Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 13817
-
09-15-23 16:34 #9722Senior Member

Posts: 225Ashley Fox
Recently saw her, fantastic body. Large natural tits, slim body. She is probably mid-late 30's. Answered wearing a very sexy white dress. LFK, into the shower with lots of rubbing and grinding. Then to the bed and started with a body rub running her breast all over. Started to rim, not my thing. Flip, then BBBJ which was a little toothy, not bad but not great. DATY was very fun, she is responsive. Seamlessly put cover on and multi position fun CFS. She did a massage, no 2nd pop but to her credit it was one of the better massages I have received from a KP girl. Won't go out of my way to repeat, but definitely would be willing to.
-
09-15-23 12:12 #9721Senior Member

Posts: 1714Helena
I chatted with her after my session with Yumi. She is really pretty in my eyes. Nice slim body. She said she is going to Tokyo spa tonight after finishing up with PD and the Eva girl at Tokyo is coming to PD. A swap. If you can't make it to PD today, catch her at Tokyo starting tomorrow. Last day today for Manhattan girl Lancey as well, so 2 new girls at PD tomorrow. I wish they would just stick to the normal 1st, 11th and 21st new rotation schedule. I guess they are trying different things with everyone going to sxl at the moment lol.
Originally Posted by ChicagoTemp
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 10:05 #9720Senior Member

Posts: 692Ashley Fox KP
Yes, I did fail to go into details beyond the tits and the heavenly body. Every bit of her body is a delight. Great ass. I didn't get to K9 because it felt so good for a breast lover to finish in CG. But the was great shower play against her ass. And I have had just as good a time with so many KP ladies that I think the best description is "Honeymoon sex over and over. ".
Originally Posted by OldSchoolGuy73
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 09:43 #9719Senior Member

Posts: 115RL twins?
Anyone notice that RL has a set of twins? Assuming they work together, but is the rate per girl or together (seems unlikely but.)?
-
09-15-23 09:35 #9718Senior Member

Posts: 377Laila
Also curious. Couldn't find anything online. No reviews on the other site, no other ads.
Originally Posted by Chorizo1
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 00:43 #9717Regular Member

Posts: 7PD Helena
Has anyone dreamt of the latest girl in PD's rotation Helena. She replaced Yina (who was awesome) and was wondering if Helena was also a must-see.
-
09-14-23 20:27 #9716Senior Member

Posts: 45Laila
Anyone ever had the pleasure?
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/8760146.htm
-
09-14-23 11:23 #9715Senior Member

Posts: 234You failed to mention how nice of ass she has simply amazing watching me pound her in doggie. So far my experiences with KP have been like fucking a girlfriend or a girl you meet that's into you and you fuck for the 1st time. Yet other girls will want to charge $700 and more to lay there while you fuck them with rules LOL.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:56 #9714Senior Member

Posts: 307HKPD. Sara Italy Girl
Stopped back at HKPD to see how beat up Tina's little Vietnam butt hole was holding up and I think her anal days are about over she said American Men way too rough and said one of you Mongers busted her right implant it does look busted on the bottle. I think she had a rough couple days her breath and body smelled and she looked battered as hell. Damn fellas LOL.
So I had a visit with Sara the girl from Italy $140 for HHR.
Girl has legs for miles and offers excellent service and she let me blast on her stomach.
She is worth the visit but Tina is busted up you guys put her through the ringer.
-
09-13-23 16:08 #9713Senior Member

Posts: 176Yumi
Went back to see yumi in room 1 at PD. She said she had a surprise for me. She bought an air matteess to put on the floor so she could do nuru with real nuru gel. Good news- it was fun- bad news the nuru mattress popped not long after the pounding started. Knees banging on floor and hitting the wall must have made doorman down below get nervous. Yumi says she will replace it- hopefully more heavy duty. She always is looking for fun adventure. I think she will be there a couple more weeks. She was sporting her clear leotard and we had zero need for the added vibrators this session, plenty of excitement. SF.
-
09-12-23 16:22 #9712Senior Member

Posts: 155Orange Spa
Yeah once I drove over there I realized I had been there one (disappointing) time before. I went in showed the pic of the girl I wanted to see but alas she was busy. How long until she's free I asked? Long time. Despite me having JUST texted asking for her. Bait and switch? The lady who broke this news to me was not from any of the pics on the site now either. FWIW. I decided against staying and went over to Tokyo Spa to try that out.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
I got Judy who was very friendly. I paid the VIP without discussion, which might have been a mistake. I got some nice body to body massaging in the table shower area but no nuru. Some good, but not great, L2 and I was spent. Got a not terrible massage for the rest of my time. I'm a 1 and done (most of the time) guy so I didn't try for anything else and she didn't try to get me going again. And her English is not great so she used a translator app on her phone. So my verdict? Unless you are a regular don't just pay the full amount make sure you know what you are getting. The table shower is nice. The place is clean and quiet. She was attractive (way better than the girl at Orange who answered, but not as a good as a KP girl). All in all I liked it. It scratched the itch I had today.
-
09-12-23 16:01 #9711Senior Member

Posts: 377Ashley
Great report! Lakeview is easier for me, but I guess I'm going to Oakbrook.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 15:49 #9710Senior Member

Posts: 692KP Ashley Fox
A pair of ladies were available at KP, so I compared Ashley Fox and Jessica by what I could find in reviews. I found enough on Ashley here in her previous cities to convince me that I was going to have a better titty lover time with her, but I do not know that as a fact, just an opinion.
I can see how she is a wee bit older than the KP photos might suggest, but it is her, and she looks great. And the body, the heavenly body is absolutely her. The best photo to represent her is on the red rug in front of the green couch. I could compare her body to that of Scarlett Johansson. I was greeted with a nice LFK. In the bedroom, the DFK started. Ashley took my hands and placed them on her magnificent titties from behind and led me to the bathroom for blue cocktail and shower. The preview BBBJ was not much, but shower play was fantastic with my hands and her hands all over and DFK galore.
She had me start face down in the bed and lightly massaged, but mostly teased with her breasts on everything. She asked if rimming was okay and that was great. On the flip, there was more of that breasts all over and then a very nice BBBJ. Ashley liked making popping noise when the mushroom came out of her mouth and slurping noises and did the cock worship of slapping her own face and mouth with the bat. She did very nice deep throat and added in very nice ball play. She came back up for some P2 P and DFK and I finally feasted on her titties. Did I mention they are magnificent and I inspected them to verify such wonder boobs are actually natural. The best I can say is that they are. She does have the not skinny, not thick body that would be necessary to support such natural boobs and curves into a great ass, so I am sure her d-cups are real and fantastic.
I asked for DATY and she was good with that. I worshipped my way down her bikini model body, worthy of actual worship. She became super-sensitive as if she had just had a small O, so I trailed back up, she suited me up while still laying there and I entered and went back to DFK. Next was CG with incredible titty-face. Ashley ramped up the pace and I wasn't sure if she was hoping to give me time for a 2nd round by making me finish now, but I know I wasn't going to have a 2nd round in me, so I asked her not to go fast. I put my hands on her hips and ass and slowed her down. After a bit of relaxed CG with her sitting up and encouraging me to play with the tits, I knew I was going to want to finish in CG and would not last into other positions. So I told her we were going to go hard and fast and I wanted DFK and then titty-face until the finish. After more DFK, I switched- I motorboated and feasted until I was spent.
I think considering how much I was into her body and her kisses, I lasted pretty good. She cuddled with me a few minutes with excellent hands play and LFK and she caressed me to sell me on her being a real girlfriend experience. She gave a massage- a real one with hands instead of boobs. It was great. I was going to offer her the same, but she kept going until she said it was shower time. There was more hands play and DFK in the shower. I think if I was a 2-round guy, somewhere in here, she would have done that. Don't quote me on MSOG, I don't know.
Ashley Fox gives a standard GFE for KP with BBBJ, DFK, RIM, CFS. She is very sensual and because of her super rocking bikini model body, I will repeat.
-
09-12-23 15:33 #9709Senior Member

Posts: 307HKPD. Tina - Anal
Got a message about my rare and favorite type of girl from Vietnam. Headed over and was given Tina small girl I only do the HHr here cause I know mongers are waiting their turn and to my surprise Tina offered that ass up for $60 more. She started with BBJ then strapped me up lubed her ass up good and 2 minutes later of hard pounding in that ass blasted in cover in her ass. Offered her $40 more for BBJ to drain the pipes -.
Service 10.
Looks 6.
Will definitely be back I love to destroy little holes with my fat head LOL.
Enjoy Fellas.
-
09-12-23 15:06 #9708Shill

Posts: 196Reporting in
Lisa over at Marina's is a must see before she leaves.
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3193637













Reply With Quote





