Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 1432
-
09-19-23 20:46 #937Senior Member

Posts: 147Funny, yes. Not funny "haha", funny weird.
I'm confused man. You came on the forum to ask for feedback, then you got an overwhelming amount of feedback that said you were indeed in the wrong. But you kept replying to said feedback with your justification to try and convince us that you weren't in the wrong. But ultimately it was disingenuous, because you had already made up your mind about what you wanted to do and you didn't really care about what the rest of the dudes had to say.
Then you started name-calling because she blocked you (despite that being one of the first things that someone told you would happen with her and her crew if you didn't pay her), and accused the folks that disagreed with you as White Knights. Which is the same manipulation tactic that you said the provider used with you. Peculiar ain't it?
That said, next time just be straight up. Don't BS the forum. Do what you wanted to do to begin with without dragging us into it and wasting everyone's fucking time and the forum's precious bandwidth.
Originally Posted by SuelyBrah
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 18:08 #936Senior Member

Posts: 284Fair enough its all good. I just thought it was strange.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
FWIW I haven't even seen your Ari review. It wasn't about that. It was the promotion of that site.
-
09-12-23 15:17 #935Senior Member

Posts: 181I'm no white knight or booker.
I replied to a guy who replied to your post on Ari. That guy asked what fans of Ari see in her. I laid out my case in some detail because I have been led into some regrettable sessions by people whom I think have lower or unusual standards for the things I like. For example, the leanness vs. Juicy ass trade-off. I find that many people have lower standards for what I could consider a juicy ass.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
And of course, there are certain people who think every Asian girl is hot and incorrectly guess their ages, usually guessing 10 to 15 years younger.
-
09-12-23 10:28 #934Senior Member

Posts: 423Weird
Weird that you're implying I'm a booker just because I gave a negative appearance rating on everyone's favorite, Ari, and when most of my post are about asking who the best girls are. If anything, those who responded to my ari review sound like bookers or just white knights but not my job to point it out and up to the viewers to decide who to trust. Feel free to review my post history and gather evidence on what makes you think I'm possible booker. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by DankDonk
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 09:07 #933Senior Member

Posts: 284
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
Weird that CF is pushing this site.
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
Site looks sketchy.
-
09-07-23 20:29 #932Senior Member

Posts: 194If you are going to make these rules for the girls, the same can be said for the guy.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
So if the girl takes the guy's money, it's a rule that she must oblige to fulfil her service, honor her menu and have reasonable attitude.
Imagine if a crime boss, like a cartel, saw a girl. She took his money and did not fulfill her end of the deal. We all know what will happen to her don't we? She be lucky to be walking out of there with a few bruises. Now don't go and say that I'm advocating for violence. I know some of these forum trolls will do that.
My case and point is this:
What's the difference between a regular client vs. An underground boss? The boss makes sure he gets what he paid for or else there's consequences. He holds a standard. He holds the line. He has the balls and muscle to do what's needed.
The rest of you just wimp out and let the girls get away with impunity. Not only that, you guys justify their action, defend it, and white knight for them. That part is what I find most despicable.
You don't have to be a boss to have standards and expectation. But whatever you do, don't go defending injustice against guys.
-
09-07-23 20:19 #931Senior Member

Posts: 983There are no rules in this game. Foh with that simp shit.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 20:16 #930Senior Member

Posts: 983I'm glad that 304 didn't get paid for providing terrible service. But you do you and keep simping for these 304's. They still won't fuck you for free.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 19:57 #929Senior Member

Posts: 635Troll Block
If you have had enough of the troll, I suggest you click on the "Add to Ignore List" feature.
Your feed will clean up big time. .
-
09-07-23 18:54 #928Senior Member

Posts: 1954I don't give a shit if he trash anybody. That's the 1st amendment. Somebody else may have good experiences. But he endorses you, that she deserved not to be paid. This is wrong. That's not standing up for anything. If you find something wrong, you should put on your clothes and leave while still being charged for what you have done and what you have seen. The time you stayed implied your consent to her behavior.
Originally Posted by SuelyBrah
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 16:48 #927Senior Member

Posts: 194To be fair, GimmeMoreHead is not encouraging or discouraging me here because what's done is already done. It's more like he's expressing how he feels about shitty attitude and service. It takes a man with balls to hold the line, have standards, and stand up to the grain. Based on the reactions we saw from my situation, it's safe to say that there's a decent amount of guys with this white knight complex out there. They always see the girl as the helpless victim and the guy as the perpetrator almost always. It's this bias, this simping, this white knighting complex that we're disgusted by.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
You know that in domestic violence, it may be the man who hit the woman, but you know who is the one who started and instigated to that stage? Almost always the woman. I know LEO who have said this repeated. This fact is just something to think about. Something else to think about is how they encourage women to unite, while shaming us men to hang out, calling our behavior toxic masculinity. There's a host of thing against menhood these days. They encourage us to fight each other, see each other as competition and a threat. With that being said, I respect and value guys who live by the saying, "Bros before hoes. ".
-
09-07-23 13:48 #926Senior Member

Posts: 1954I'm asking you that should we force a refund after unsatisfactory service?
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
Whether you know any fact via the internet is irrelevant; so is the name-calling.
No, you did give a shit that he didn't pay. You are encouraging him.
-
09-07-23 13:04 #925Senior Member

Posts: 983Your question is stupid. You're trying to make it an ALL situation when it's a unique, one time thing. You're a simp. That's not name calling. That's fact. He didn't pay. So what? I don't give a shit.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 22:44 #924Banned Member

Posts: 466Yeah once I saw a chunky Latina at Momo and forgot to pay her like 15 years ago.
Originally Posted by SuelyBrah
[View Original Post]
I sure as hell didn't rush back to pay the mamasan. That would've been insane.
Its kinda on them if they forget to ask. This is their occupation and trade after all!
-
09-06-23 19:41 #923Senior Member

Posts: 194Well said again Lex.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
At first, I wasn't going to post my whole story. But I figured it be something interesting for the community to read and learn from my mistake. But shit, who knew it stirred up all kinds of emotions. It sure showed me who can think clearly vs. Who jumps to conclusions based on their half asses reading.
It must have been about the 4th time now that I said I did not realize I had the donation on me until she texted me a few hours later, when I was well out of the city she was hosting. I tried to reply but she blocked me.
I also went through great length to explain that this was AN ACCIDENT. I always fulfill my end of the deal. But apparently, the white knights, trolls, simps, and ignorant fools some how got the idea that this is something I practice on a regular base. Idiots will be idiots.
Next good point is about feeling out the vibe of the session asap. If it feels off, call it off. This was my mistake here. I noticed her cold stare but I was wishful thinking that it would get better. Nope. It only got worse. This is the lesson to be learned.
Lastly, I agree that if the girl honors her menu and had reasonable attitude, and even though her skills sucks, the BJ was painful, she smelled like a dead fish, sounded like a dying donkey, didn't look quite like her pics, but the guy did the deed already, he should pay. This has definitely happened to me.
The girl was subpar, an unsatisfactory experience, yet I always paid them in full because that's what's agreed on.
However, I will let the fellas know to dodge a downer. That's just how it should go.










Reply With Quote






