Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 1314 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27152

    Sound advice

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    As with the Airport Asians and Latinas walking is always an option. It can be hard if you are hot and heavy on getting off, so there is that. A little self talk before going in helps. They will not follow, find and consume you for walking. To much trouble and they do not need the attention. The demons are the ones to watch out for as they are very desperate and will use force or threaten with force.
    Very sound advice and I wish I had been more prepared to do just that but hindsight is always 20/20. I only opted for the qv so not as terrible of a loss as some of the times I booked an hour with one I didn't know and left in under 30 minutes.

  2. #27151

    Lexi Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomy14  [View Original Post]
    Are we really having this conversation? Anytime you go BBFS in this hobby you're playing with fire. Come on people!
    You're absolutely right. With that being said, her willingness to offer BBFS leads me to assume that she is open-minded regarding her overall menu.

  3. #27150

    Hell to the naw

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomy14  [View Original Post]
    Are we really having this conversation? Anytime you go BBFS in this hobby you're playing with fire. Come on people!
    As tempting as BBFS is I want to be able to pee normally afterwards without any pain. Always use protection unless you and the girl really know and trust each other.

  4. #27149

    Bbfscip

    Quote Originally Posted by Notdylan  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She openly advertised on EB that CIP is on the menu. That is a huge red flag.
    Are we really having this conversation? Anytime you go BBFS in this hobby you're playing with fire. Come on people!

  5. #27148
    Quote Originally Posted by IDigThickGirls  [View Original Post]
    That sounds fantastic, but I'm also worried that I might contract something undesirable if I were to explore BBFS with her.
    Agreed. She openly advertised on EB that CIP is on the menu. That is a huge red flag.

  6. #27147

    Lexi Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    She seems to prefer it.
    That sounds fantastic, but I'm also worried that I might contract something undesirable if I were to explore BBFS with her.

  7. #27146
    Quote Originally Posted by IDigThickGirls  [View Original Post]
    Is it true that she offers BBFSCIP?
    She seems to prefer it.

  8. #27145

    Recommendations of girls in or around downtown Nashville

    I am going to be in Nashville next week on business. Can someone give me 2-3 solid recommendations in the area. Would be greatly appreciated.

  9. #27144

    Lexi Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Lexi Lynn in Lebanon. She is really fun. Very enthusiastic. She enjoyed the time together as much as I did I think. Or seemed to anyway which made it really nice. She has a nice body and pretty face. BBBJ, mish, toys, didn't stray much past those in this first meeting.

    Will see her again soon for sure.

    PM me for number since we can't post them here.
    Is it true that she offers BBFSCIP?

  10. #27143

    Fun blonde in Lebanon

    Recently visited Lexi Lynn in Lebanon. She is really fun. Very enthusiastic. She enjoyed the time together as much as I did I think. Or seemed to anyway which made it really nice. She has a nice body and pretty face. BBBJ, mish, toys, didn't stray much past those in this first meeting.

    Will see her again soon for sure.

    PM me for number since we can't post them here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3554.jpg‎   IMG_3553.jpeg‎   IMG_3552.jpg‎  

  11. #27142

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    You got to learn to walk away. I always ask is that them in the pic if they say yes I tell them when I show up and it's not I'm leaving and no $$$ for you.
    As with the Airport Asians and Latinas walking is always an option. It can be hard if you are hot and heavy on getting off, so there is that. A little self talk before going in helps. They will not follow, find and consume you for walking. To much trouble and they do not need the attention. The demons are the ones to watch out for as they are very desperate and will use force or threaten with force.

  12. #27141

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmffrs  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT this morning with one of the many Latina ads. Not the girl in the pictures not even 20 years and 30 pounds ago. She's not bad looking though so I thought a bird in the hand or whatever. Everything covered when her jaw gets tired she'll use her hand at around 3000 mph. Defaults to mish and she's not into it at all. Couldn't get the job done for me and I will not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/153630435
    You got to learn to walk away. I always ask is that them in the pic if they say yes I tell them when I show up and it's not I'm leaving and no $$$ for you.

  13. #27140

    Toftt

    TOFTT this morning with one of the many Latina ads. Not the girl in the pictures not even 20 years and 30 pounds ago. She's not bad looking though so I thought a bird in the hand or whatever. Everything covered when her jaw gets tired she'll use her hand at around 3000 mph. Defaults to mish and she's not into it at all. Couldn't get the job done for me and I will not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/153630435

  14. #27139

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    That black chick is Mexican?
    No not her.

  15. #27138
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsene93  [View Original Post]
    I hangout with her twice thinking that maybe she just had a off day. No she's not worth the time.
    That black chick is Mexican?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape