rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53256
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Different girls. Lucy is juicy, Coco is so-so.
    Thank you as always Gator! Always appreciate your intel.

  2. #53255
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Always a winner going here, but it is not as close. So I go when I have the opportunity. I know the Mamasan pretty well, so I asked her if she had a new girl to try. She offered me Susan. Very cute. Young looking in 20-30 'ish range. I asked for hour. Those who know me, know! I like to give massage after about 20 min and she said YES!! As usual, the blouse came off, but bra stayed on. Shorts on. But after about 5 min of a very good massage I clipped the bra and away it went. More massage and under shorts, and those went away. I massaged everywhere and ha ha, told her to flip over. I stood at her head and massage her smallish boobs and next thing I knew she reached back and grabbed Junior. I pulled her back some so her head came off the table and she gave me a BBBJ. I wasn't really expecting that, so it caught me off guard. She finished me off right then and there. I then helped her up and we exchanged places on the table. At 71, I was done. But she gave me a great relaxing massage after to finish the hour. I paid the house and while there was no negotiation, I gave her a good tip for that experience. I hope to see her again as I am thinking there is more on the menu for me, but it might be awhile before I get back. And she may be gone by then. But like I said, IVY is always good to me. I don't share what I pay so don't ask. Ha ha!
    Glad you had a good time! We were there at the same time I believe. I had Kelly, good session, small & cute, she offers extras. Hopefully I can get back to see Susan.

  3. #53254
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroneAwaze  [View Original Post]
    After reading a positive report, tried going to A massage up in Acworth on a Friday around 11 ish. Door was locked so went down the street to Shujia next to the 5 guys and across from China massage. This is a newly opened shop for roughly a month or so. Greeted by a decently attractive lady wearing low cut top and jeans. It seemed quite busy as there were several people coming in / out during my time here. Went for the 1 hour. Sheet stayed on the whole time despite her allowing my to rub her legs when facedown. No signs of teasing or coming remotely close to the undercarriage. Overall, massage was maybe 6/10 in terms of therapeutic massage. Perhaps it is due to how new the place is, or depends on who you draw, but I did not receive the slightest inkling of happiness. Did not catch name of provider.
    Same, no hints of extras on my visit the first day they were open. Not going back unless something changes. A Massage has been good about extras, just no UTC. I hope they didn't close their doors for good. Will try to get back there as it's been a month.

  4. #53253
    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    Then maybe the girl up front lied to me then, or kelly just didn't feel like seeing me? The girl told me that she left and wasn't coming back. This was about a couple months back. I guess I'll have to go back retry.

    Edit: nvm. Looking back at older posts, it seems like she might have just taken a short vacation. I guess there was just some miscommunication.
    Yep, Kelly took a vacation this summer and now she's back. Had a great session with her last week. Great service as always.

  5. #53252
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    These.

    Girls.

    Lie.

    Better.

    Than.

    They.

    FOOK.

    Memorize that, put it on your tombstone.

    When you walk in the door, you are a business transaction. This is not a gross feature. It is just one you need to remind yourself of.

    If Kelly is busy getting her box worked out by someone else, then you will be offered a lie-based alternative. If you do not like the alternative, then immediately leave the premises and find other relief.
    Thank you Wiseacre for reminding us all of this. I catch myself sometimes and think of your wise words. Agreed, call ahead for an appointment with Kelly. That's the best way to ensure someone else isn't with her.

  6. #53251
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulW  [View Original Post]
    I've always had good experiences there. Really hot new girl just showed up today (Jessica) and I will return to see her again. Other girls there are Bella (Chinese), Majesty (African American), and Grace. I like them all. Will PM you.
    Thank you for the info Paul. Can you PM me as well, I'd like to try Yuki again but I want to be prepared with how much to bring. Jessica sounds nice.

  7. #53250

    Sisi / Sunny Day

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    I had been making some progress with Julia, but she's apparently in NY for the next couple of weeks. Lily suggested Siam, Kelly, Faye, Bella and Apple would be available. Does anybody have anything good, bad or indifferent to report on any of these? If not, I may give Kelly at Sunny Day a try after having seen Mimi and Cici there in the past.

    TIA.
    Bella is pretty but can be shy and not share UTC. Apple is my fav, but she can be shy as well. I have the longest history with her. Kelly is a cute girl, very spunky. Can't go wrong with any of those options, but sometimes Lilys girls are hot and cold when it comes to UTC. Just depends on the day. I'd recommend Kaina or Ivy over Sisi currently. And I would also recommend getting a session in with Kelly at Sunny Day before Sisi. The sexy librarian looks gets me.

  8. #53249

    Plan B

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    I had been making some progress with Julia, but she's apparently in NY for the next couple of weeks. Lily suggested Siam, Kelly, Faye, Bella and Apple would be available. Does anybody have anything good, bad or indifferent to report on any of these? If not, I may give Kelly at Sunny Day a try after having seen Mimi and Cici there in the past.

    TIA.
    You won't be disappointed if you try Kelly. Sunny Day. You will have a great time.

  9. #53248

    Healthy Massage #1 Old Milton Alpharetta

    Nice place,

    Great massage $70 for the hour.

    Based on my experience I'd call this a legit shop. Draping etc and nothing extra. YMMV I'm just in town for a night so not sure what others report but that's what I can tell you.

  10. #53247

    Paul W. Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulW  [View Original Post]
    Your Inbox Is Full.
    Inbox cleared.

  11. #53246

    Plan B for Sisi / Li

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    I had been making some progress with Julia, but she's apparently in NY for the next couple of weeks. Lily suggested Siam, Kelly, Faye, Bella and Apple would be available. Does anybody have anything good, bad or indifferent to report on any of these? If not, I may give Kelly at Sunny Day a try after having seen Mimi and Cici there in the past.

    TIA.
    Can't go wrong with Apple or Bella. They are both cute and a lot of fun. Faye is new but has quickly become an excellent team Lily player.

  12. #53245

    Plan B Recs for Sisi / Li Massage

    I had been making some progress with Julia, but she's apparently in NY for the next couple of weeks. Lily suggested Siam, Kelly, Faye, Bella and Apple would be available. Does anybody have anything good, bad or indifferent to report on any of these? If not, I may give Kelly at Sunny Day a try after having seen Mimi and Cici there in the past.

    TIA.

  13. #53244

    At Campguy Your Inbox Is Full

    Quote Originally Posted by CampGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have new Intel on this place?

    Been DIY / legit the last I checked. I always say Bettie?

    Wonder if things changed the last 2 years.
    Your Inbox Is Full.

  14. #53243

    Yuki Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Is Jessica Latina?
    No she is Chinese. Very attractive, probably 25 years old. Petite.

  15. #53242
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulW  [View Original Post]
    I've always had good experiences there. Really hot new girl just showed up today (Jessica) and I will return to see her again. Other girls there are Bella (Chinese), Majesty (African American), and Grace. I like them all. Will PM you.
    Is Jessica Latina?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape