Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 28087
-
09-15-23 19:24 #23647Senior Member

Posts: 201Oh and sorry I did not clarify. FS option was available but I'm not always into it. I'm sure she would have done it for the same 120 tip but that's what I initially offered for BBBJ because stopping a good massage / tease session with negotiating is a huge boner killer.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 18:51 #23646Senior Member

Posts: 123Petite spinner FS in South Bay
Just got back from Tai Chi Massage Spa in southbay area, by Palomar & Broadway. There is a cute little thing named "Banana" offering top quality full service. It was 140 + 60 for the house fee. Amazing service!
-
09-15-23 18:39 #23645Senior Member

Posts: 201I used to be a regular here for a provider named Maya several years ago. Probably late 30's-early 40's but carried her age really well and provided amazing BBBJCIM and bb camel slides before places like mesa, VIP, etc. Came on the scene and forced other spas to up their game.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
Being next to the boba place isn't the best due to constant foot traffic but back when I was a regular I used park behind the building and knock on the door to get let in that way and avoid the crowds.
-
09-15-23 18:02 #23644Regular Member

Posts: 19Cathy back at Erma
My ATF Cathy is back at Erma as of today. Tall, pretty face, and beautiful giant natural tits. She knows how to use them and gives an amazing sloppy Russian / BBBJ combo. No direction is needed as she attempts to dt willingly and enthusiastically with hot eye contact. Lots of great bls too. Her kitty has a nice tight grip.
I see her as often as I can when she's in town and it's always a different experience. She has a lot of moves and is eager to please. Super sweet and funny personality too. Go see her before she leaves town again.
-
09-15-23 17:49 #23643Senior Member

Posts: 185Cheers Reds
Solid intel Reds! I've been to nearly every other nonFS spot up and down Convoy so I've always wondered what was behind those doors. That place reminds me of AART on CMB. Just a quiet shop that's rarely talked about.
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 17:06 #23642Senior Member

Posts: 42Jessica + Vicky at Ronson
Scheduled a 4 hands with Jessica and Vicky this morning and confirmed a couple hours before my appointment. I arrived about 10 minutes early and just waited in my car when I saw someone else walk in. Since Jessica and Vicky were the only two working, I knew it wouldn't be good for me when he didn't walk right back out. I decided to make my way in before another monger would.
Honestly, too annoyed to even type out full details. Jessica was interrupted by a walk-in, 2 phone calls, and a few texts. She was distracted before we even had a chance. Vicky was 20 minutes late.
Will not repeat. This is what I get for trying somewhere new. I'll stick with Erma as my go-to before wasting time / money elsewhere.
-
09-15-23 14:56 #23641Senior Member

Posts: 185Dagget
I've been there a few times. It was always Lucky. Not fat, just a big frame. I wonder if she was Nancy using another name.
Originally Posted by Bailey88
[View Original Post]
Terrific PM if that's what you're into. Massage was strong but average. I always laughed at the puppy pee pad already setup on the bed at crotch level. No mystery at what goes on in there. Really strange setup with it sharing the foyer with the car place, and then the hall of doors. I'd recommend calling ahead.
-
09-15-23 03:57 #23640Senior Member

Posts: 45Julie
I can confirm Julie was at Arjons as of Saturday. I met her earlier in the week at MRC on her 1st day in SD. Her physical description from TacoManVA is spot on. Very pretty, slim, young, she was in a red dress at Arjons.
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
Most of the service worked for me. BLS, rimming, BBBJ.
YMMV as I normally get good service but there were a couple shortcomings. She stayed in missionary only and was not tight. Additionally despite agreeing to CIM, she pulled out early as I shared I was about to explode. I'd sooner repeat with Nancy or Niko Niko, but go check this girl out because YMMV and she is a rarity at spas.
-
09-15-23 01:19 #23639Senior Member

Posts: 704I only have a couple of data points. Based on those, they each expect what would be the full tip for a one-on-one experience.
Originally Posted by DavDerk
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 00:25 #23638Senior Member

