Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 28075
-
09-16-23 17:28 #23650Senior Member

Posts: 49What is your typical tip for the sloppy Russian / BBBJ combo?
Originally Posted by StoopidKevin
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 02:29 #23649Banned Member

Posts: 30Thanks for verifying CP!
Originally Posted by ColPucker
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 20:59 #23648Senior Member

Posts: 64Lucy at Mesa
Lucy is very pretty. I used to work with a girl who was half Japanese and half Irish and she looked quite a bit like her. Closer to 5'5 than 5', natural C's. She says she's 24 and looks like it. Large tattoo on her stomach. Her voice is a little deep and raspy like a jazz singer.
Her massage skills are great, I assume she's had some professional training. A little bit fast but good pressure and thorough.
On the flip, she didn't want to kiss much, went pretty much straight into oral. Her BBBJ was good. That pretty face looks great licking up and down the shaft, then she sucked on my balls for a little bit and started kind of nibbling on them, like she would take a bit of my ballsack between her teeth and stretch it out then put the whole ball in her mouth. When she got to the sucking part she would change up speeds and that felt really really good. She would lick the head of my dick real slow and then suddenly jolt down and have 2/3 of my dick down her throat.
The sex was so-so. We did Missionary, standing doggy, and cowgirl. She really liked holding my hands on her tits which was nice. The booty was a little lacking but her pretty face and those natural C's kept me going. For the finish, a little more BBBJ, titfuck, and eventually a handjob to finish with her curled up alongside me on the table licking my nipples while she jacked me off. I felt bad because it took me forever to finish and we were both very sweaty but she got the job done with maybe 5 minutes left on the hour. I gave her an extra $20 over the standard 160 just because it took so long to finish.
I probably won't repeat but I still highly recommend her because you've got to see her pretty face in person at least once. I think she leaves mid next week.
-
09-15-23 19:24 #23647Senior Member

Posts: 201Oh and sorry I did not clarify. FS option was available but I'm not always into it. I'm sure she would have done it for the same 120 tip but that's what I initially offered for BBBJ because stopping a good massage / tease session with negotiating is a huge boner killer.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 18:51 #23646Senior Member

Posts: 123Petite spinner FS in South Bay
Just got back from Tai Chi Massage Spa in southbay area, by Palomar & Broadway. There is a cute little thing named "Banana" offering top quality full service. It was 140 + 60 for the house fee. Amazing service!
-
09-15-23 18:39 #23645Senior Member

Posts: 201I used to be a regular here for a provider named Maya several years ago. Probably late 30's-early 40's but carried her age really well and provided amazing BBBJCIM and bb camel slides before places like mesa, VIP, etc. Came on the scene and forced other spas to up their game.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
Being next to the boba place isn't the best due to constant foot traffic but back when I was a regular I used park behind the building and knock on the door to get let in that way and avoid the crowds.
-
09-15-23 18:02 #23644Regular Member

Posts: 19Cathy back at Erma
My ATF Cathy is back at Erma as of today. Tall, pretty face, and beautiful giant natural tits. She knows how to use them and gives an amazing sloppy Russian / BBBJ combo. No direction is needed as she attempts to dt willingly and enthusiastically with hot eye contact. Lots of great bls too. Her kitty has a nice tight grip.
I see her as often as I can when she's in town and it's always a different experience. She has a lot of moves and is eager to please. Super sweet and funny personality too. Go see her before she leaves town again.
-
09-15-23 17:49 #23643Senior Member

Posts: 185Cheers Reds
Solid intel Reds! I've been to nearly every other nonFS spot up and down Convoy so I've always wondered what was behind those doors. That place reminds me of AART on CMB. Just a quiet shop that's rarely talked about.
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 17:06 #23642Senior Member

Posts: 42Jessica + Vicky at Ronson
Scheduled a 4 hands with Jessica and Vicky this morning and confirmed a couple hours before my appointment. I arrived about 10 minutes early and just waited in my car when I saw someone else walk in. Since Jessica and Vicky were the only two working, I knew it wouldn't be good for me when he didn't walk right back out. I decided to make my way in before another monger would.
Honestly, too annoyed to even type out full details. Jessica was interrupted by a walk-in, 2 phone calls, and a few texts. She was distracted before we even had a chance. Vicky was 20 minutes late.
Will not repeat. This is what I get for trying somewhere new. I'll stick with Erma as my go-to before wasting time / money elsewhere.
-
09-15-23 14:56 #23641Senior Member

Posts: 185Dagget
I've been there a few times. It was always Lucky. Not fat, just a big frame. I wonder if she was Nancy using another name.
Originally Posted by Bailey88
[View Original Post]
Terrific PM if that's what you're into. Massage was strong but average. I always laughed at the puppy pee pad already setup on the bed at crotch level. No mystery at what goes on in there. Really strange setup with it sharing the foyer with the car place, and then the hall of doors. I'd recommend calling ahead.
-
09-15-23 03:57 #23640Senior Member

Posts: 45Julie
I can confirm Julie was at Arjons as of Saturday. I met her earlier in the week at MRC on her 1st day in SD. Her physical description from TacoManVA is spot on. Very pretty, slim, young, she was in a red dress at Arjons.
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
Most of the service worked for me. BLS, rimming, BBBJ.
YMMV as I normally get good service but there were a couple shortcomings. She stayed in missionary only and was not tight. Additionally despite agreeing to CIM, she pulled out early as I shared I was about to explode. I'd sooner repeat with Nancy or Niko Niko, but go check this girl out because YMMV and she is a rarity at spas.
-
09-15-23 01:19 #23639Senior Member

Posts: 703I only have a couple of data points. Based on those, they each expect what would be the full tip for a one-on-one experience.
Originally Posted by DavDerk
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 00:25 #23638Senior Member

Posts: 529Arjon lineup
Thanks for the tip on Julie. A tall thin Chinese girl reminds me of my first Asian girlfriend.
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
I'm a little concerned about possible bait and switch tactics because their recent ad on Rubrankings list 4 girls (Julie, Tiffany, Lucky, and Vivi) but no Kitty, and until recently, I've never seen more than one girl listed. We all need to be prepared to demand refunds and walk out if the girl we reserved suddenly isn't available and the substitute is old and chunky.
-
09-14-23 22:46 #23637Senior Member

Posts: 64Jessica pt 3
Couldn't wait til Friday so I zipped out this morning and fucked Jessica at Ronson for a third time this week. Going to try someone new tomorrow, but I'll probably be back for more next week.
To answer a few recent posts, yes Mesa is Ste 10X, and yes for a 4 hands massage you pay each girl the normal tip. There's no discount, because it's 2 different people getting the money.
Going to see if Lucy at Mesa lives up to the hype. Been slacking on my Mesa girls since Jessica came around, but natural DD's (I'm like 95% sure now) on a 23 yr old aren't something you see every day and she's a sweetheart.
-
09-14-23 18:49 #23636Senior Member

Posts: 42Suite 102?
Originally Posted by Lobstro
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



