Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4949
-
09-16-23 22:55 #2699Regular Member

Posts: 4Bobbies Safe Space
I was traveling across the state again & in need of a positive interaction & distraction. Saw Bobble's ad & loved her look. I also liked the way she worded it so I figured I would roll the dice & take one for the team.
Incredibly glad that I did. Found her even more attractive in person, her body is fantastic, fabulous curves. Her attitude and personality were also great. She's open minded and I just found her to be really fun. I had a great time. Treat her with kindness & respect everybody because she is definitely the type of provider we need.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/720617096750
-
09-16-23 02:00 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 922Likely Fake IMHO
The ad wording doesn't sound like a native English speaker and the only location given is a SnapChat address.
Originally Posted by RickPete69
[View Original Post]
I am not a SC user but it appears to me that starting fairly recently fake adds are being posted with only SC addresses to contact. I don't know what the grift is, but I'm willing to bet they are trying to pry a deposit from you and ghost you.
Can anyone confirm my theory and flesh-out the story?
-
09-15-23 09:51 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 99411 on her?
Does anyone have any info on her, looks like a Grand Rapids number but posting in AA, maybe visiting. Thanks Rick.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...w-job/58672071
-
09-15-23 08:21 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 48Heather
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...a/335540825771
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
Many probably never saw her because she wasn't a 19 yo spinner, but in a hobby full of drama, she was a unicorn of skills and reliability. Safe reliable incall, always cheerful and happy to see you. Just unreal that she's gone. I saw her five days before she passed, and had absolutely no idea anything was wrong healthwise.
-
09-15-23 01:34 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 922Peggy
I have seen her once and talked to her a couple of other times since the whole OC shit show opened. She got off light in the OC kerfuffle. She splits her time between West (SF, Livonia) and East (AH) these days. Last time I saw her she was a bit off. I chalked it up to distraction regarding the LE issues. Still had a good time.
Originally Posted by HarryDude
[View Original Post]
My biggest problem with seeing ANY girls in SF / FH area is all the damn freeway construction.
-
09-15-23 01:25 #2694Senior Member

Posts: 922Link?
I'm not sure I know who you mean. Can you post a Sumosearch link?
Originally Posted by SpartaAbra
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 00:26 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 35Taylor
Has anyone seen Taylor?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/069788454356
-
09-14-23 18:54 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 48Heather
Very sad, found out today that last month Heather (Ann Arbor northside) passed away. She wasn't answering her phone, unusual for her, did some digging on facebook and saw her aunt's post. She was a wonderful person and will be missed. If anyone here was a fellow regular, do you know who took in her cat?
-
09-14-23 14:13 #2691Senior Member

Posts: 25I was worried it was going to come off as too enthusiastic, but decided to go with how I felt about the session knowing it might come off that way.
Originally Posted by HarryDude
[View Original Post]
I left feeling very good and positive. And while I'm not the most experienced such client in these forums, I've had enough experiences to know what it feels like to leave after an appointment and wonder why the heck I went through with it in the presence of a lot of warning signs (from the ad, to the reviews, to the sight of the place, to the sight of the gal, etc.) In this case, though, it was very refreshing to leave only recollecting a really fun hour and a positive vibe (even a day later).
I've had some solid, enthusiastic sessions where I felt like the positivity (from the provider) included a lot of theater, if you know what I mean. Perhaps there was some of that here, but, if there was, Selena was very convincing, and I do believe (at the very least) there was less theater from her needed to really get into it than I've experienced from some others. Again, it was just nice to get into my car feeling good about what just happened, and wishing I had more time to March right back in.
To be clear, I had never met Selena before this session, and had only messaged her a few times in the past to ask when she'd be back in the area. I have no affiliation with her or any other provider.
-
09-14-23 09:43 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 484Any recent reports of Peggy? In the Detroit forum she was caught in Auburn Hills iirc earlier this spring. Meaning she's probably being monitored and on probation or working with le. Now if she's in Washtenaw county now I'm a lot less sketched to try her out. But haven't seen a report since her posting again after being in Ocj.
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 06:19 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 91She's gone downhill a bit
She's gotten hard to communicate with. She told me some guy took her phone. "I don't know how to describe him. He's not my boyfriend". I contacted her thru FB messenger and met up with her recently. She's starting to put on some mileage. I still had fun.
Originally Posted by DrinkWatari
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 01:47 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 922Busty BBBJ
Kay-Kay is younger and a decent date. Fairly busty with nice figure. May fall asleep on you. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/148954276#.
Originally Posted by ThisOnesOnMe
[View Original Post]
Peggy is a GILF with big tits and great reviews, look for mine on this forum and on LC / EB. BONUS: inexpensive and good GFE: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/153590105.
Both give a decent to good BBBJ. As always, YMMV.
-
09-14-23 01:38 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 922Sumosear. Ch
Add a Sumosearch link if you can. Those last longer than LC / EB links.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 01:35 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 922Delilah
Delilah is a bit older but still attractive except for her flattened tits. She is usually quite enthusiastic and does greek. Typically found in Livonia. Sorta on your way.
Originally Posted by Useajimmy
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/153752032
P.S. Gypsy is VERY hard to get ahold of. I had to try for a year to score my second meet with her last week.
-
09-13-23 21:13 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 484This reads like the chick or Glenn from GR wrote this LOL. Sounds like a good time though.
Originally Posted by Jtval
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




