Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 41275
-
09-14-23 02:19 #31825Senior Member

Posts: 279Follow up to my post regarding MILF who moved away
I've received a bunch of messages re my favorite MILF who moved away. Yes it was "Northside Nikki".
Anyone who was a regular know that she had some health issues in the past that were resolved but have resurfaced. :
Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She is a wonderful woman and a great friend, which always made spending time with her nice.
I have limited contact with her and will give updates as I hear.
And yes, it makes life hell because its hard to find someone as cool as she is.
-
09-13-23 20:05 #31824Senior Member

Posts: 452Seems to be a dying art
I have been searching as well. No luck so far. Never tried Karmen though. Is she a true balls deep DT threat or does she just hammer the back of her throat? I'm looking for one who can swallow it past the tonsils.
Originally Posted by New2Jax
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 16:23 #31823Banned Member

Posts: 599Best or really good BBBJ?
Who has best BJ?
I like Karmen (or whatever she goes by now) a lot and the price is right. But always like to have other options.
So who is offering the best headache relief these days? And recommendations for new (or old) talent?
-
09-13-23 12:52 #31822Senior Member

Posts: 576Deena the latina
Anybody have any experience with her. Thinking about pulling the trigger.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-s/25987783971
-
09-12-23 23:36 #31821Senior Member

Posts: 51Visited Egypt
I paid a very quick visit to Egypt hear the airport. Location was deserted as far as the parking lot goes. Room was fine had smoke smell so if that is a concern be advised. No sign of trouble such as company or drug stuff. She looks like the photos, better really and she has a great ass too. Was very friendly and accommodating. It was a simple quick visit so I don't have much more to say but true to her ad there was no drama and she was professional. The pics need to be refreshed but you'll find her better than the photos.
Originally Posted by TwentyFourFrog
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/308439357882
-
09-12-23 21:40 #31820Senior Member

Posts: 127Lili
Any info on her or this situation with the 2 of them?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/749875392043
-
09-12-23 18:04 #31819Senior Member

Posts: 452You're lucky
I've been trying to see her for days. Have only gotten a couple of responses. Very spotty coms.
Originally Posted by Kooter
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 17:47 #31818Senior Member

Posts: 71Yes
To all of the above. She'll do whatever you want.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 17:36 #31817Senior Member

Posts: 162I tried
I tried with no answer so far. Lucky man. Hopefully I'll try again this week and get answer.
Originally Posted by Kooter
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 16:40 #31816Senior Member

Posts: 115Barbie
Thanks for the referral! I can't see her being 120#, maybe 100 at best but holy shit is she fun! Tiny girl, very clean with a gorgeous little ass. I went for the $1 QV and she rode me like she hadn't fucked in years. She's really cute, missing a front tooth and has absolutely no tits whatsoever but she's tiny, she tight, and she's fun. She wasnt on the westside though, seems she's between apartments and is staying off San Jose near 295. I tried to go see her again today but she's not answering.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 22:00 #31815Regular Member

Posts: 17Mandarin
Know of anybody in the Mandarin / Bartram Springs / Nocatee area? I work close to home and don't need to leave the area too much. Feel free to DM me. Thanks.
-
09-11-23 21:45 #31814Regular Member

Posts: 17Heaven! Only available today and tomorrow
This girl was fun. Why'all and slender. Perky natural tits and an amazing ass. The only thing I guess you could hit her in is the gaps in her teeth. But that's reaching. They are white and straight LOL. She's off Southpoint. Again, a little more expensive. I think in a dream it started at $1. 4. But hey I like what I like. Smelled good a few weeks ago. May repeat tonight if my blind date doesn't go well lmao.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/153451591#.
-
09-10-23 19:06 #31813Senior Member

Posts: 181Available tonight, Barbie.
Barbie would like to share with why'all that she will be available for incalls and outcalls tonight. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 18:54 #31812Senior Member

Posts: 452Nice!
Can she DT? Pay attention to the boys? Sloppy? Slow or fast BJ?
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 18:04 #31811Senior Member

Posts: 363No phone number listed. You have to contact via a Gmail account.
Originally Posted by Doeme1980
[View Original Post]
Wants a deposit up front.
No one's heard of her.
I'm going to say 80% of being a complete scam, 15% chance of being real but disappointing, and maybe a 5% chance of being worth it. You're welcome to try- I'm not touching it.










Reply With Quote




