Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 1313 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27160

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyTN15  [View Original Post]
    As tempting as BBFS is I want to be able to pee normally afterwards without any pain. Always use protection unless you and the girl really know and trust each other.
    Always use protection. No exceptions.

    Of course, everyone is free to do what they want. Some are more risky then others.

    ALL the chicks will do bbcip. Maybe not today with you, but they all do.

  2. #27159

    Trac phone

    Quote Originally Posted by FenrisLupus  [View Original Post]
    Flip phone from Walmart. TracFone is cheapest, around $25 for the phone and $20 for prepaid card which gives you 90 days. Recharge cards are available at dollar genera, Kroger etc. Pay cash.

    You will need a throwaway email address, the days of "buy and go" cell phones are past. I suggest a new yahoo.com email, don't use gmail.

    Extra careful step: take a wife-only tablet to a bar and do the email and phone setup there. IP address stops at the router.
    One important detail left out tried this and you have to have a sim card from a provider then your anonymity is out the window.

  3. #27158

    Short Answer:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKidTN  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to heed the advice on here and finally go with one. Where is the best place to get one on the cheap?
    Flip phone from Walmart. TracFone is cheapest, around $25 for the phone and $20 for prepaid card which gives you 90 days. Recharge cards are available at dollar genera, Kroger etc. Pay cash.

    You will need a throwaway email address, the days of "buy and go" cell phones are past. I suggest a new yahoo.com email, don't use gmail.

    Extra careful step: take a wife-only tablet to a bar and do the email and phone setup there. IP address stops at the router.

  4. #27157
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomy14  [View Original Post]
    Are we really having this conversation? Anytime you go BBFS in this hobby you're playing with fire. Come on people!
    Or you'll be feeling the fire.

  5. #27156
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Any pegging providers recommended?

    Looking for a good provider to take charge and peg!

  6. #27155

    Burner phones

    I'm going to heed the advice on here and finally go with one. Where is the best place to get one on the cheap?

  7. #27154

    People hate on reviews

    This is why most people won't post reviews. You post one and every shithead lines up to start an argument.

    We all like different things. Seeing someone post about a body type you don't like or a girl you don't like or a sexual activity that you don't like isn't an invitation for you to become Dr Ruth and educate everyone on how you see the world and how it SHOULD be. If a girl or an activity isn't your preference then good. Move on. Don't take this opportunity to shit all over everyone else. We don't enjoy your particular "shit on everyone" fetish either.

    You post a review and try to help guys navigate through all the scammers, fakes, and thieves and all you get is bullshit.

  8. #27153
    There are threads dedicated to this in OC and LA boards. Happens a lot more than you would think. I only partook a few times with regulars and thankfully never got burned, but I'm not sure I would over here due to supply issues over here of providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomy14  [View Original Post]
    Are we really having this conversation? Anytime you go BBFS in this hobby you're playing with fire. Come on people!

  9. #27152

    Sound advice

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    As with the Airport Asians and Latinas walking is always an option. It can be hard if you are hot and heavy on getting off, so there is that. A little self talk before going in helps. They will not follow, find and consume you for walking. To much trouble and they do not need the attention. The demons are the ones to watch out for as they are very desperate and will use force or threaten with force.
    Very sound advice and I wish I had been more prepared to do just that but hindsight is always 20/20. I only opted for the qv so not as terrible of a loss as some of the times I booked an hour with one I didn't know and left in under 30 minutes.

  10. #27151

    Lexi Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomy14  [View Original Post]
    Are we really having this conversation? Anytime you go BBFS in this hobby you're playing with fire. Come on people!
    You're absolutely right. With that being said, her willingness to offer BBFS leads me to assume that she is open-minded regarding her overall menu.

  11. #27150

    Hell to the naw

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomy14  [View Original Post]
    Are we really having this conversation? Anytime you go BBFS in this hobby you're playing with fire. Come on people!
    As tempting as BBFS is I want to be able to pee normally afterwards without any pain. Always use protection unless you and the girl really know and trust each other.

  12. #27149

    Bbfscip

    Quote Originally Posted by Notdylan  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She openly advertised on EB that CIP is on the menu. That is a huge red flag.
    Are we really having this conversation? Anytime you go BBFS in this hobby you're playing with fire. Come on people!

  13. #27148
    Quote Originally Posted by IDigThickGirls  [View Original Post]
    That sounds fantastic, but I'm also worried that I might contract something undesirable if I were to explore BBFS with her.
    Agreed. She openly advertised on EB that CIP is on the menu. That is a huge red flag.

  14. #27147

    Lexi Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    She seems to prefer it.
    That sounds fantastic, but I'm also worried that I might contract something undesirable if I were to explore BBFS with her.

  15. #27146
    Quote Originally Posted by IDigThickGirls  [View Original Post]
    Is it true that she offers BBFSCIP?
    She seems to prefer it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape