Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11433

    Has anyone seen her?

    Has anyone seen Stella? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3028289.

  2. #11432

    Was there another perfect spa, I know the one off sawmill

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTurber  [View Original Post]
    I've already mentioned that I tried to go to one of these, but don't know which one you are talking about. This is absolutely confusing.
    I too am confused. I didn't know perfect spa had an open menu. Last time I was there it was 3 grannies, but it's been awhile. I would like to know the details or link might check it out if it's worth mentioning.

  3. #11431

    Now I am even more confused

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    There is a third Perfect Asian spa behind the one with the open menu!!
    I've already mentioned that I tried to go to one of these, but don't know which one you are talking about. This is absolutely confusing.

  4. #11430
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    It feels like there may be some confusion about a couple of places that are very different.

    Sun Asian Massage, formerly Li's, is an AMP on Billingsley Rd that is strictly legit. If you need an address or more information just Google.

    There is also an unmarked location on Billingsley operated by an agency that has a much larger menu. You can find their info on STG.

    If someone is mentioning Billingsley and anything more than just a massage, they are not likely referring to Sun, unless they specifically say so.
    There is a third Perfect Asian spa behind the one with the open menu!!

  5. #11429

    Confusion on Billingsley

    It feels like there may be some confusion about a couple of places that are very different.

    Sun Asian Massage, formerly Li's, is an AMP on Billingsley Rd that is strictly legit. If you need an address or more information just Google.

    There is also an unmarked location on Billingsley operated by an agency that has a much larger menu. You can find their info on STG.

    If someone is mentioning Billingsley and anything more than just a massage, they are not likely referring to Sun, unless they specifically say so.

  6. #11428

    Lav

    I normally don't post about each of my experiences, but for your own good folks stay the fuck away from Lav. It has fallen off a cliff, it is now blacklisted for me.

  7. #11427

    Been explained

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey1982  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place and what is the name.
    I've explained this location along with others ad nauseam. Please RTFF. Thanks!

  8. #11426

    It gets more expensive than that

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanlinvt  [View Original Post]
    They charge $280 for NURU / hr and $380 for VIP NURU. Difference is that they take shower with us and a little more touching.

    Extras are additional on top of it if the girl is open to them.

    I can literally get GFE model for $350-500 range for 1 hr. Check TRYST.

    The massage is mediocre at diamond and even their nuru is not nuru gel. Just coconut oil or some similar mix.
    The full experience is $460. I've seen both Blake and Autumn and, as I've already said, do not recommend.

  9. #11425

    Li's

    Stopped in what used to be Li's no young busty girl as was reported here the other day.

  10. #11424

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveMonger  [View Original Post]
    I was in there recently. Had a better experience. Saw "Lisa". Natural cans, very small girl. Used room with massage table this time. Got her in lots of positions. Compared to what's out there, the buck 60 is hard to beat on a budget YMMV.
    Where is this place and what is the name.

  11. #11423
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    She asked me for half for a deposit so I decided to pass.
    I had the same experience. She wanted a deposit in advance, so I declined. I did some research and I found some posts using the same pictures in Chicago and California. It is scam.

  12. #11422

  13. #11421

    Asked for a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeChuck55  [View Original Post]
    How about "Sweet and Classy"? I don't know her name, and her resting face is more grumpy cat than sweet, but I can't find any reviews of her.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ssy-29204.html
    She asked me for half for a deposit so I decided to pass.

  14. #11420
    How about "Sweet and Classy"? I don't know her name, and her resting face is more grumpy cat than sweet, but I can't find any reviews of her.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ssy-29204.html

  15. #11419

    Not a fan of diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike990  [View Original Post]
    That's why I don't post often because I try to stick to the ones that I know are safe (so much shady business nowadays). I have only seen diamonds group I have not experienced anyone else. I'm just not much of a risk-taker. Since there are plenty of girls there I just shuffle between them. Sorry I don't have any information other then that.
    They charge $280 for NURU / hr and $380 for VIP NURU. Difference is that they take shower with us and a little more touching.

    Extras are additional on top of it if the girl is open to them.

    I can literally get GFE model for $350-500 range for 1 hr. Check TRYST.

    The massage is mediocre at diamond and even their nuru is not nuru gel. Just coconut oil or some similar mix.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape