which really kissed this one k girl off.
From my experience.
-
09-16-23 13:15 #6009Senior Member

Posts: 2645That part. Always a good idea to set some parameters on what kind of experience one is looking for regarding looks & service. For example, some dudes don't mind a little extra cushion, whereas others need them slim, if not skinny. Similarly, some can do without rimming, whereas others absolutely need their ass eaten out, like coffee addicts and their first cup of the day.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 11:02 #6008Senior Member

Posts: 76In all my hobbling that's the first time I ever heard of someone getting called not a good match and getting banned.
Originally Posted by DaeWrong
[View Original Post]
You must have really did something wrong or repulsive.
-
09-16-23 09:45 #6007Regular Member

Posts: 2Ariel
Airel is a good choice if you prefer a young, cute style.
Her personality is cheerful and comfortable. And she speaks very little English. So we talked through a translator, and I think it was okay in its own way.
In terms of service, I felt like I was good at BJ, and in the main game, I felt very tight. So I want to be gentle with her rather than hard style. I don't know if the feeling was conveyed well, but you'll know when you meet Ariel.
If you like a cute style, you can watch it once.
-
09-16-23 01:20 #6006Senior Member

Posts: 59Humble request again
I'm probably looking for a unicorn but is there anyone who resembles Sohee from Alice?
Basically busty, big booty, skinny with a youthful face.
-
09-16-23 01:12 #6005Senior Member

Posts: 1834Without know what you're preferences are we could be giving you a great gift or sending you to the gallows.
Originally Posted by DaeWrong
[View Original Post]
If you have access to CGLA, NG is a relatively safe bet in both looks and service. Ari or Sunny if you lean towards service.
-
09-16-23 00:26 #6004Senior Member

Posts: 262We're the pics accurate?
Just wondering if those were accurate pics? Since we have intell that baby sugars pics are real now I'm curious who else's are also real from cgla when I assume most of bg s ate fake?
Originally Posted by InternDavid
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 00:06 #6003Senior Member

Posts: 118Dam (Elle)
So I saw Elle for the first time today and what everyone said about her looks is spot on. Gorgerous girl.
Aside from that. Has anyone been booted by a girl for lasting too long? Elle was drained at the end of my first ever session with her and told me we were not a match and told booker shed prefer not to see me. Never had this issue with any other girl. Did I just catch her on an off day? Can I get some recommendations on girls that can bang?
-
09-15-23 18:42 #6002Regular Member

Posts: 15Yes please! Fwiw, your honest and thorough feedback is appreciated by many.
Originally Posted by KLoverPanda
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 16:19 #6001Senior Member

Posts: 118Thanks! Yea I was lucky enough to book a time with her today. She is apparently going on vacation after today.
Originally Posted by LessonLearned
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





