Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 295 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 4421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWMan  [View Original Post]
    Also interested. Anyone been there before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...3/717606596584
    I've been here twice. The first time I got a very nice, thick and stacked young Latina that was pretty awesome, didn't get her name. Was $50 for 30 min and $60 for HJ. Second time I was there, I got a different young thick and stacked Latina that came in a fishnet dress. She tried to upsell HARD. She tried to say $400 for a HJ on top of the $50 house fee. I wouldn't budge no matter what and was dressing back up to leave then she dropped the attitude it brought down the price to $50. She pulled up her dress and let me rub her ass and bare pussy.

  2. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithSonok  [View Original Post]
    Went out today looking for two things. A table shower and DATY. Anything else is gravy.

    First stop was VIP; I'd never tried it. Door was wide open which actually was a little off-putting. Cici came to greet me. Took me back to a room that had a dozen mirrors.

    On the plus side, she was STACKED and wearing nothing more than a one-piece mini-dress. You know what is on the menu here if you didn't already do some research. On the negative, she's really not attractive at all, is wearing a TON of makeup and looked like she'd just woken up (it was 10:45 am). On top of that was a shade on the older side. Closer to 50 than 40. I'm not looking for super young, but that's pushing it. Finally her English was passable but not good, and I want no mistaking when I say "sit on my face". I figured with all of this I could do better, so I made up an excuse to leave and moved on.

    Stopped at Magic Spa. I'd also never been there. Drew "Kimi". Much more what I was hoping. Probably 40, good body with nice tits and nice legs. Good English. Makes sense since she said she's from HK.

    Gave her the 60 for the house and made sure she knew I had more. Table shower wasn't bad and very minor teasing. But also wasn't a body slide. Really just a nice warm up is all. The room is clean, small and with a well placed mirror. She starts the rub down and it's average. My hands rub her thighs to be clear I'm interested. On the flip she asks me what I want and I tell her exactly what I want. "No!" she chuckles. She tries to talk me into a couple of other things but I hold firm. I'm not spending money on what I didn't really want. She asks if I'm disappointed and I say "yes". I stop showing any interest and let her finish the brief rub down and I left. In the end she says it's her time of the month and "maybe next time". Not likely.
    Give Kimi a mulligan. Seen her a few times and recently the same time window as your experience and can attest she was on her monthly cycle so she couldn't offer her normal FS I have had with her. Typically she does CBJ but I think since I started the session handing $$ and she knew what I was expecting she went BBBJ and was very thorough. I popped and she gave me a head and chest massage than a HJ to my surprise. She is very nice and a pleaser by all accounts.

  3. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWMan  [View Original Post]
    Also interested. Anyone been there before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...3/717606596584
    I've not, only seen vauge reports, high cost.

  4. #593

    Latin Spot

    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadHentai  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on the latin spot on Rucker ave?
    Also interested. Anyone been there before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...3/717606596584

  5. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessDrone  [View Original Post]
    Totally my bad; Sunshine.

    Hard to keep up sometimes.
    And we have a sunrise up here in burlington with a CICi. LOL.

  6. #591

    Jamie From Four Seasons

    Does anyone know what happened to Jamie from Four Seasons Massage located at Evergreen Way in Everett? I know it had another name before Four Seasons, but it was always Four Seasons when I went there. She is a beautiful Korean girl, probably about 5'6" to 5'7", mid to late 30's and worked at Four Seasons from 2017-2019 or so. I saw her probably about 30 times during that time. Not sure why, but I didn't think of getting her number to stay in touch with her. Then one day, I called to make an appointment and the Mamasan said she no longer worked there. I was very sad to hear that news! She provided great service and was absolutely gorgeous! It just occurred to me that someone on this board probably knows where she is or if she left the business. If she is still working in the area, I would love to see her, again. Either reply to my message or pm me privately. Thanks in advance for your help.

  7. #590

    Sunshine Lynnwood

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessDrone  [View Original Post]
    Totally my bad; Sunshine.

    Hard to keep up sometimes.
    Cici Massage Spa in Lynnwood.

    What about this place? Around the other side of Sunshine? Same owner?

  8. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by Datits  [View Original Post]
    I find Sunshine on 196th, don't see Sunrise?
    Totally my bad; Sunshine.

    Hard to keep up sometimes.

  9. #588

    Sunrise or Sunshine?

    I find Sunshine on 196th, don't see Sunrise?

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessDrone  [View Original Post]
    Sunrise Lynnwood is kind of my go-to; I have yet to have a granny, it's clean and quiet, and the service is pretty predictable.

    Met Ling there today; tall, slender and tight, in her 20's, perfect English. Not a stunner, but cute for sure. And I suspect she'd be amazing in make-up. Gave a nice massage with the towel on, then sloooooooooowly dragged it off me, did some light finger touch and then on to a topless flip. Let me pull down the workout pants for some OTP touch. Very nice, slow ending. I suspect her boundaries are pretty clear, but for me that's about the perfect session within those boundaries.
    .

  10. #587
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    191X Broadway and Madison RM reviews?

    Anyone with RM credentials care to share the two 191X AMPs reviews?

  11. #586

    Nice session at Sunrise Lynnwood

    Sunrise Lynnwood is kind of my go-to; I have yet to have a granny, it's clean and quiet, and the service is pretty predictable.

    Met Ling there today; tall, slender and tight, in her 20's, perfect English. Not a stunner, but cute for sure. And I suspect she'd be amazing in make-up. Gave a nice massage with the towel on, then sloooooooooowly dragged it off me, did some light finger touch and then on to a topless flip. Let me pull down the workout pants for some OTP touch. Very nice, slow ending. I suspect her boundaries are pretty clear, but for me that's about the perfect session within those boundaries.

  12. #585

    Broadway

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    To add on to what was already posted. The woman that works at the first source is Mary. I do believe that she is married and her husband also gives massages. I have no idea what they are like. She does HJ only with limited OTC roaming. But she gives a good solid massage and a quite good handy. If you want to see what she looks like here is a YouTube video with her in it. She is the woman at the opening. The large man getting a massage maybe her husband, but I cannot tell. Nor could I swear that is Mary giving a massage:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfT0QBhT3Ko

    Very rarely when she is on vacation another lady will substitute. I am not sure if it is the same one. I do not know any details about that.
    Mary is great, get to know her and see what happens.

  13. #584

    Latin spot

    Anyone have any info on the latin spot on Rucker ave?

  14. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    I've peaked in this triumvirate of places near the corner of 19th and Broadway in North Everett and have definitely seen older and thicker women at the front. Do any of these have options for younger than 50, or skinny / fit masseuses?

    Including links because there are 33 different massage places with the same name:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...erett-wa-90696#rubmaps.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...rett-wa-100999#rubmaps.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...erett-wa-75850#rubmaps.
    To add on to what was already posted. The woman that works at the first source is Mary. I do believe that she is married and her husband also gives massages. I have no idea what they are like. She does HJ only with limited OTC roaming. But she gives a good solid massage and a quite good handy. If you want to see what she looks like here is a YouTube video with her in it. She is the woman at the opening. The large man getting a massage maybe her husband, but I cannot tell. Nor could I swear that is Mary giving a massage:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfT0QBhT3Ko

    Very rarely when she is on vacation another lady will substitute. I am not sure if it is the same one. I do not know any details about that.

  15. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    I've peaked in this triumvirate of places near the corner of 19th and Broadway in North Everett and have definitely seen older and thicker women at the front. Do any of these have options for younger than 50, or skinny / fit masseuses?

    Including links because there are 33 different massage places with the same name:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...erett-wa-90696#rubmaps.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...rett-wa-100999#rubmaps.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...erett-wa-75850#rubmaps.
    The last one has had younger than 50 the last couple times I've been, 3 ladies, first one was late 20's, early 30's, second time I got one mid 40's, last time late 30's, early 40's. First and last had GREAT bodies, middle one had a good body.

    Have not been to the other two places for too long.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape