Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 885 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 13264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11809
    Quote Originally Posted by PhineasBogg  [View Original Post]
    So I finally went and paid a visit to Cassia. Everything described here was accurate. She is very professional. It was an excellent massage. If she lived closer to me, I suspect I'd be perfectly happy to visit her for the massage alone. I did an hour and the first 40-45 min was strictly massage with no teases at all. A few minutes after the flip she discreetly asked if I wanted to be massaged "there". I said yes and she did so. Like the rest of the massage, it was done professionally (and quietly). It is hard to tell how much she actually enjoys it. She made some eye contact and her technique was great. I guess my only complaint was that it was kind of. Clinical? I dunno. The ending was satisfying and she handled the whole thing great. I will likely go back, but only occasionally because of the cost. Like I said, she's great on the massage alone.
    With the high rate, did you leave her a donation for the finish? Or, did she appreciate the donation?

  2. #11808

    Amethyst

    Celtics guy's description of Amethyst is the same as I experienced. The only part that was left out of his post was she is looking for a 100 up charge to finish topless. I passed.

  3. #11807

    Fair assessment

    Quote Originally Posted by PhineasBogg  [View Original Post]
    So I finally went and paid a visit to Cassia. Everything described here was accurate. She is very professional. It was an excellent massage. If she lived closer to me, I suspect I'd be perfectly happy to visit her for the massage alone. I did an hour and the first 40-45 min was strictly massage with no teases at all. A few minutes after the flip she discreetly asked if I wanted to be massaged "there". I said yes and she did so. Like the rest of the massage, it was done professionally (and quietly). It is hard to tell how much she actually enjoys it. She made some eye contact and her technique was great. I guess my only complaint was that it was kind of. Clinical? I dunno. The ending was satisfying and she handled the whole thing great. I will likely go back, but only occasionally because of the cost. Like I said, she's great on the massage alone.
    If you go multiple times she may warm up a bit but your overall assessment is spot on. Massage itself is excellent. But with other stuff she's performing a function. Aside from "clinical" the other word I would use is that she's very transactional. At times she also comes across a bit "fake" and even patronizing. I don't think she hates what she does, nor does she really enjoy it. She loves the money though.

    Her twin sistet Catia was MUCH warmer, and very genuine and with the same skills but she's out of the game now unfortunately.

  4. #11806
    Quote Originally Posted by PhineasBogg  [View Original Post]
    So I finally went and paid a visit to Cassia. Everything described here was accurate. She is very professional. It was an excellent massage. If she lived closer to me, I suspect I'd be perfectly happy to visit her for the massage alone. I did an hour and the first 40-45 min was strictly massage with no teases at all. A few minutes after the flip she discreetly asked if I wanted to be massaged "there". I said yes and she did so. Like the rest of the massage, it was done professionally (and quietly). It is hard to tell how much she actually enjoys it. She made some eye contact and her technique was great. I guess my only complaint was that it was kind of. Clinical? I dunno. The ending was satisfying and she handled the whole thing great. I will likely go back, but only occasionally because of the cost. Like I said, she's great on the massage alone.
    You know, the "professional" way seems to be more erotic than the typical moaning and fake dirty talk that some of the Asians do. Use your imagination. If the release was an explosive one than it's worth it. Leeza in Clinton is the same way. Very professional, no nudity, no dirty talk, just let's her hands do the talking and it surely does!

  5. #11805

    Cassia

    So I finally went and paid a visit to Cassia. Everything described here was accurate. She is very professional. It was an excellent massage. If she lived closer to me, I suspect I'd be perfectly happy to visit her for the massage alone. I did an hour and the first 40-45 min was strictly massage with no teases at all. A few minutes after the flip she discreetly asked if I wanted to be massaged "there". I said yes and she did so. Like the rest of the massage, it was done professionally (and quietly). It is hard to tell how much she actually enjoys it. She made some eye contact and her technique was great. I guess my only complaint was that it was kind of. Clinical? I dunno. The ending was satisfying and she handled the whole thing great. I will likely go back, but only occasionally because of the cost. Like I said, she's great on the massage alone.

  6. #11804

    Amethyst

    [QUOTE=CelticsGuy34;6572892]Paid a visit recently this summer while on my way back from the cape to Kingston. She's definitely on the older side in her 60's but massive melons and not bad looking. I was attracted to her. Quiet, clean and private residence with a really nice massage room. Massage was excellent with plenty of teasing. The top comes off with an up charge but I didn't go for it. Damaged was just $. Please be respectful and don't mention anything while texting her or she'll become upset and perhaps not see you. She's very discreet and would like to remain that way. I believe she only sees a few clients a day now, mostly being her longtime regulars.

    Enjoy.

    Celtics Guy.

  7. #11803
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticsGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit recently this summer while on my way back from the cape to Kingston. She's definitely on the older side in her 60's but massive melons and not bad looking. I was attracted to her. Quiet, clean and private residence with a really nice massage room. Massage was excellent with plenty of teasing. The top comes off with an up charge but I didn't go for it. Damaged was just $. Please be respectful and don't mention anything while texting her or she'll become upset and perhaps not see you. She's very discreet and would like to remain that way. I believe she only sees a few clients a day now, mostly being her longtime regulars..
    Hi, you mention the teasing, but may I ask what else is available?

    Thank you.

  8. #11802
    Quote Originally Posted by JackLyons1967  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this post as I too am very curious about whether Catia's def gone totally legit. Has anyone visited her new place and received even just a standard finish? PM me if you'd prefer or just reply here. Thanks.
    Confirmed she is pulling away from her past experiences. She will with certain past clients but I have heard even then she may disappoint. Think people should stay away until she comes back around on that. I find when business is slow and you have a rent to pay they tend to open back up again.

  9. #11801

    Catia. Spa on Comm Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaAGame  [View Original Post]
    So I know Catia use to work with her sister but now is on her own. Any info on her service now? Any extras like she use to do or has she gone legit?
    Bumping this post as I too am very curious about whether Catia's def gone totally legit. Has anyone visited her new place and received even just a standard finish? PM me if you'd prefer or just reply here. Thanks.

  10. #11800

    Saugus Brazilian

    Can someone please pm me to explain where this place is / what the name is? I've been looking but can't find it.

  11. #11799

    Saugus

    Quote Originally Posted by MnRoger  [View Original Post]
    Must be in 40's. Tease starts in 5 min. 20 min you are out. Standard 80 -20.
    Wanted to try a Brazilian massage parlor for awhile. Went to Fragrance in CT not too long ago and wasn't the most fun experience.

  12. #11798

    Saugas

    Must be in 40's. Tease starts in 5 min. 20 min you are out. Standard 80 -20.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickpalmer  [View Original Post]
    I believe they are further down in the building with the glass "tunnel" next to the hotel. Its like Stonehill Center or something like that.

  13. #11797

    Trish

    Is she still around? Where did you find the ad? I have had good times with her but that was a long time ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostFace820  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Trish in Wellesley offers extras?

  14. #11796

    Trish

    Does anyone know if Trish in Wellesley offers extras?

  15. #11795

    Saugus rt1

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumisher  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw an ad for a Brazilian massage. I think it was the same building as Sunny spa Broadway. Does anyone have that listing? I believe the providers name is Emma, not sure tough. I can't seem to find it now.
    I believe they are further down in the building with the glass "tunnel" next to the hotel. Its like Stonehill Center or something like that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape