Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 820 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12938
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    $359 for the hour with just FS and no other services? That's just insanity in my opinion.
    I don't know, my man. $360 seems to be affordable these days, especially with high end ladies asking bunch of screening and deposit.

    For example, this lady sees us at $500.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrina314

    Seems like reasonable ladies who doesn't ask for I'd references and deposit hover around at $500 these days.

    Think I saw some reports on this lady as well.

  2. #12937

    Nicol

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/153315761

    So I went to go and see this one. The good news is it is actually the person in the pictures. The bad news is she looks like she has a degree in filter and angles. She has a humongous fake butt and humongous fake tits. The service was that expected from someone rushing you in a Latin country. Leche papi leche as soon as you walk in the room. 80 qv 150 hhr I would not repeat.
    I've seen reviews in the past that she had a bf or a pimp. Any issues with this?

  3. #12936

    Yes, they are...

    You might as well set her "deposit" on fire and jerk off while watching it burn, you're guaranteed to have a much better time....

  4. #12935

    Seem to be

    Everything bare, nothing off the table, VOIP number. High probability that this is a scam. I wouldn't pursue, but that's just me.

  5. #12934

    Jasslyn

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMiner  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jassssittybitty

    Any gentleman tried out this young lady? I like that she doesn't require verificatio as I privvy my personal information. You don't know what those girls would do with your info- literally, your professional career can go kaput on their say and I choose not to play that game.
    $359 for the hour with just FS and no other services? That's just insanity in my opinion.

  6. #12933

    Tgtbt

    A simple reverse image search shows that these pictures are posted all over the country for the same girl. In addition, I think a good rule of thumb is that anyone posting a Snapchat address is likely a scammer or fake in general. Just my 2 cents.

  7. #12932

    Are posts like this too good to be true?


  8. #12931

    Ruby Florissant TGTBT?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3147123874

    Somewhat close to me, no idea on rates, one review mentions sketchy area though.

  9. #12930

    Hmm

    https://tryst.link/escort/jassssittybitty

    Any gentleman tried out this young lady? I like that she doesn't require verificatio as I privvy my personal information. You don't know what those girls would do with your info- literally, your professional career can go kaput on their say and I choose not to play that game.

  10. #12929

    Scam

    Buddy of mine here fell for her scam, she got money from card and then ghost do not do gift cards guys these girls think of so many scams its crazy.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-38845.html

  11. #12928
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/153503074

    Not the girl in the pics talk much shit, makes an appt. Wants a fee, I said no, gives a time and ghost you,3 times, did see her walking out and pics are not her, don't waste your time.
    Being in the milfy section is a pretty good giveaway too.

  12. #12927

    Alarm

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    That seems to be a new-ish thing she started because guys would go over all the time and throws the rest of the day off when clients don't understand they have her for an hour and that's all. But I agree, it is super annoying when you are in the middle of something to have that go off.
    If it wasn't for that alarm, mot guys would never leave or go way over. That's a testament to how good she is. Plus, it's better than getting the door "knocked" like they did when I used go to Cmowes, Wiseguys and Cheeks when they were good. Lexi ruined those clubs. At least you can finish up and chalk up another good visit.

  13. #12926

    Rainy

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/153339913

    Has anyone seen her or have any information about services, etc.
    Also very interested. Love older women. Let us know if you TOFTT. She looks awesome.

  14. #12925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Rainy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/153339913

    Has anyone seen her or have any information about services, etc.

  15. #12924

    Jessie

    Does anyone know what happened to Jessie that was around Beville?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape