Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 826 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 12387
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianOrBust  [View Original Post]
    Probably not her, but, does anyone know where Coco from Blue Sky / Foot Heaven is working now. I miss the ballerina uniform.
    One of my all time favorite's as well. Been a fan even before blue sky when she was at some place deep in division. I remember the ballerina dress even then.

    Last few times I visited she switched to workout and athleisure outfits which I enjoyed as well. Its been a while though. I can't remember if that was at some place on Powell though.

  2. #7706
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderin88  [View Original Post]
    What is YMMV?
    https://gprivate.com/604g2

    *your mileage may vary.

  3. #7705

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    Spoken like a true entitled person.
    What is YMMV?

  4. #7704

    Amy

    Had a dream today about seeing Amy at Everyday on Halsey.

    Body and looks - 8/10.

    Personality - 5/10.

    Table Shower - 7/10.

    Massage - 5/10.

    Teasing - 0/10.

    FS - 6/10.

    Overall a nice visit. Really bummed about the lack of teasing as that is one of my favorite activities. She is pretty hot though with a great set of real looking bolt / ons.

    6 for half with ts and 1. 6 for the rest.

  5. #7703

    Oriental Pearl

    I've been there and can recommend Angela, the older of the two the last time I was there. She has a following for a good reason.

    Where's the other one you went to?

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    At the cornell exit. One new shop is Oriental massage. I was headed there. But just west of it is another place. Starts with W nice lady. Older. Nice massage. Well done. A little bit of a jack hammer and I was the exon valzes However I cleaned up well and its good for the skin to keep the skin smooth. Likely just a one time visit. But thought I would share. Anyone been to the new Oriental place. Next to the Goodwill.

  6. #7702
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    At the cornell exit. One new shop is Oriental massage. I was headed there. But just west of it is another place. Starts with W nice lady. Older. Nice massage. Well done. A little bit of a jack hammer and I was the exon valzes However I cleaned up well and its good for the skin to keep the skin smooth. Likely just a one time visit. But thought I would share. Anyone been to the new Oriental place. Next to the Goodwill.
    Oriental Pearl is reviewed several times.

  7. #7701

    Off sunset hightway

    At the cornell exit. One new shop is Oriental massage. I was headed there. But just west of it is another place. Starts with W nice lady. Older. Nice massage. Well done. A little bit of a jack hammer and I was the exon valzes However I cleaned up well and its good for the skin to keep the skin smooth. Likely just a one time visit. But thought I would share. Anyone been to the new Oriental place. Next to the Goodwill.

  8. #7700

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I went looking for a provider named named Tina but I was met by one named Coco.
    Probably not her, but, does anyone know where Coco from Blue Sky / Foot Heaven is working now. I miss the ballerina uniform.

  9. #7699
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten99  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like everything was great until the main event. Maybe it was a chemistry issue? Anyway, I think I'll avoid Coco if I stop in there.

    Thanks for the report.
    Yeah could be. She is hot! Go for it. Let us know.

  10. #7698

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    My bad, forgot to post. Standard rate 60/140 no time shortage or rushed service.
    Sounds like everything was great until the main event. Maybe it was a chemistry issue? Anyway, I think I'll avoid Coco if I stop in there.

    Thanks for the report.

  11. #7697
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten99  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for the service?
    My bad, forgot to post. Standard rate 60/140 no time shortage or rushed service.

  12. #7696

    Lotus Flower

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I went looking for a provider named named Tina but I was met by one named Coco.
    What was the damage for the service?

  13. #7695

    PM massage

    I'm in the market for a PM massage all shops seem to have open menu and these are hard to come by.

    Direct message me or reply back.

    Stay safe.

  14. #7694

    Lotus Flower

    I went looking for a provider named named Tina but I was met by one named Coco. I walked in this place and it was spotless. Probably the cleanest place I have ever seen. The provider lead me to the room and it was just as clean. I was so surprised by all this that I finally noticed the provider. She was a gorgeous spinner. She was probably about 35 years and was dressed in skinny blue jeans and a white tank top. She was very friendly and looked and smelled great. I paid for an hour and we were off and running. She gave me a very good long massage she worked all the kinks out of shoulders and back. Then on the flip she pulled her top up and pushed her jeans down and gave me a peak, You want everything? Reminded me of my favorite provider I had in Hawaii years ago. We agreed on a price and part two began. I regret to inform you guys she was lousy at everything else. She insisted on doing everything but not in a good way and she was very mechanical so mechanical that I rolled over and DIY. Its been a while that I had a better massage then the extras. She asked me if I was happy, I said no, good massage, not happy. I think she got the gist.

  15. #7693

    Crystal Spa. Hogan Rd

    I stopped by here on Friday going home to check it out and get a card. I was greeted by Nicole. I had to go into Gresham yesterday for some shopping. It is the closest to me so I thought I would drop by again.

    I was pleased to see Nicole come out again. She is petite with a decent rack. Not my favorite but decided to get a massage. The massage was okay, better than some. She did some teasing right before the flip. After the flip things went down hill. She wanted. 6 for standard or 1 for her top to come off with touching. I don't know if this is normal for her or I came at the wrong time. If you know what I mean. She was upset that I was firm with. 4 standard. She kept saying others tip. 6 for that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape