Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 59496
-
09-15-23 16:24 #53286Senior Member

Posts: 798Appointments
Agree with you Jack! An appointment means nothing to Lily at Sisi / Li. I don't believe what she says now because no less than 3-5 times she's said the girl I wanted was free and I get there and either she's busy or not there at all. "Try new girl" she says. Anyways, I try to call 15-30 min in advance as it does seem to help at most places, and if you give them your name (that the girl knows you by) it might help. I like to call ahead too just to see who's working that day as it saves a trip out if she's not there. Kelly at Sunny Day has the librarian look going for her. Her massage skills are pretty good too. Top Massage, Massage Spring (Sandy Springs), Kaina, Sunny Day, Best Massage Cartersville are good choices. Sisi / Li is still a good choice with many girls available and they are know what you are there for. Just be prepared to be bait and switched or okay with many of the girls! I am not sure you can beat the selection Lily provides at Sisi / Li. Bella, Apple, Julia, Susan. I heard from Lily that Cindy is on vacation (back in 2 weeks). Not sure if true. Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 15:50 #53285Senior Member

Posts: 96Appointments
While an appointment improves your odds, it is by no means a guarantee. Many of us mongers have fallen for the ol' bait-and-switch. If someone walks in 1 minute before you and asks for Kelly, he will be enjoying her. Not you, unfortunately. A client here-and-now in the store always beats someone promising to show up with an appt. I wish this wasn't the case, but from the shop's point of view, it's just business.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Nevertheless, I still make appts because it does improve the odds of your provider being there that day. Good luck and share your experience with Kelly. I'm eager to try her out myself.
-
09-15-23 15:30 #53284Senior Member

Posts: 674Yo Nashville, if your on the north side you have a ton of choices in Roswell. Enjoy and Ease are guaranteed HE locations with UTC top regardless of the provider. Just walk in and take your pick. There are others mentioned many times on the board as well.
Originally Posted by BigRon1969
[View Original Post]
Os.
-
09-15-23 06:36 #53283Senior Member

Posts: 50Recommendations
Senior member from Nashville visiting the north side of ATL soon. Looking for recommendations there. I'll also be passing through Dalton and Cartersville and have heard about places there. Inbox me please. Thank you.
-
09-14-23 22:08 #53282Senior Member

Posts: 798You guys got me curious. Will report back once I try her. Thanks guys.
Originally Posted by AtlGuy24
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 17:46 #53281Senior Member

Posts: 225Saw Kelly Yesterday
1st time seeing her, although saw Mimi there before she left for NY and have seen Cici two or three times. Kelly was a little reserved for my first visit and said 'next time' when I asked about topless, etc. She did allow UTC up top. $60 house fee for the hour and $60 tip. Plan on repeating to see if she really meant it about 'next time.'
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 14:26 #53280Senior Member

Posts: 58I can agree with this!
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 09:55 #53279Senior Member

Posts: 4061In Smyrna off of Atlanta rd. It's in the same shopping center as Bella's pizzeria.
Originally Posted by TN1944
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 08:10 #53278Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks for the info as always!
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 05:41 #53277Senior Member

Posts: 47Kelly
She is definitely worth seeing. Very good options.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 05:38 #53276Senior Member

Posts: 47Lin Spa
What area is Lin Spa in? Or city? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 01:02 #53275Regular Member

Posts: 8Abby, Angela or Yoyo.
Originally Posted by LetterCarrier
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 23:10 #53274Senior Member

Posts: 495If you like Kaci, give the Korean Emma a try. Petite, usually wears a skort.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 22:25 #53273Senior Member

Posts: 315Pretty much any spa in Duluth will give you a smile.
Originally Posted by BallsOut69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 22:22 #53272Senior Member

Posts: 315Good massage
Has anyone visited "good massage" on satellite same shopping center as luxury? I was driving down satellite and I spotted hood massage. It seems to be new. They close at 7:30 so they were closed when I went. Does anyone have any info.










Reply With Quote





