Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 516 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 7727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4802
    Cool story bro. Everybody has a few stories of getting some for free or low $. This place is about sharing some reference amounts so you don't go in completely blind. It doesn't mean someone is lying if they get quoted different than you got. And if you're talking about Viet coffee shops, that's a whole other world. You are not hooking up there unless you are a baller and can swing some OTC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutinyoface323  [View Original Post]
    I've had females at Synn, Sahara, and even Imperial offer to do more with basically peanuts, but I still decline. And some people here says they charge $$ I've tapped one hottie at synn for $$$ bb and even swallow after nutting in her vag. She no longer works there so rest her soul *hint* she is white and still only 23 and is 26 now.

  2. #4801
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    I've found a good amount of intel here to be accurate. Not all but enough to make it worth while. Of course YMMV but it's good to have rough guidelines from others. The problem with some of these higher tier girls is they have guys willing to overpay and guys they just like more who they grandfathered in at lower rates. So a new customer is going to have to do their own negotiating regardless. Just up your game, keep your smarts and your dignity and be willing to walk away and you'll be fine.
    I've had females at Synn, Sahara, and even Imperial offer to do more with basically peanuts, but I still decline. And some people here says they charge $$ I've tapped one hottie at synn for $$$ bb and even swallow after nutting in her vag. She no longer works there so rest her soul *hint* she is white and still only 23 and is 26 now.

  3. #4800

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    I think this in reference that the girls there won't have gps prices, though from reviews I've seen, it's a bit lower on eye candy LOL.
    A lot of girls that work in COI also work there, so it's not necessarily cheaper. You will get a discount with an ugly chick, but you're going to have to be strong-willed to get a discount with a better-looking one. And with that type of money, I'd go to the Vietnamese coffee shops and start messing with the hotties there.

  4. #4799
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutinyoface323  [View Original Post]
    How is tropical Lei cheaper? Their VIP cost more than coi.
    Are you talking about the room cost? Yeah, that's probably more expensive at TL because they still do songs as opposed to time. I'm talking that whole package. Last time I was there I paid $250 total for everything, which is like a $130 tip on top of the room charge. I guess you can get get that at Paradise but it's pretty unlikely at Synn or SR.

  5. #4798
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutinyoface323  [View Original Post]
    How is tropical Lei cheaper? Their VIP cost more than coi.
    I think this in reference that the girls there won't have gps prices, though from reviews I've seen, it's a bit lower on eye candy LOL.

  6. #4797
    I've found a good amount of intel here to be accurate. Not all but enough to make it worth while. Of course YMMV but it's good to have rough guidelines from others. The problem with some of these higher tier girls is they have guys willing to overpay and guys they just like more who they grandfathered in at lower rates. So a new customer is going to have to do their own negotiating regardless. Just up your game, keep your smarts and your dignity and be willing to walk away and you'll be fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutinyoface323  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you try it yourself instead of asking people here. Since most people here give bogus info.

  7. #4796
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely. Only bring what you can afford and are willing to spend and never go to an ATM at a club.

    Tropical Lei in Upland tends to be cheaper but you won't find 20 year old stunners there. Plus no roll call / social media so it can definitely be a bit of a crap shoot.
    How is tropical Lei cheaper? Their VIP cost more than coi.

  8. #4795
    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to reduce it. I've learned it's better to just come with xxx amount of cash and never bring a card. Rather bring a set amount I'm willing to blow, otherwise I've had my share of being suckered to the ATM while drunk and being bummed out the next day LOL.
    Absolutely. Only bring what you can afford and are willing to spend and never go to an ATM at a club.

    Tropical Lei in Upland tends to be cheaper but you won't find 20 year old stunners there. Plus no roll call / social media so it can definitely be a bit of a crap shoot.

  9. #4794

    Paris & Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to share rates Paris / Bailey? Are they even worth it? Looks isn't everything, but, just wondering if looks match the experience.
    Why don't you try it yourself instead of asking people here. Since most people here give bogus info.

  10. #4793
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    Damm dawg. You got a nice strip club budget fo sho!
    I'm trying to reduce it. I've learned it's better to just come with xxx amount of cash and never bring a card. Rather bring a set amount I'm willing to blow, otherwise I've had my share of being suckered to the ATM while drunk and being bummed out the next day LOL.

    So if anyone got some Intel on other clubs in the socal region that might not be as affected with gps but still a decent amount of good lookers would be appreciated LOL.

  11. #4792
    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    OK guys, so Synncoi has been my go to. And typically when the weekend comes, my night goes like this. I atm withdrawal 800-900 most times, and usually by end of night its mostly used up.

    I'd like to reduce this if possible. I know its because I might fancy a girl and want extras.

    $20 entry (or if I have one of those $10 off cards which I rarely get).

    Than the drink minimum or possibly more.

    I may tip the guy in the bathroom a few bucks here and there and dabble at his cologne.

    Might toss a few bucks at the stage to hopefully grab attention.

    Obviously sometimes do the 3 for $40 song special to get a feeler.

    Or straight to 30 min VIP than bat at that.

    I do leave satisfied. I know I have done maybe 2 Saturday nights in a row and obviously that's a huge financial hit. But I chuck it up as stress relief / therapy / natural to want to bang young 20 year old.

    But just realized there are other areas on this forum to try out (OC etc), COI is an hour drive for me anyways, and same goes for OC, I might try some of those clubs next time to see if I can bring that finance down if extras can be had cheaper. The clubs with online roll calls really helps decide where to go, and seeing some of the girls have Instagram kind of builds a favor towards them.
    Damm dawg. You got a nice strip club budget fo sho!

  12. #4791

    Synn industry

    Anyone care to share rates Paris / Bailey? Are they even worth it? Looks isn't everything, but, just wondering if looks match the experience.

  13. #4790
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    I give Leena about a month to give into extras at $3-5 for reasonable guys that doesn't gross her out too much. These younger girls often start with a barrier to the type of guy the are willing to give it up with. She can get a premium price on her looks so she'll start doing them eventually or move on. She sees what other top lookers like Bailey or Paris are pulling.
    Leena is definitely LM. She told me she's too new to be doing anything in the VIP. She didn't even give me a quote, maybe because of my appearance and age. Her regular lap dance is very good however. She allowed me to do pretty much anything to her gorgeous tight body like groping and feeding on her tits, kissing on her neck and body. Shes also pretty fun to talk to and has no hesitation in telling me her thoughts. Overall, a very satisfying warm up dance with a young pretty Latina. Just set your expectations low. I tipped her accordingly. For Bailey and Paris, they are crowd favorites but their rates are fair.

  14. #4789
    OK guys, so Synncoi has been my go to. And typically when the weekend comes, my night goes like this. I atm withdrawal 800-900 most times, and usually by end of night its mostly used up.

    I'd like to reduce this if possible. I know its because I might fancy a girl and want extras.

    $20 entry (or if I have one of those $10 off cards which I rarely get).

    Than the drink minimum or possibly more.

    I may tip the guy in the bathroom a few bucks here and there and dabble at his cologne.

    Might toss a few bucks at the stage to hopefully grab attention.

    Obviously sometimes do the 3 for $40 song special to get a feeler.

    Or straight to 30 min VIP than bat at that.

    I do leave satisfied. I know I have done maybe 2 Saturday nights in a row and obviously that's a huge financial hit. But I chuck it up as stress relief / therapy / natural to want to bang young 20 year old.

    But just realized there are other areas on this forum to try out (OC etc), COI is an hour drive for me anyways, and same goes for OC, I might try some of those clubs next time to see if I can bring that finance down if extras can be had cheaper. The clubs with online roll calls really helps decide where to go, and seeing some of the girls have Instagram kind of builds a favor towards them.

  15. #4788
    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    Last weekend had VIP with sapphire, she looks great in person (prior I saw her on someone's I G live and I didn't think much of her, but her body is fire in person / minimal to no tattoos which I like). Great body besides bad breath. This weekend I was eyeing Bailey and Dream (either one I wanted to see about VIP), but neither came my way (they hovered and stayed around the reserved VIP seats at the far right next to the stage as the clock wound down). Ended up grabbing a VIP with andrea (2nd time I had her). She's a bit high on $$ gps rate, but makes me blow my load / very professional vs some that can't make me.
    Sorry, bad breath, along with BO, is deal breaker for me. Don't matter how banging her body is. That include smokers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape