Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 298 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 4467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4182
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    Who do you recommend at King Spa I pass that place often on my way home. Need to start finding some alternatives.
    Magic reopened? I thought they got shut down. Any good talent you'd recommend?

  2. #4181
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    I just scrolled through Oxnard on RM and 8 of the tried and true are now closed.

    These are the fav FS left: Nicole's, King Spa, Magic and Miracle.

    Who's next?
    End of an era.

  3. #4180
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    Who do you recommend at King Spa I pass that place often on my way home. Need to start finding some alternatives.
    Tina did full service if she's still there. The others seem to be HJ only.

  4. #4179
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    I just scrolled through Oxnard on RM and 8 of the tried and true are now closed.

    These are the fav FS left: Nicole's, King Spa, Magic and Miracle.

    Who's next?
    Who do you recommend at King Spa I pass that place often on my way home. Need to start finding some alternatives.

  5. #4178

    Oxnard

    I just scrolled through Oxnard on RM and 8 of the tried and true are now closed.

    These are the fav FS left: Nicole's, King Spa, Magic and Miracle.

    Who's next?

  6. #4177

    Last saw cherry July 23

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSag76  [View Original Post]
    Any news on Cherry? My only hope at Nicoles.
    She normally works on Friday, you can visit and post here to see if all is clear.

    BTW. I have asked her for her personal cell # but she declined. ( her loss, I do visit Los Angeles to visit specific providers)

  7. #4176

    Cherry

    Any news on Cherry? My only hope at Nicoles.

  8. #4175
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon805  [View Original Post]
    I personally don't take risks with LE.

    Next Friday I Will be going to high end Tijuana Clubs / brothels. One has over 200 strippers that will go to a room with you. When you get a room they offer extra condoms & charge extra for Viagra.

    Oxnard AMP was nice but it was only a matter of time for this to end.
    It feels the same as with Airbnb. Once one city came up with the formula to crush it, all the others followed.

    Let's see what happens in LA Co and SB.

  9. #4174

    All of ventura Co. Is Closings MP. My long term plan = Tijuana

    I personally don't take risks with LE.

    Next Friday I Will be going to high end Tijuana Clubs / brothels. One has over 200 strippers that will go to a room with you. When you get a room they offer extra condoms & charge extra for Viagra.

    Oxnard AMP was nice but it was only a matter of time for this to end.

  10. #4173

    Life finds a way

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    This time it's landlords not leasing to the business, not LE. Now landlords are exposed to trafficking charges with new law in Ventura Co.

    Some LL will continue and take the risk. It'll be interesting.
    May go the apartment route, like you see in Vegas.

  11. #4172
    Quote Originally Posted by VicdaGriff2  [View Original Post]
    It always goes through this cycle. They get shut down, new ones open up. Give it 6 months and there will be new places open. And its just the Latina places that got hit really because of how sloppy some of them tend to operate.

    Asian massage near naval base is almost sacrosanct.
    This time it's landlords not leasing to the business, not LE. Now landlords are exposed to trafficking charges with new law in Ventura Co.

    Some LL will continue and take the risk. It'll be interesting.

  12. #4171

    Ebb and flow

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Oxnard was a wonderful city in olden times. Prostitutes walked the streets and a $40 to $60 tip was enough for BBFS at a few of the shops. Everything has gotten respectable and the party is over.
    It always goes through this cycle. They get shut down, new ones open up. Give it 6 months and there will be new places open. And its just the Latina places that got hit really because of how sloppy some of them tend to operate.

    Asian massage near naval base is almost sacrosanct.

  13. #4170
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's up with Tokyo Spa, I have tried to stop by several times but it's been closed. Hope it's not permanently closed I'll miss Kim.
    Check the thread. Ventura Co is closing down.

  14. #4169

    Oxnard

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's up with Tokyo Spa, I have tried to stop by several times but it's been closed. Hope it's not permanently closed I'll miss Kim.
    Oxnard was a wonderful city in olden times. Prostitutes walked the streets and a $40 to $60 tip was enough for BBFS at a few of the shops. Everything has gotten respectable and the party is over.

  15. #4168

    Tokyo Spa

    Anyone know what's up with Tokyo Spa, I have tried to stop by several times but it's been closed. Hope it's not permanently closed I'll miss Kim.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape