Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 37329
-
09-15-23 06:48 #30024Senior Member

Posts: 170Same Ad / New Number
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/252415437909
Originally Posted by TheBigness
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 23:59 #30023Senior Member

Posts: 482Not Dallas
I remember crazy Dallas from years ago. What drama! That's not Christa.
Originally Posted by Nkal89
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 22:28 #30022Senior Member

Posts: 208I don't think it's up anymore. Can't find it on alligator.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 20:52 #30021Senior Member

Posts: 50Dallas?
I think that may be Dallas who was here years ago. She was the same way then re: comms. She was a little cuckoo back then but I hope she's gotten better.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 20:27 #30020Senior Member

Posts: 99Link to the post?
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 17:51 #30019Senior Member

Posts: 784BabyAmbert
She's told me to come by a dozen times, but I confirm before leaving and she goes silent. I want to see her, but the hours between messages is killing me!
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 15:17 #30018Senior Member

Posts: 105Christa
Been trying to see her but she's not super responsive. Anyone else have the same experience?
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 13:06 #30017Senior Member

Posts: 66Cuban Lissy
Had a visit with Lissy today. Comms were great. Reached out by text and got a response within minutes. Location was in Bellwood and seemed to be in an off the grid location. Quoted $. 5 for QV. Negotiated to. $.
Once I arrived, I messaged and she responded with the destination. Walked to the elevator and she was standing by it. Apparently she just finished eating breakfast with another person named (Elizabet (EROS) and some dude. One the elevator door closes, she asked me if I was LE. Quick response No and off we went to the room.
ZERO English. She grabs my cover from me and asked me to lay down. She started with a CBJ which was mediocre at best. I am a little on the larger size, so she only went 2 minutes or so and started pointing at her jaw. She pushed me to the side and got in K9 position. The view was amazing and the hams were soft and bouncy. Switched to CG and she started complaining of pain. So back to k9 we went. Finished in the bag. We cleaned up and off I went. Very "transaction" feeling. She messaged me shortly after and said thank you and stated she would be back in 1 month. She said she offers 2 girl specials too.
Overall:
Attractiveness - 6. 5/10.
Kitty - 8/10.
CBJ - 3/10.
Body - 8/10.
Comms - 10/10.
I probably wouldn't repeat with her alone. I may take her up on her 2 girl offer.
https://callescort.org/346-801-5730
-
09-14-23 07:22 #30016Senior Member

Posts: 122She is hit or miss
I have to wonder why she even posts just NOT to respond or to respond and still end up bullshitting. I've dealt with her once YEARS ago and have tried to get at her again but it's usually the run around to the point where I don't even try anymore.
Originally Posted by BlackRod82
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 05:32 #30015Senior Member

Posts: 339Link
Got a link for her?
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 00:11 #30014Senior Member

Posts: 482Erica was ok
Not bad. I would have seen again recently but by the time I recognized her in the pics the ad changed to some other chic with the face pic. And callescort has too many ads where there are multiple pics so hard to tell who may be who.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 19:39 #30013Senior Member

Posts: 208I just left from seeing her. She's out off of Glenside atm.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:40 #30012Senior Member

Posts: 502I just wish I could see what I'm getting before with sirens. I like real college girls, and although I understand they have them I don't want to order without seeing pics etc.
Originally Posted by KingKane
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 16:21 #30011Senior Member

Posts: 425How was your visit?
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 15:02 #30010Senior Member

Posts: 133Kendra
Saw Kendra in a nice hotel in Glen Allen off glenside. She's the absolute definition of MILF. Petite body, sexy face, fake Ds. Very much GFE experience along with cfs. I will say she probably gave the best bbj I've received from any provider. My only complaint is I couldn't pound away, but it definitely won't keep me from visiting her again. I definitely recommend her!
https://tryst.link/escort/kendradavis








Reply With Quote