Posts: 530Arjon lineup
Thanks for the tip on Julie. A tall thin Chinese girl reminds me of my first Asian girlfriend.
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
I'm a little concerned about possible bait and switch tactics because their recent ad on Rubrankings list 4 girls (Julie, Tiffany, Lucky, and Vivi) but no Kitty, and until recently, I've never seen more than one girl listed. We all need to be prepared to demand refunds and walk out if the girl we reserved suddenly isn't available and the substitute is old and chunky.
-
09-14-23 22:46 #23637Senior Member

Posts: 64Jessica pt 3
Couldn't wait til Friday so I zipped out this morning and fucked Jessica at Ronson for a third time this week. Going to try someone new tomorrow, but I'll probably be back for more next week.
To answer a few recent posts, yes Mesa is Ste 10X, and yes for a 4 hands massage you pay each girl the normal tip. There's no discount, because it's 2 different people getting the money.
Going to see if Lucy at Mesa lives up to the hype. Been slacking on my Mesa girls since Jessica came around, but natural DD's (I'm like 95% sure now) on a 23 yr old aren't something you see every day and she's a sweetheart.
-
09-14-23 18:49 #23636Senior Member

Posts: 42Suite 102?
Originally Posted by Lobstro
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 17:51 #23635Senior Member

Posts: 1554 hands tip
Thinking about getting my first 4 hands experience, what is the general rule of thumb for tipping? I've only ever had one provider and that's pretty straight forward. For two providers are you giving double the amount in tip or a little extra on top of standard tipping for one? I know there's a lot of factors to consider with this question but just looking for a general rule of thumb from those of you that have had doubles. Thanks in advance!
DD.
-
09-14-23 14:24 #23634Banned Member

Posts: 518Arjons Spa off Miramar Road--young, hot and tall-Julie
Got a text message from the MMS yesterday that she had a new 22-year-old that was trained in China to deliver the best services to VIPs. I had never heard of any sort of training but she explained it to me once I got there first thing this morning. Julie is about 5 foot 7, 115 lb with a very pretty face and long soft flowing hair. She has a very flat stomach and small natural B cups. Wearing this sexy purple dress, this girl could work in any of the highly rated shops in the Kearny Mesa area. She walks in and wraps her arms around my neck and lays a very soft lfk on me which led to dfk very quickly and she is a great kisser. I do not think that her voluptuous lips are fake, but if they are she has the best botox technician in Southern California. I slowly slid the straps of her dress off of her shoulders to reveal her perky boobs with nice small responsive dark brown nipples. We continued kissing and she asked me what I would like, I brought my own 001 cover from Japan, and said everything as she glanced at the cover. She requested $200 for what she called VIP service and told me that she would make me extremely happy. As hot as she was I didn't want to argue over 20 or 40 bucks. I handed her a couple of benjamins and she went and got some lube which we never needed and came back and took off that dress and had me lay down on the table. She started kissing my nipples and then she pushed my legs back and buried her tongue in my ass, very nice rim job and BLS. Had me rock hard and then wrapped those soft lips around my cock and delivered a very slow sensual deep BBBJ with no hands.
It felt so good I was getting close so I requested doggy and grabbed my ultra thin Japanese hat and slapped it on and slowly slided to her very tight Kitty which has a very nice landing strip by the way. Grabbed her nice booty and started pumping slowly and then sped up, I was getting pretty close so I requested more BBBJ, she said of course honey. I laid back down and she climbed on the table and I asked her to go as deep as she could and she took it 100% all the way down, and I exploded into her mouth which caught her a little by surprise. She seemed cool with it, spit it out onto a wipe and then cleaned me up first before she excused herself to go get some Listerine. Said she will be here for the entire month of September, I will definitely be going back to repeat as I have not seen anybody more attractive than her and any of the shops in San Diego. I would definitely make an appointment with her, because the other lady is Kitty who also used to go by Ella who is late 40's and a little chunky but she does deliver good service but nowhere close to Julie, and obviously nowhere near as hot.
I would guess that her age is 25-30
Go with confidence!
-
09-14-23 13:15 #23633Senior Member

Posts: 121Cherry at Erma
Saw Cherry at Erma the other day and just wanted to report that she is a solid provider and had a pretty similar experience as the previous reviewers. Good GFE skills (DFK, sensual BBBJ) and did not feel rushed. I recommend if you like young, tallish Asian girls with nice natural breasts and a supple body.












Reply With Quote




