Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 1956
-
09-14-23 02:46 #1731Senior Member

Posts: 697Toftt
Saw some adds for massage places in the area and since the escort from PD confirmed she wasn't GFE figured I try one of the massae places. Went to 424 Sunny BodyworksSpa and Amy took me in. Said other girl was busy so didn't get a line up but she wasn't hard on the eyes at all. Probably late to mid 30's. Massage was 70/ H and well worth it. Shoot might go back just for that. CBJ and Full service was 150 which I had brought down from the 200 but still think I was upchsrged but it being late obliged and it was alright. Would repeat on a pinch but not for desire. Her body had some baby damage but not a lot. B's at best and not perky though she did take a my pounding and kept saying OMG LOL. Wish I could've seen the other gal but might stop by again for a massage or check out the other ones when back in town.
-
08-29-23 15:32 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 1471177 LuLu
I went to 1177 again I was greeted by Lulu, again only offered hh rub, this time I put down 50+200 before she starts, man! What a difference $$ makes massage was very legit pro-like, after flip she is totally bare naked BBBJ with balls licking a little NuNu on my chest with her boobs, DATY then she put rain coat on and she hop on CG, RCG what a ride! Finally I exploded in Missionary. Really a fun time! I think $$ and personal hygiene (especially groin area no smell is a plus) should do the trick. Not cheap but well worth every penny. Will be back again soon.
Originally Posted by MegaSean
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 17:17 #1729Senior Member

Posts: 135Don't bother
Saw LuLu last night. Someone came in right after me and she put them in the next room over to wait which annoyed me. She came in ran her fingers up and down my back a few times, gave a little reach around and asked me to turn over. Asked what I wanted and she said 200 LOL. Her teeth are horrible. I wouldn't budge from 120 and she finally caved. Gave an ok CBJ (I wouldn't put my dick in her mouth without a condom even if she offered). She rucmshed it but I told her I wanted more so she went another couple minutes. Then I put her on her back on the edge of the table and that's where the trouble started. Her pussy isn't deep at all, I kept bottoming out and I couldn't get a good rhythm going. Bent her over and it was even worse. Finally managed to bust but it wasn't easy. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Mikey73
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 16:55 #1728Senior Member

Posts: 70Lisa
She's already gone. I got a text from them today saying "Hi" asked who was working was told LuLu.
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 19:16 #1727Senior Member

Posts: 1471177
Went this morning, new girl Lisa arrived 2 days ago from Tucson, late 30's not bad looking. 1177 has only one girl so the only option is hh for 50, not in for massage anyway. The massage part was good just not thorough, after the flip asked what I want, I said all the way so cloth off, Lisa's skin is like a 20 yr. Old so smooth and soft nice boobs and good size ass but no FIV, CBJ for quite some time then she did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl the climax ended in K9 style, total damage 200. I had a great time will repeat soon before she's gone!
-
08-14-23 12:27 #1726Senior Member

Posts: 220Airport
Pulled the trigger. Signs still say Aromatic. Pretty middle-aged Chinese woman, sailor suit style dress with skirt with access to her bare legs. 70 for hour.
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
Right off the bat she wiped my arse with a Kleenex before the massage, LOL. Thankfully I had thoroughly showered before as a gentleman monger does, so I was good. As for the massage, zero formal training. No systematic approach, switching between rubbing and kneading willy nilly, do not come for a serious massage. There was early teasing, but that shouldn't be a surprise with the initial oil check, LOL.
She wanted 200 for a BJ, I told her all I had left was 130 (still way too much but in for a penny in for a pound when doing a review). She said she'd get a condom, the way she said it made it sound like the 200 was for BBBJ and the CBJ was for the lesser tip (bad English, don't quote me on this). Good CBJ, lots of sound effects, finger in the rear if you like that sort of thing (nails too long for my taste). If BBBJ is on the table, know that teeth were felt on the CBJ so be careful.
Too much money spent on a bad massage and decent CBJ. YMMV if there really are different girls depending on shift.
-
08-10-23 08:24 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 2189If there are 3 girls
One works Mon to Wed, another Thurs and Friday, and the third the weekend.
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 14:18 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 220Airport parlor under new managment?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lowel.../38management?
Aromatic Spa now Rainbow Sap (or spa, LOL). Claiming to have 3 girls there, I'd take that with a grain of salt with how Crampton that place is. Still, might toftt later in the week.
-
08-07-23 00:19 #1723Senior Member

Posts: 108Leeza
As most of you know that I posted about the external prostate massage that I told Leeza about several months ago. I saw.
Her last week and the week before, and I noticed that if you do not go regularly, she will forget how you like your massage.
If you like to be surprised every time you go there, then you are all set. However, if you like to get the most out of your session.
Then you will have to tell her what you like, she will accommodate the type of erotic massage you like, and she is open to customers.
Telling her their preferences.
So, the external prostate massage (as the name implies) does not involve inserting a finger (done in internal prostate massage).
Which Leeza will not do anyway. The External P massage is simply gently stroking or massaging the perineum, the area that's.
Located between the scrotum and the anus, while the other hand continues with stroking the penis. That last part is important.
Since sometimes she will very lightly touch the penis, just ask her to make a better grip.
I have included here a link to a website that explains the process (I listed them last time but I found that the.
Old link is broken), so I am listing the new link below. The link explains the difference between internal and external.
P-massage with graphics and a discussion of techniques (no explicit images).
https://www.marriagebed.tips/manual-...age-technique/
If you have not tried it, it is very intense and pleasurable even if the perineum is stroked without stroking the penis.
But you will not climax by doing that alone. The intensity is unmatched by other techniques that it may make a second.
Shot easier and as pleasurable and intense as the first one. Of course, Leeza does more erotic massage techniques than.
Just this message. All of her techniques are included in the house fee, and she's happy to offer as many pops as you.
Desire. She is also an expert in taking you to the edge and back several times to make the tease last for at least 30 minutes or more.
Jimmy.
-
07-22-23 20:37 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 71Yes unfortunately she is also old, bad attitude, bad performance, and shorted me on time by a half hour.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 13:44 #1721Senior Member

Posts: 889Bobo also on medicare?
Originally Posted by TurtleMan37
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 20:34 #1720Senior Member

Posts: 71104X Central
Hit up this place last week. I've been a handful of times and it's not great but for the price and convenience it can get the job done. I'll keep this short. I've seen Linda several times and she's fine. Tried new girl named Bobo. Absolutely horrible experience, In my top five of worst AMP experiences. I'm hoping that maybe this will save someone time and money. Stick with Linda until someone new shows up is my advice.
-
07-13-23 05:32 #1719Senior Member

Posts: 176424
Has anyone tried Coca at 424. Supposedly they said she is 28 years old.
-
07-05-23 15:30 #1718Senior Member

Posts: 889Pretty sure everyone at 1040 is eligible for AARP, if not Medicare, but in any case, good job not going over $100 tip.
Originally Posted by MegaSean
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 07:43 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 2189Steep?
Most AMP women at other places want at least 140 - 160 just for the tip after the house fee. You would be looking at 200 tip on top of house fee at 424 and Bemis. Would not consider 150 total steep.
Originally Posted by MegaSean
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






